There are always two people in every picture: the photographer and the viewer. ~Ansel Adams
Sharanya rao photography by Sharanya is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License.
If you need any of my pictures pls write to me at sharanya at sharanyarao dot com
Stealing is not a good habit :)
Please dont add me as a contact if you have nothing to share.
Photos of ~ Panache (12)
- The Hipsters: Creative Hipstamatic photography 6,153 photos, 312 members
- Interior Styling 7,169 photos, 4,262 members
- canon photography 4,838,296 photos, 94,006 members
- Looking Into the Past 3,078 photos, 4,200 members
- Brushes Gallery – iPhone/iPad Art 52,419 photos, 4,460 members
- smooches the cow 4 photos, 6 members
- The "Eyes" Have It! (No Animals) 14,800 photos, 1,420 members
- Little Photographers - Photos Taken By Children 3,763 photos, 451 members
- Exquisite Bokehs 44,359 photos, 2,208 members
- Æ ARTISTIC EXPRESSION at Admin invitation (pls aw 1) 9,487 photos, 10,320 members
- bokeh 205,926 photos, 57,179 members
- Every day is Happy Bokeh Day ! 209,759 photos, 13,896 members
- Bokeh Of The Day 145,203 photos, 6,315 members
- Bokeh: Smooth & Silky 1,282,135 photos, 70,228 members
- HBW (bringing the blurry since '08) 23,430 photos, 2,452 members
- ☼pink | purple | green☼ 78,285 photos, 4,345 members
- Treat to the Eyes 1,135 photos, 325 members
- Best Of Macro World (Add 2 + Comment 2 (If Possible)) 1,484 photos, 367 members
- Diwali 2008 175 photos, 101 members
- !!!INDIA!!! 54,323 photos, 971 members
- Tamil Culture 1,328 photos, 119 members
- World Culture 108,196 photos, 4,020 members
- Madras Muffins 8,264 photos, 402 members
- 'COLORS OF INDIA' 3,950 photos, 1,867 members
- RETRATOS/PORTRAITS 123,786 photos, 5,522 members
- HUNGRY EYES 3,442 photos, 761 members
- ThePCA - The Photography Club of Ahmedabad 44,915 photos, 1,675 members
- The Better Photography Society 91,731 photos, 3,042 members
- Mumbai Weekend Shoot (MWS) 54,827 photos, 3,420 members
- Hairygits Elite Photo group ( P 1 / A 1 ) 36,727 photos, 3,782 members
- De-Satur-Days: Black & White Saturdays 3,398 photos, 416 members
- Streets in Colo(u)r 7,875 photos, 4,334 members
- Shoot A Cop! 1,653 photos, 321 members
- 365 Bokeh 9,664 photos, 495 members
- Q8 T h i n g s 7,636 photos, 1,293 members
- My Everyday Life 173,271 photos, 5,900 members
- A Beautiful ~ Moment 75,665 photos, 2,930 members
- Life is beautiful! 126,606 photos, 4,096 members
- Creative Tabletop Photography 323,988 photos, 23,037 members
- Reading List 2,891 photos, 614 members
- of books 9,372 photos, 832 members
- Reading 745 photos, 125 members
- All Things Literature 15,061 photos, 1,547 members
- Flickr 888 4,684 photos, 10,232 members
- Light Painting - The Real Deal 90,502 photos, 13,485 members
- your mind, your photos. 255,382 photos, 6,521 members
- Books and Magazines =D Join Icon Contest # 16 5,142 photos, 869 members
- Vision Quality Group (P1/F2/C2) 100,480 photos, 4,785 members
- Hey! I Read That Book! 1,009 photos, 213 members
- Bookcases 166 photos, 67 members
Mahen Simmha says:
"ಈ ಹುಡುಗಿ ಫೊಟೊ ತೆಗಿಯಕ್ಕೆ ಕ್ಯಾಮರ ಉಪಯೊಗಿಸಲ್ಲ.
ಅವಳ ಮನಸ್ಸನ್ನೆ ಹಾಳೇ ಮಾಡಿ ಮಾತಲ್ಲೇ ಚಿತ್ರ ಬಿಡಿಸ್ತಾಳೆ.
ಪಾರಿಜಾತದಲ್ಲಿ ಪ್ರಾತಃಕಾಲನ...ಕಾಫಿ ಹೂನಲ್ಲಿ ವಸಂತ ಕಾಲನ ಕಾಣ್ತಾಳೆ.
ಹುಡುಕಿನೋಡಿದ್ರೆ...ಅಮ್ಮನ ಸೆರಗುಹಿಡಿದು ನಿಂತ ಚಿಕ್ಕ ಹುಡುಗಿ ಕಣ್ಣಲ್ಲಿ ಅವಳೇ ಕಾಣ್ತಾಳೆ.
