I mostly shoot with a Zenit E and an Olympus OM10 but I also sometimes use disposable cameras, a Holga, Pentax P30, Canon AE-1, Vivitar, Olympus XA2, Olympus mju zoom 115, and a Canon eos 1000D.
If you want to contact me please use email@example.com as I don't check my flickr messages that often. Thank u!
- FIGURE∞ 2,067 photos, 86 members
- Forefront Art 14,331 photos, 537 members
- m0mentary 20 photos, 3 members
- Leeds Street Photographers 391 photos, 395 members
- University of Birmingham PhotoSoc 4,371 photos, 258 members
- Vertical Life 761 photos, 585 members
- let your imagination ☺ 33,941 photos, 1,283 members
- Né Ultra 15,174 photos, 2,664 members
- The Language of Vintage ƒilm 14,003 photos, 631 members
- rêveurs d'arbres 2,561 photos, 441 members
- these are not facts 3,378 photos, 540 members
- HUH. Submissions 342,854 photos, 11,099 members
- YEAH Magazine Contributor Search 112,484 photos, 4,645 members
- When Light Leaks In 15,081 photos, 2,936 members
- Your Best Shot 2011 12,243 photos, 13,859 members
- forests and fairies 2,580 photos, 1,213 members
- Screaming trees 2,011 photos, 343 members
- the magic position 994 photos, 543 members
- respite 526 photos, 352 members
- Greener Lifestyles 280 photos, 63 members
- Dazed and Confused - New Photographer Search 781,783 photos, 29,890 members
- kaleidoscopic lives 3,967 photos, 1,399 members
- FINE Magazine - Photographer Search 68,915 photos, 1,939 members
- Canon AE-1 Program 47,250 photos, 4,273 members
- Zenit E Types 5,086 photos, 624 members
- Cut Off Places 16,140 photos, 3,027 members
- churchez 0 photos, 1 member
- when the earth speaks, the wind and fog listen ... 10,131 photos, 1,253 members
- Inside The British Museum 3,055 photos, 351 members
- Polaroid 290,618 photos, 29,874 members
- tree by tree 513 photos, 281 members
- dreaming state 1,405 photos, 1,505 members
- The Immensity 3,770 photos, 732 members
- AE-1 125,253 photos, 11,102 members
- Ladder to the Stars 19,184 photos, 2,305 members
- sea legs 459 photos, 220 members
- Iker and his world 2,047 photos, 155 members
- their eyes could make us weak 2,791 photos, 298 members
- Ŧrees 865 photos, 197 members
- flattening noses against windows 719 photos, 203 members
- a place to dream ♥ 39,199 photos, 1,656 members
- capturing moods 3,838 photos, 1,716 members
- BLINK STORE 498 photos, 425 members
- plёnka 1,937 photos, 376 members
- the film diary 32,466 photos, 1,168 members
- for those who do not simply exist, but live. 3,402 photos, 330 members
- Ingressus 306 photos, 143 members
- Oh Comely Magazine Submissions 53,238 photos, 3,191 members
- Rise Magazine 1,505 photos, 792 members
- May our bodies remain 1,362 photos, 535 members
Nastja Musinova says:
"I like the way she captures her everyday, it always looks so bright and fresh! The light in her photos gives these beautiful soft colors, every photo looks speical showing one particular moment"
April 14th, 2012
"(I told you that you should remember me to write you an testimonial emily! now it's taken so long, aah!)
so I follow your stream(also the other one) for a loooong time now, and I never get tired of looking at it! you're so young and so talented, and so unique! and what I especially love about your stream is that..guess..your film photos! you're like my favorite film photographer in the moment! :) they're always so beautiful! you have the talent to let simple things look amazing!
furthermore I hate you because you live in england and I don't!
keep up the amazing work!
June 25th, 2011
Rora Elisabeth says:
"Your film is so, so beautiful. You are one of my favorite streams on flickr, because I love the simplicity and beauty that you capture. And your use of light is perfect. You constantly inspire me to get better at film and to try new things. Thank you so much."
June 18th, 2011
pamplemousse ✈ says:
"i am an art student, and although i major in animation, i have taken a couple of photography courses. as much as i had a brilliant time taking pictures with my film camera and working in a darkroom, there has been something missing and i just didn't know what. that is until i came across emily's flickr page and it instantly came to mind that THIS is the style of photography i've been meaning to achieve but all in vain. i know she has a passion for it for her own pleasure, but i think it is safe for me to say it would have completed my satisfaction if she were my teacher for those photography courses i took. i seriously don't know how she does it and i would be the happiest girl on earth if i ever succeed in emulating her skills. :) i don't know her in real life but i am beyond honoured to have her as my flickr contact. it would blow me away if i ever have an opportunity to meet her and take some photographs with her. i have never written a testimonial for anyone on flickr, but i assure you with all my heart, emily truly deserves this one."
