I'm a NYC street photographer from Western Pennsylvania, always looking for the Western Pennsylvania in NYC.
Thank you for your views and comments on my photographs - much appreciated!
Photos of Susan NYC (1)
- drying in public 4,806 photos, 262 members
- Contemporary Landscape 241,678 photos, 5,330 members
- 6,000 Views Unlimited 6000 140,665 photos, 7,294 members
- smartphone zombies 1,869 photos, 73 members
- Everybody wants ice cream 2,044 photos, 145 members
- in explore 1,054,930 photos, 86,080 members
- Rain Rain Rain 6,770 photos, 478 members
- Urban - Photography 837,980 photos, 17,159 members
- The Portrait Group 3,086,834 photos, 166,766 members
- Friseurläden / Hairdresser/ Barber-shop 644 photos, 108 members
- SPNC - Year 6 374 photos, 165 members
- elegance in art, graphics and design 46,038 photos, 388 members
- RICOH GR Digital Monochrome 70,274 photos, 2,391 members
- Ricoh GR Digital - Monochrome Street Photograpy 901 photos, 155 members
- RICOH GR Digital II (GRD2) 47,931 photos, 2,407 members
- Ricoh GR Fans 187,990 photos, 5,785 members
- Ricoh GR / GRII APSC 126,862 photos, 6,524 members
- This is America 242,786 photos, 3,460 members
- Retratos blanco y negro. 1,304 photos, 147 members
- Indie Record Stores 3,623 photos, 287 members
- Williamsburg, Brooklyn (Old and New) 1,374 photos, 178 members
- Global Street Photography 34,542 photos, 1,793 members
- Bali Images 41,578 photos, 3,441 members
- SPNC - Year 5 - April #04 118 photos, 111 members
- SPNC - Year 5 - January #01 150 photos, 153 members
- Museum of Fine Arts, Boston 3,179 photos, 309 members
- iPhone 7, 6, 5s, 5c, 5, iPhone 4s and 4 Photos 159,112 photos, 6,931 members
- 'SHADOW WORLD' 3,278 photos, 106 members
- MOMA Stairs 217 photos, 151 members
- Fluidr 86,364 photos, 1,257 members
- Scott Kelby Photowalk - Lower East Side 8 photos, 3 members
- I SHOOT PEOPLE 373,204 photos, 3,962 members
- Urban Still Life 681 photos, 914 members
- Effected Cameras 45,477 photos, 3,744 members
- we only come out at night 2,995 photos, 56 members
- Flushing - Main Street 1,348 photos, 41 members
- Cemeteries - Cementerios - Friedhoefe - Cimetières - Cimiteri 154,933 photos, 8,209 members
- Kelby Worldwide Photo Walk 2014 20,484 photos, 3,436 members
- The B&H Event Space 3,845 photos, 519 members
- New York City Based Photographers 6,993 photos, 120 members
- Fences 45,164 photos, 3,150 members
- MTA Metropolitan Transportation Authority (NYC) 6,383 photos, 254 members
- Leica M photography 375,432 photos, 11,173 members
- Jazz Age Lawn Party 2,866 photos, 108 members
- Lightroom 5 42,347 photos, 879 members
- Black and White American Style 572 photos, 25 members
- NYC Street Photography 125,143 photos, 4,818 members
- Best Flickr Colours 92,807 photos, 547 members
- Boston, Massachusetts 62,859 photos, 6,062 members
- City Skylines (Buildings,Cities) 424,342 photos, 20,420 members
steadfast part says:
"Since many years, I like seeing Susan's pictures. I wrote an article about her work, her pictures on my blog.
Another way for french people to discover her wonderful pictures and the Great City of New York.
I hope it will last many many years...."
September 13th, 2010
I love your streetphotography!
January 22nd, 2008
"I have spent a couple of weeks with Susan walking on the streets of Paris. Susan is not just a great woman but a great photographer ! The way she takes pictures is very interesting. Sin-Da"
July 21st, 2007
"Susan, Thanks for all the beautiful images. I'm really inspired by your portraits of people. Your work has movtivated me to get behind the lens more; and once I'm there do things differently. Thank you, Rich"
May 12th, 2007
Evren Sahin says:
" for me, she is a woman Winogrand in NYC..
a very talented street photographer.."
March 6th, 2007
"I Like the New York City's Perspective that comes from Susan's Pictures. It seems she has a unique taste of capturing whatever is happening in the city that never sleeps. We can really see NYC through her pictures. Keep up with the good work, Susan!"
September 22nd, 2006
Steve took it says:
"Susan takes you on a detailed, unique and personal tour of her New York City. Through her camera we see a locals-eye-view of the architecture, graffiti and people that make her city so colorful and fascinating. From her sets on benchwarmers and city people to her perspective on colors and textures within restaurants, lobbies and museums, it’s a cityscape many will never notice. But Susan captures every overlooked detail and transforms them into unforgettable images. It’s a New York you will be glad you visited."
January 14th, 2006
Rev. Santino says:
"Something is happening in the city.
Our photoreporter Susan is on the beat to capture anything we may have missed, freezing those moments for us to review.
Her service is huge, her eye is sharp and the titles are witty."
December 29th, 2005
breezy store says:
"Always enjoy seeing new work submitted to Flickr by SusanNYC. Had the utmost pleasure of meeting her in person and observing her technique firsthand. In addition to having a keen eye, Susan's a great conversationist, down to earth, and laugh out loud hysterical."
September 28th, 2005
"Susan_NYC has a gift for catching people (and places) in the city in their most open and unselfconscious moments. It's almost as if she lets us glimpse all of the things contained just under the surface of the people and places in NYC she photographs- qualities that are usually covered by a thin protective layer- and lets their vulnerability and humanity filter out."
May 26th, 2005
Derby City (Rachel Pace) says:
"Susan is a wonderful friend, teacher, hostess, guest and critic! She opens my eyes and has been for lots of years! Everything Scissors says is true. And she is confortable! She has a great inquisitive mind and excitedly shares her findings. I love to be with her in new places! Even before her flickr days, she flickr'd!
Thanks, Susan ~"
May 11th, 2005
Runs With Scissors says:
I must thank you for opening up what has become a vehicle for expression.
It wasn't enough for a close friend to get me to trust 'my eye' again.
It wasn't enough for the closest person to me to tell me it was okay to spend money I really didn't have because it was time to have a camera again.
It's not the time I spend or my effort capturing images that is so important.
It's was your generous invitations to examine your beloved camera closely, create an gmail account and lastly a Flickr account that has opened up a vechile that has allowed me pour all this into and travel in.
April 7th, 2005
- Susan Sermoneta
- December 2004
- McKeesport PA
- Manhattan (since '64), USA
- I am:
- Female and Single