- P30 4,251 photos, 340 members
- Pentax P Series: P3 / P30 or P5 / P50 Film Cameras 4,407 photos, 360 members
- Nikon L35AF 7,175 photos, 1,118 members
- Canon Sure Shot AF-7 99 photos, 30 members
- FIGURE∞ 3,015 photos, 100 members
- Forefront Art 19,117 photos, 578 members
- m0mentary 22 photos, 2 members
- Leeds Street Photographers 483 photos, 456 members
- University of Birmingham PhotoSoc 4,416 photos, 267 members
- Vertical Life 759 photos, 594 members
- let your imagination ☺ 50,209 photos, 1,596 members
- Né Ultra 14,592 photos, 2,665 members
- The Language of Vintage ƒilm 22,788 photos, 802 members
- rêveurs d'arbres 2,482 photos, 440 members
- these are not facts 3,210 photos, 537 members
- HUH. Submissions 392,831 photos, 11,678 members
- YEAH Magazine Contributor Search 152,635 photos, 5,192 members
- When Light Leaks In 15,168 photos, 3,016 members
- Your Best Shot 2011 12,070 photos, 13,526 members
- forests and fairies 2,549 photos, 1,363 members
- Screaming trees 2,095 photos, 355 members
- the magic position 984 photos, 532 members
- respite 481 photos, 340 members
- Greener Lifestyles 275 photos, 62 members
- Dazed and Confused - New Photographer Search 899,687 photos, 31,487 members
- kaleidoscopic lives 3,847 photos, 1,422 members
- FINE Magazine - Photographer Search 101,141 photos, 2,364 members
- Canon AE-1 Program 54,129 photos, 5,035 members
- Zenit E Types 6,393 photos, 744 members
- Cut Off Places 18,725 photos, 3,490 members
- churchez 0 photos, 1 member
- when the earth speaks, the wind and fog listen ... 11,151 photos, 1,394 members
- Inside The British Museum 3,200 photos, 369 members
- Polaroid 300,254 photos, 31,735 members
- tree by tree 475 photos, 278 members
- dreaming state 1,371 photos, 1,541 members
- The Immensity 4,839 photos, 914 members
- AE-1 190,842 photos, 13,173 members
- Ladder to the Stars 18,774 photos, 2,297 members
- sea legs 447 photos, 215 members
- Iker and his world 2,424 photos, 174 members
- their eyes could make us weak 2,878 photos, 295 members
- Ŧrees 897 photos, 202 members
- flattening noses against windows 709 photos, 205 members
- a place to dream ♥ 55,951 photos, 1,947 members
- capturing moods 3,745 photos, 1,757 members
- BLINK STORE 449 photos, 424 members
- plёnka 1,880 photos, 375 members
- the film diary 53,803 photos, 1,490 members
- for those who do not simply exist, but live. 3,219 photos, 327 members
Nastja Musinova says:
"I like the way she captures her everyday, it always looks so bright and fresh! The light in her photos gives these beautiful soft colors, every photo looks speical showing one particular moment"
April 14th, 2012
"(I told you that you should remember me to write you an testimonial emily! now it's taken so long, aah!)
so I follow your stream(also the other one) for a loooong time now, and I never get tired of looking at it! you're so young and so talented, and so unique! and what I especially love about your stream is that..guess..your film photos! you're like my favorite film photographer in the moment! :) they're always so beautiful! you have the talent to let simple things look amazing!
furthermore I hate you because you live in england and I don't!
keep up the amazing work!
June 25th, 2011
Rora Elisabeth says:
"Your film is so, so beautiful. You are one of my favorite streams on flickr, because I love the simplicity and beauty that you capture. And your use of light is perfect. You constantly inspire me to get better at film and to try new things. Thank you so much."
June 18th, 2011
pamplemousse ✈ says:
"i am an art student, and although i major in animation, i have taken a couple of photography courses. as much as i had a brilliant time taking pictures with my film camera and working in a darkroom, there has been something missing and i just didn't know what. that is until i came across emily's flickr page and it instantly came to mind that THIS is the style of photography i've been meaning to achieve but all in vain. i know she has a passion for it for her own pleasure, but i think it is safe for me to say it would have completed my satisfaction if she were my teacher for those photography courses i took. i seriously don't know how she does it and i would be the happiest girl on earth if i ever succeed in emulating her skills. :) i don't know her in real life but i am beyond honoured to have her as my flickr contact. it would blow me away if i ever have an opportunity to meet her and take some photographs with her. i have never written a testimonial for anyone on flickr, but i assure you with all my heart, emily truly deserves this one."
