I'm a NYC photographer - I carry my camera always and shoot mostly on the streets. I've been at this for about ten years and don't ever plan to stop.
- RICOH GR Digital Monochrome 51,074 photos, 1,980 members
- Ricoh GR Digital - Monochrome Street Photograpy 269 photos, 71 members
- RICOH GR Digital II (GRD2) 45,752 photos, 1,939 members
- Ricoh GR Fans 141,772 photos, 4,833 members
- Ricoh GR / GRII APSC 59,486 photos, 3,474 members
- This is America 178,648 photos, 3,114 members
- Retratos blanco y negro. 302 photos, 118 members
- Indie Record Stores 2,401 photos, 193 members
- Williamsburg, Brooklyn (Old and New) 646 photos, 128 members
- Global Street Photography 4,329 photos, 879 members
- Bali Images 35,455 photos, 2,926 members
- SPNC - Year 5 - April #04 135 photos, 128 members
- SPNC - Year 5 - January #01 165 photos, 175 members
- Museum of Fine Arts, Boston 3,357 photos, 275 members
- iPhone 6, 5s, 5c, 5, iPhone 4s and 4 Photos 97,361 photos, 5,413 members
- 'SHADOW WORLD' 1,896 photos, 71 members
- MOMA Stairs 203 photos, 135 members
- Fluidr 50,285 photos, 1,012 members
- Scott Kelby Photowalk - Lower East Side 9 photos, 3 members
- I SHOOT PEOPLE 184,689 photos, 3,001 members
- Urban Still Life 687 photos, 778 members
- Effected Cameras 26,052 photos, 2,118 members
- we only come out at night 1,995 photos, 51 members
- Flushing - Main Street 916 photos, 27 members
- Cemeteries - Cementerios - Friedhoefe - Cimetières - Cimiteri 129,600 photos, 7,661 members
- Kelby Worldwide Photo Walk 2014 20,194 photos, 3,640 members
- The B&H Event Space 3,273 photos, 511 members
- New York City Based Photographers 2,250 photos, 88 members
- Fences 29,206 photos, 2,613 members
- MTA Metropolitan Transportation Authority (NYC) 4,665 photos, 152 members
- Leica M photography 241,438 photos, 7,801 members
- Jazz Age Lawn Party 2,926 photos, 109 members
- Lightroom 5 28,499 photos, 836 members
- Black and White American Style 447 photos, 24 members
- NYC Street Photography 101,281 photos, 4,264 members
- Best Flickr Colours 30,391 photos, 410 members
- New England Street Photography 4,723 photos, 458 members
- Boston, Massachusetts 53,304 photos, 5,480 members
- City Skylines (Buildings,Cities) 293,980 photos, 16,714 members
- Leica M (Type 240) 11,876 photos, 743 members
- Street and Documentary 30,850 photos, 1,976 members
- The Leica Meet 31,419 photos, 1,008 members
- Manhattanhenge 2015 369 photos, 78 members
- Leica M/M-P (Type 240) 47,093 photos, 1,809 members
- Street Fight! 531 photos, 1,594 members
- Photos Of Strangers 7,529 photos, 488 members
- People on an Escalator 418 photos, 78 members
- Le COOL 65,285 photos, 1,912 members
- Help-Portrait NYC 2013 7 photos, 14 members
- SPNC - Holiday - Y3 to Y4 169 photos, 104 members
I love your streetphotography!
January 22nd, 2008
"I have spent a couple of weeks with Susan walking on the streets of Paris. Susan is not just a great woman but a great photographer ! The way she takes pictures is very interesting. Sin-Da"
July 21st, 2007
"Susan, Thanks for all the beautiful images. I'm really inspired by your portraits of people. Your work has movtivated me to get behind the lens more; and once I'm there do things differently. Thank you, Rich"
May 12th, 2007
Evren Sahin says:
" for me, she is a woman Winogrand in NYC..
a very talented street photographer.."
March 6th, 2007
"I Like the New York City's Perspective that comes from Susan's Pictures. It seems she has a unique taste of capturing whatever is happening in the city that never sleeps. We can really see NYC through her pictures. Keep up with the good work, Susan!"
September 22nd, 2006
Steve took it says:
"Susan takes you on a detailed, unique and personal tour of her New York City. Through her camera we see a locals-eye-view of the architecture, graffiti and people that make her city so colorful and fascinating. From her sets on benchwarmers and city people to her perspective on colors and textures within restaurants, lobbies and museums, it’s a cityscape many will never notice. But Susan captures every overlooked detail and transforms them into unforgettable images. It’s a New York you will be glad you visited."
January 14th, 2006
Rev. Santino says:
"Something is happening in the city.
Our photoreporter Susan is on the beat to capture anything we may have missed, freezing those moments for us to review.
Her service is huge, her eye is sharp and the titles are witty."
December 29th, 2005
Newell the Jewell says:
"Always enjoy seeing new work submitted to Flickr by SusanNYC. Had the utmost pleasure of meeting her in person and observing her technique firsthand. In addition to having a keen eye, Susan's a great conversationist, down to earth, and laugh out loud hysterical."
September 28th, 2005
"Susan_NYC has a gift for catching people (and places) in the city in their most open and unselfconscious moments. It's almost as if she lets us glimpse all of the things contained just under the surface of the people and places in NYC she photographs- qualities that are usually covered by a thin protective layer- and lets their vulnerability and humanity filter out."
May 26th, 2005
Derby City (Rachel Pace) says:
"Susan is a wonderful friend, teacher, hostess, guest and critic! She opens my eyes and has been for lots of years! Everything Scissors says is true. And she is confortable! She has a great inquisitive mind and excitedly shares her findings. I love to be with her in new places! Even before her flickr days, she flickr'd!
Thanks, Susan ~"
May 11th, 2005
Runs With Scissors says:
I must thank you for opening up what has become a vehicle for expression.
It wasn't enough for a close friend to get me to trust 'my eye' again.
It wasn't enough for the closest person to me to tell me it was okay to spend money I really didn't have because it was time to have a camera again.
It's not the time I spend or my effort capturing images that is so important.
It's was your generous invitations to examine your beloved camera closely, create an gmail account and lastly a Flickr account that has opened up a vechile that has allowed me pour all this into and travel in.
April 7th, 2005
- Susan Sermoneta
- December 2004
- McKeesport PA
- Manhattan (since '64), USA
- I am:
- Female and Single