I'm a NYC photographer - I carry my camera always and shoot mostly on the streets. I've been at this for about ten years and don't ever plan to stop.
- RICOH GR Digital Monochrome 52,363 photos, 2,026 members
- Ricoh GR Digital - Monochrome Street Photograpy 356 photos, 75 members
- RICOH GR Digital II (GRD2) 45,871 photos, 1,967 members
- Ricoh GR Fans 145,559 photos, 4,912 members
- Ricoh GR / GRII APSC 64,977 photos, 3,692 members
- This is America 181,949 photos, 3,134 members
- Retratos blanco y negro. 440 photos, 125 members
- Indie Record Stores 2,495 photos, 197 members
- Williamsburg, Brooklyn (Old and New) 731 photos, 134 members
- Global Street Photography 5,778 photos, 929 members
- Bali Images 35,858 photos, 2,967 members
- SPNC - Year 5 - April #04 133 photos, 125 members
- SPNC - Year 5 - January #01 163 photos, 171 members
- Museum of Fine Arts, Boston 3,357 photos, 275 members
- iPhone 6, 5s, 5c, 5, iPhone 4s and 4 Photos 101,527 photos, 5,545 members
- 'SHADOW WORLD' 1,958 photos, 73 members
- MOMA Stairs 203 photos, 136 members
- Fluidr 52,646 photos, 1,033 members
- Scott Kelby Photowalk - Lower East Side 9 photos, 3 members
- I SHOOT PEOPLE 194,825 photos, 3,082 members
- Urban Still Life 687 photos, 787 members
- Effected Cameras 27,554 photos, 2,243 members
- we only come out at night 2,126 photos, 52 members
- Flushing - Main Street 956 photos, 28 members
- Cemeteries - Cementerios - Friedhoefe - Cimetières - Cimiteri 132,833 photos, 7,715 members
- Kelby Worldwide Photo Walk 2014 20,386 photos, 3,633 members
- The B&H Event Space 3,311 photos, 513 members
- New York City Based Photographers 2,560 photos, 90 members
- Fences 29,827 photos, 2,649 members
- MTA Metropolitan Transportation Authority (NYC) 4,849 photos, 158 members
- Leica M photography 250,851 photos, 7,984 members
- Jazz Age Lawn Party 2,926 photos, 109 members
- Lightroom 5 29,819 photos, 845 members
- Black and White American Style 457 photos, 25 members
- NYC Street Photography 102,856 photos, 4,315 members
- Best Flickr Colours 33,272 photos, 423 members
- New England Street Photography 4,806 photos, 458 members
- Boston, Massachusetts 54,132 photos, 5,523 members
- City Skylines (Buildings,Cities) 301,985 photos, 17,011 members
- Leica M (Type 240) 13,377 photos, 787 members
- Street and Documentary 30,457 photos, 2,069 members
- The Leica Meet 34,195 photos, 1,055 members
- Manhattanhenge 2015 369 photos, 78 members
- Leica M/M-P (Type 240) 51,498 photos, 1,889 members
- Street Fight! 582 photos, 1,703 members
- Photos Of Strangers 7,990 photos, 495 members
- People on an Escalator 426 photos, 77 members
- Le COOL 68,241 photos, 1,955 members
- Help-Portrait NYC 2013 7 photos, 14 members
- SPNC - Holiday - Y3 to Y4 168 photos, 104 members
I love your streetphotography!
January 22nd, 2008
"I have spent a couple of weeks with Susan walking on the streets of Paris. Susan is not just a great woman but a great photographer ! The way she takes pictures is very interesting. Sin-Da"
July 21st, 2007
"Susan, Thanks for all the beautiful images. I'm really inspired by your portraits of people. Your work has movtivated me to get behind the lens more; and once I'm there do things differently. Thank you, Rich"
May 12th, 2007
Evren Sahin says:
" for me, she is a woman Winogrand in NYC..
a very talented street photographer.."
March 6th, 2007
"I Like the New York City's Perspective that comes from Susan's Pictures. It seems she has a unique taste of capturing whatever is happening in the city that never sleeps. We can really see NYC through her pictures. Keep up with the good work, Susan!"
September 22nd, 2006
Steve took it says:
"Susan takes you on a detailed, unique and personal tour of her New York City. Through her camera we see a locals-eye-view of the architecture, graffiti and people that make her city so colorful and fascinating. From her sets on benchwarmers and city people to her perspective on colors and textures within restaurants, lobbies and museums, it’s a cityscape many will never notice. But Susan captures every overlooked detail and transforms them into unforgettable images. It’s a New York you will be glad you visited."
January 14th, 2006
Rev. Santino says:
"Something is happening in the city.
Our photoreporter Susan is on the beat to capture anything we may have missed, freezing those moments for us to review.
Her service is huge, her eye is sharp and the titles are witty."
December 29th, 2005
Newell the Jewell says:
"Always enjoy seeing new work submitted to Flickr by SusanNYC. Had the utmost pleasure of meeting her in person and observing her technique firsthand. In addition to having a keen eye, Susan's a great conversationist, down to earth, and laugh out loud hysterical."
September 28th, 2005
"Susan_NYC has a gift for catching people (and places) in the city in their most open and unselfconscious moments. It's almost as if she lets us glimpse all of the things contained just under the surface of the people and places in NYC she photographs- qualities that are usually covered by a thin protective layer- and lets their vulnerability and humanity filter out."
May 26th, 2005
Derby City (Rachel Pace) says:
"Susan is a wonderful friend, teacher, hostess, guest and critic! She opens my eyes and has been for lots of years! Everything Scissors says is true. And she is confortable! She has a great inquisitive mind and excitedly shares her findings. I love to be with her in new places! Even before her flickr days, she flickr'd!
Thanks, Susan ~"
May 11th, 2005
Runs With Scissors says:
I must thank you for opening up what has become a vehicle for expression.
It wasn't enough for a close friend to get me to trust 'my eye' again.
It wasn't enough for the closest person to me to tell me it was okay to spend money I really didn't have because it was time to have a camera again.
It's not the time I spend or my effort capturing images that is so important.
It's was your generous invitations to examine your beloved camera closely, create an gmail account and lastly a Flickr account that has opened up a vechile that has allowed me pour all this into and travel in.
April 7th, 2005
- Susan Sermoneta
- December 2004
- McKeesport PA
- Manhattan (since '64), USA
- I am:
- Female and Single