April 4th, 2011
natalia peris says:
"since i discovered your photostream, right when i arrived to this little world, you've uploaded many photos and taken some more. after six months, i can say i've seen you growing up and i've seen you've created your own style. the colours of your pictures are so unique. your photos always have the perfect light, which makes me envious of your talent. and you make everything beautiful by taking a picture of it. i love the concept of most of your pictures and enjoy the beauty of the rest. oh and i like the fact that you appreciate buildings and sculptures pictures and, of course, i love the ones you take. you should definitely take art history haha. also, some of your photos remind me of england... not only because they're taken in england. and, trust me, that's the most wonderful compliment i could ever say.
moreover, you are an incredible person, so sweet and nice, and have an amazing taste in music.
emily, you are the most inspiring person on flickr. thank you for taking the pictures you take and being the way you are."
March 20th, 2011
"sjgajgkjawifkjgkaljlkj holy sajghjahjdajkasd geez
March 16th, 2011
Charlotte Catherine says:
"Emily takes the most amazing film (and digital!) pictures ever ever ever, but I'm especially keen on her film work.
She always has the most beautiful ideas, yet so simple. I love her work so much and from what I've seen so far, she has grown in her photography so so much."
January 25th, 2011
keyana tea says:
"You are so bloody brilliant with film.
Cinematic, magical, adventurous.
Your photos just have it all."
January 20th, 2011
♥ panda says:
"what can i say that hasnt already been said about you?..ok here goes..i LOVE your stream,your photos are so inspiring and each telling me a different story,i think you have such a talent and hope you keep doing what you do!..oh and also you are beautiful..keep those beautiful photos coming...panda....x"
December 10th, 2010
sinister kid says:
"Emily's photostream was one of the first I'd seen on flickr and one of my favourites ever since. I realized that any of us can be a storyteller but only few can tell and show the story so well that you still come back for more. Emily, your work is hypnotizing!"
November 22nd, 2010
"It's hard not to favorite every single photo Emily takes. Seriously. Her photography is simply stunning. Her use of color, light, focus, and composition is brilliant. But it's not just that. Her photos give me that warm, fuzzy feeling you get when you realize you are looking not just at pixels on a screen, but deep memories--pieces of time, captured and frozen forever. I can look through her photostream for hours, and I feel like I am in the photos themselves. Her photos fill me with happiness, nostalgia, tranquility...Her photography touches me immensely.
Emily, you're an amazing photographer, and one of my favorites here on Flickr. I hope you keep taking pictures, because you are a great inspiration. (And you're also such a lovely person. :D)"
November 20th, 2010
"Emily's pictures are so beautiful and peaceful. I find myself coming back to her stream time and time again. You are amazingly talented, girl. Keep it up :)"
November 20th, 2010
lily austin says:
""Emily is so far beyond amazing. Each item on her stream is utterly sensational. She inspires the un-inspirable, and all her photos have this strange and bewitching dreaminess about them.
I love her work, and she is a very gifted human being.""
November 4th, 2010
Roanne Lucy Silver says:
"So Emily's stream is just incredible. Seriously. She can point her camera at anything and the shot is magical!"
October 4th, 2010
natalie ϟ says:
"I completely adore your work. Your film is just amazing! Your photos are so dreamy and utterly unique, not to mention gorgeous.
And I've just been starting film photography at school, but I hope maybe someday I will be able to take pictures as breathtaking as yours."
September 28th, 2010
"i adore your photos.
they intrigue me.
i don't know how you do it.
film is so hard to take!
well, what else can i say...you're a great, always-improving photogrpaher!"
September 29th, 2010
"Emily's photos are incredibly beautiful, she has the ability to capture small, magical moments that would pass the average person by. I adore her stream, and can't wait to see more.
- she also went to Leeds, which makes me extremely jealous."
September 13th, 2010
Heather McCutcheon says:
"Why on earth don't you have a million testimonials?! I've literally just found Emily's photostream and i've fallen in love! Her film work is so beautiful and gives such a strong sense of nostalgia. She definitely has an eye for photography and I look forward to seeing a lot more of her work!"
August 22nd, 2010
"this girl has some crazy talent and her photos are incredible. you daaazzzle me!"
August 21st, 2010
The girl. Amelia. says:
she is my film idol
she makes stories even when they aren't there
she plucks them out of reality"
August 19th, 2010
- Emily Coghlan
- May 2009
- Birmingham, England
- I am:
- Female and Single