ಕಾಲಲ್ಲಿ ಇನ್ನು ಅದೇ ಚಿಕ್ಕ ಹುಡುಗಿಯ ಗೆಜ್ಜೆ ಸದ್ದು...
ಆದ್ರು ದೊಡ್ಡವಳ ಹಾಗಾಡ್ತಾಳೆ...
ಇವಳ ಬಗ್ಗೆ ನಿಮ್ಮ ಅಭಿಪ್ರಾಯನ...ಅವಳೇ ಮೂಡಿಸ್ತಾಳೆ...
ಆದ್ರೆ ಅವಳು ಬೇರೇನೆ ಇರ್ತಾಳೆ...
ಎಷ್ಟೇ ಹೊಸಬಳಾದ್ರು ಅಪರಿಚಿತ ಅನ್ನಸಲ್ಲ
ಇದು..ಇವಳು ನನಿಗೆ ಗೊತ್ತಿರೊ ಬಗೆ.
ಅವಳ ಹುಟ್ಟಿದ ಹಬ್ಬಕ್ಕೆ..ಈ ಎರಡು ಲೈನು
June 27th, 2008
Dilip Muralidaran says:
"There is always something different that comes out of Sharanya's lenses. To have a contact like Sharanya on your flickr stream promises you variety, complexity and an aura of perspectives every single day. Just when you think you can stereo type a photographer on flickr for their work and call them some kind of a photographer you get to play dunce after looking at a completely different scale of images the following day, Sharanya is a classic example for this. If you think you figured out pretty much what she does and what she is good at, sadly you dont."
April 24th, 2008
"You have not only a way with your camera but with words too.
May I label you ' Wordographer' ?"
January 1st, 2008
"I travel miles and wake up at ungodly hours and then come up with a somewhat decent image while there is this person I know who can just wake up.. take a picture of a piece of cake and make it look amazing.
Seriously though, she has an amazingly creative eye that sees things that many of us totally miss. Its always a pleasure to go through her stream. There is always a steady stream of quality images posted on her stream which is an amazing feat in itself considering the frequency at which she posts. She is always learning and trying new things and she is always generous with comments and always taking the time to reply to others. Not to mention the words she puts together to go with her images. All that comes together to make her work sui generis.
Having known her personally, I can also tell you that she is truly beautiful, caring and a special person with a kick ass sense of humor always spreading and sharing her joie de vivre.
So heres to you Sharu! :)"
December 26th, 2007
"I was just going thro' your earlier pictures and realized what a long way you've come, all on your own :)
Shar has such a neat eye for details in the most common things that you and I see everyday but might miss... your pictures are always a delight to see!
Keep on clicking pretty lady :D Cheers ~"
December 25th, 2007
"Today I was going through photostream.. the really old ones.. 15 months back types..
It's great to notice the journey as a photographer that she has taken!
The photographs speak for themselves a lot more! The elements captured in the frames are more meaningful and truly worth appreciating. At times she is a poet, and other times a Visual poet. But there is definitely a lot pf poetry in her pics. The words to accompany the pics are wonderful..
The excitement to shoot everything is gone.. the desire to shoot something unique and in her own style is set in.
And its fortunate to see her pics in her own style!
Keep shooting from the heart!"
September 20th, 2007
"one word.. marlu!!!! :) gejjae as i call her is one mental fotographer... jus keeeeeeeeps clickin.. and gets some really nice pics!!! :) notices things that most ppl dont.. n has a weakness for shootin... anywhere!!!!! :) keep clickin jae.. but remember to clean ur cam tooo!!!! :-)"
August 19th, 2007
Unsung Traveler says:
"Finally got some time in hand to write a testimonial about my favorite photographer on flickr!
Panache is an excellent photographer with a great artistic mind and eye.
I love the simplicity in her photos … but then she totally takes me aback sometimes with the whole drama around a simple theme, which she manages to portray with so much ease.
Whether she is behind the camera or in front, you can see the energy and life in the pictures. .Her dedication to photography really inspires me .Way to go girl!!
It’s been a year since we have been sharing photographs. And she so totally justifies her SLR acquisition!!
Keep clicking and keep sharing!
Love and Hugs"
June 30th, 2007
"~Panache,a caring soul, a cute friend who's never tired of learning and trying different aspects of photography. Someone who spends most of the time flickring and finds some beautiful images and shares it with all. She makes really nice table top images, especially flowers and still life. I wish her loads of great photography ahead. Keep the camera clicking Kapi :D"
June 4th, 2007
Nish * says:
"Lovely Photographer (Pics and Looks)! Likes to try out new things with her cam! its always fun to see what will come next!
May 23rd, 2007
- May 2006
- I am:
- Nothing great that i can brag abt
- The Story behind the picture