I'm a NYC street photographer from Western Pennsylvania, always looking for the Western Pennsylvania in NYC.
If you have no pictures in your photostream, you won't be a contact.
- SPNC - Year 6 113 photos, 116 members
- elegance in art, graphics and design 35,118 photos, 317 members
- RICOH GR Digital Monochrome 57,818 photos, 2,163 members
- Ricoh GR Digital - Monochrome Street Photograpy 578 photos, 99 members
- RICOH GR Digital II (GRD2) 46,774 photos, 2,091 members
- Ricoh GR Fans 162,224 photos, 5,259 members
- Ricoh GR / GRII APSC 87,784 photos, 4,681 members
- This is America 199,844 photos, 3,248 members
- Retratos blanco y negro. 1,027 photos, 136 members
- Indie Record Stores 2,861 photos, 228 members
- Williamsburg, Brooklyn (Old and New) 1,062 photos, 164 members
- Global Street Photography 13,565 photos, 1,266 members
- Bali Images 38,474 photos, 3,133 members
- SPNC - Year 5 - April #04 131 photos, 119 members
- SPNC - Year 5 - January #01 158 photos, 163 members
- Museum of Fine Arts, Boston 3,425 photos, 283 members
- iPhone 6, 5s, 5c, 5, iPhone 4s and 4 Photos 119,623 photos, 6,162 members
- 'SHADOW WORLD' 2,331 photos, 81 members
- MOMA Stairs 210 photos, 142 members
- Fluidr 64,461 photos, 1,143 members
- Scott Kelby Photowalk - Lower East Side 9 photos, 3 members
- I SHOOT PEOPLE 253,320 photos, 3,463 members
- Urban Still Life 685 photos, 832 members
- Effected Cameras 36,979 photos, 3,005 members
- we only come out at night 2,458 photos, 52 members
- Flushing - Main Street 1,100 photos, 31 members
- Cemeteries - Cementerios - Friedhoefe - Cimetières - Cimiteri 140,554 photos, 7,872 members
- Kelby Worldwide Photo Walk 2014 20,968 photos, 3,601 members
- The B&H Event Space 3,540 photos, 517 members
- New York City Based Photographers 3,875 photos, 103 members
- Fences 34,155 photos, 2,827 members
- MTA Metropolitan Transportation Authority (NYC) 5,422 photos, 190 members
- Leica M photography 288,050 photos, 8,875 members
- Jazz Age Lawn Party 2,899 photos, 108 members
- Lightroom 5 36,143 photos, 884 members
- Black and White American Style 531 photos, 25 members
- NYC Street Photography 110,265 photos, 4,533 members
- Best Flickr Colours 62,196 photos, 486 members
- Boston, Massachusetts 57,072 photos, 5,752 members
- City Skylines (Buildings,Cities) 344,925 photos, 18,305 members
- Leica M (Type 240) 20,256 photos, 1,003 members
- Street and Documentary 29,757 photos, 2,518 members
- The Leica Meet 49,491 photos, 1,258 members
- Manhattanhenge 2015 297 photos, 78 members
- Leica M/M-P/M-D (Type 240/262) 71,733 photos, 2,221 members
- Street Fight! 839 photos, 2,402 members
- Photos Of Strangers 9,864 photos, 512 members
- People on an Escalator 485 photos, 80 members
- Le COOL 83,053 photos, 2,077 members
- Help-Portrait NYC 2013 7 photos, 14 members
I love your streetphotography!
January 22nd, 2008
"I have spent a couple of weeks with Susan walking on the streets of Paris. Susan is not just a great woman but a great photographer ! The way she takes pictures is very interesting. Sin-Da"
July 21st, 2007
"Susan, Thanks for all the beautiful images. I'm really inspired by your portraits of people. Your work has movtivated me to get behind the lens more; and once I'm there do things differently. Thank you, Rich"
May 12th, 2007
Evren Sahin says:
" for me, she is a woman Winogrand in NYC..
a very talented street photographer.."
March 6th, 2007
"I Like the New York City's Perspective that comes from Susan's Pictures. It seems she has a unique taste of capturing whatever is happening in the city that never sleeps. We can really see NYC through her pictures. Keep up with the good work, Susan!"
September 22nd, 2006
Steve took it says:
"Susan takes you on a detailed, unique and personal tour of her New York City. Through her camera we see a locals-eye-view of the architecture, graffiti and people that make her city so colorful and fascinating. From her sets on benchwarmers and city people to her perspective on colors and textures within restaurants, lobbies and museums, it’s a cityscape many will never notice. But Susan captures every overlooked detail and transforms them into unforgettable images. It’s a New York you will be glad you visited."
January 14th, 2006
Rev. Santino says:
"Something is happening in the city.
Our photoreporter Susan is on the beat to capture anything we may have missed, freezing those moments for us to review.
Her service is huge, her eye is sharp and the titles are witty."
December 29th, 2005
Newell the Jewell says:
"Always enjoy seeing new work submitted to Flickr by SusanNYC. Had the utmost pleasure of meeting her in person and observing her technique firsthand. In addition to having a keen eye, Susan's a great conversationist, down to earth, and laugh out loud hysterical."
September 28th, 2005
"Susan_NYC has a gift for catching people (and places) in the city in their most open and unselfconscious moments. It's almost as if she lets us glimpse all of the things contained just under the surface of the people and places in NYC she photographs- qualities that are usually covered by a thin protective layer- and lets their vulnerability and humanity filter out."
May 26th, 2005
Derby City (Rachel Pace) says:
"Susan is a wonderful friend, teacher, hostess, guest and critic! She opens my eyes and has been for lots of years! Everything Scissors says is true. And she is confortable! She has a great inquisitive mind and excitedly shares her findings. I love to be with her in new places! Even before her flickr days, she flickr'd!
Thanks, Susan ~"
May 11th, 2005
Runs With Scissors says:
I must thank you for opening up what has become a vehicle for expression.
It wasn't enough for a close friend to get me to trust 'my eye' again.
It wasn't enough for the closest person to me to tell me it was okay to spend money I really didn't have because it was time to have a camera again.
It's not the time I spend or my effort capturing images that is so important.
It's was your generous invitations to examine your beloved camera closely, create an gmail account and lastly a Flickr account that has opened up a vechile that has allowed me pour all this into and travel in.
April 7th, 2005
- Susan Sermoneta
- December 2004
- McKeesport PA
- Manhattan (since '64), USA
- I am:
- Female and Single