April 4th, 2011
natalia peris says:
"since i discovered your photostream, right when i arrived to this little world, you've uploaded many photos and taken some more. after six months, i can say i've seen you growing up and i've seen you've created your own style. the colours of your pictures are so unique. your photos always have the perfect light, which makes me envious of your talent. and you make everything beautiful by taking a picture of it. i love the concept of most of your pictures and enjoy the beauty of the rest. oh and i like the fact that you appreciate buildings and sculptures pictures and, of course, i love the ones you take. you should definitely take art history haha. also, some of your photos remind me of england... not only because they're taken in england. and, trust me, that's the most wonderful compliment i could ever say.
moreover, you are an incredible person, so sweet and nice, and have an amazing taste in music.
emily, you are the most inspiring person on flickr. thank you for taking the pictures you take and being the way you are."
March 20th, 2011
"sjgajgkjawifkjgkaljlkj holy sajghjahjdajkasd geez
March 16th, 2011
Charlotte Catherine says:
"Emily takes the most amazing film (and digital!) pictures ever ever ever, but I'm especially keen on her film work.
She always has the most beautiful ideas, yet so simple. I love her work so much and from what I've seen so far, she has grown in her photography so so much."
January 25th, 2011
keyana tea says:
"You are so bloody brilliant with film.
Cinematic, magical, adventurous.
Your photos just have it all."
January 20th, 2011
♥ panda says:
"what can i say that hasnt already been said about you?..ok here goes..i LOVE your stream,your photos are so inspiring and each telling me a different story,i think you have such a talent and hope you keep doing what you do!..oh and also you are beautiful..keep those beautiful photos coming...panda....x"
December 10th, 2010
sinister kid says:
"Emily's photostream was one of the first I'd seen on flickr and one of my favourites ever since. I realized that any of us can be a storyteller but only few can tell and show the story so well that you still come back for more. Emily, your work is hypnotizing!"
November 22nd, 2010
"It's hard not to favorite every single photo Emily takes. Seriously. Her photography is simply stunning. Her use of color, light, focus, and composition is brilliant. But it's not just that. Her photos give me that warm, fuzzy feeling you get when you realize you are looking not just at pixels on a screen, but deep memories--pieces of time, captured and frozen forever. I can look through her photostream for hours, and I feel like I am in the photos themselves. Her photos fill me with happiness, nostalgia, tranquility...Her photography touches me immensely.
Emily, you're an amazing photographer, and one of my favorites here on Flickr. I hope you keep taking pictures, because you are a great inspiration. (And you're also such a lovely person. :D)"
November 20th, 2010
"Emily's pictures are so beautiful and peaceful. I find myself coming back to her stream time and time again. You are amazingly talented, girl. Keep it up :)"
November 20th, 2010
lily austin says:
""Emily is so far beyond amazing. Each item on her stream is utterly sensational. She inspires the un-inspirable, and all her photos have this strange and bewitching dreaminess about them.
I love her work, and she is a very gifted human being.""
November 4th, 2010
Roanne Lucy Silver says:
"So Emily's stream is just incredible. Seriously. She can point her camera at anything and the shot is magical!"
October 4th, 2010
natalie ϟ says:
"I completely adore your work. Your film is just amazing! Your photos are so dreamy and utterly unique, not to mention gorgeous.
And I've just been starting film photography at school, but I hope maybe someday I will be able to take pictures as breathtaking as yours."
September 28th, 2010
"i adore your photos.
they intrigue me.
i don't know how you do it.
film is so hard to take!
well, what else can i say...you're a great, always-improving photogrpaher!"
September 29th, 2010
"Emily's photos are incredibly beautiful, she has the ability to capture small, magical moments that would pass the average person by. I adore her stream, and can't wait to see more.
- she also went to Leeds, which makes me extremely jealous."
September 13th, 2010
Heather McCutcheon says:
"Why on earth don't you have a million testimonials?! I've literally just found Emily's photostream and i've fallen in love! Her film work is so beautiful and gives such a strong sense of nostalgia. She definitely has an eye for photography and I look forward to seeing a lot more of her work!"
August 22nd, 2010
"this girl has some crazy talent and her photos are incredible. you daaazzzle me!"
August 21st, 2010
The girl. Amelia. says:
she is my film idol
she makes stories even when they aren't there
she plucks them out of reality"
August 19th, 2010
- Emily Coghlan
- May 2009
- Leeds, England
- I am: