Photos of styler* (12)
- Photography Meetup - Wellington 1,581 photos, 129 members
- Sweet and Simple Handmade 14 photos, 34 members
- Iron Craft 4,157 photos, 371 members
- The Saturdays of 2011 571 photos, 153 members
- felt.co.nz 204 photos, 73 members
- FILEDWS 31 photos, 12 members
- The Charlie Bird Appreciation Society 40 photos, 11 members
- Street Fauna of Wellington 43 photos, 19 members
- Spoonflower Fabric Designs 34,936 photos, 4,696 members
- no etsy allowed, post 1 comment 1 3,191 photos, 395 members
- Generation X 2,859 photos, 476 members
- Arts & crafts fairs & shows 7,075 photos, 2,642 members
- Flickr Commons 2,657 photos, 2,382 members
- Me, Right Now 1,458 photos, 894 members
- Hitler Snowmen 10 photos, 54 members
- Women collaborating 32 photos, 24 members
- Face Your Manga 694 photos, 782 members
- PANTS POCKET 19 photos, 115 members
- Flickr 888 4,603 photos, 10,122 members
- The Write Way 287 photos, 89 members
- We Demand Donuts: April 21, 2016 2,418 photos, 3,259 members
- MOO Egg Hunt 158 photos, 83 members
- Flickr Turns 4 2,400 photos, 4,869 members
- Flickr Turns 4 in the Wild 19 photos, 159 members
- Girl Geek Dinners New Zealand 33 photos, 8 members
- World Sweet World Projects 37 photos, 55 members
- MAKE 66,984 photos, 8,047 members
- Ponoko 810 photos, 201 members
- Pictures of fishes eyes, taken with a fish-eye lens. 2 photos, 23 members
- Kitten, Baby, Sunset 0 photos, 10 members
- Webstock 2008 Photo Exhibition: Freedom 188 photos, 65 members
- The Future is Here (they just don't know it yet) 99 photos, 351 members
- MOO (MiniCards, Business Cards & More, Printed by MOO) 14,034 photos, 12,929 members
- photophlow 75 photos, 685 members
- Fray Quarterly: Issue 3: Sex & Death 126 photos, 609 members
- 2007 Day-by-day 320 photos, 61 members
- Duran Duran Supergroup! 1,687 photos, 280 members
- CommandShift3 1,447 photos, 789 members
- newzeal-and 53 photos, 8 members
- STOP INTERNET BULLIES :( 134 photos, 67 members
- Reading Stack 679 photos, 472 members
- Boatsheds 467 photos, 116 members
- 24 hours of Flickr 5,113 photos, 17,585 members
- Flickr Ideas 1 photo, 11,464 members
- 1 thing, 1 week [COMPUTER KEYBOARD] Pls tag "1t1wkeyboard" 98 photos, 64 members
- Photos of disgraced celebrities holding cameras. 4,383 photos, 688 members
- Recipes to Share 38,726 photos, 20,716 members
- Wellington Flickrites 589 photos, 34 members
- MOOSAIC 165 photos, 378 members
- Jazz-Age in Print (20s-30s) [VINTAGE] 4,323 photos, 1,556 members
"Sarcastic and sparkly, sweet and clever, and one of the best friends I've ever had. Not just because she tolerates me, either.
She always knows when I've gone off course. Often before I do. Like any true friend would do - well, no, like only the truest friend would do - she calls me on it, and doesn't let me get away with anything.
Plus she likes swings and frogs who keep it real. And she has the magical ability to make everyone around her happy, just by hearing her laugh, which I hear has been ruled the most contagious laugh ever. In very sad countries they refuse to let her in, for fear she'll infect everyone with teh happy and ruin their bad mood.
She also takes really lovely photos.
A+++!! Would befriend again!"
June 7th, 2007
January 13th, 2007
♥ shhexy corin ♥ says:
"When she was five years old ellipse ran away to the circus where, she became a world-renowned trapeze artist and elephant juggler. Sadly she got kicked out when she was 16 after an unfortunate misunderstanding with the bearded lady, but she took this in her stride and took up photography as a way to keep off the streets.
Now, armed with her trusty Nikon Disposable, she takes pictures the likes of which the world has never seen. Mainly because she keeps them hidden in a box under her bed. She does post some other pictures on Flickr, but the real treasures are in her boudoir... Get in there if you can!"
January 3rd, 2007
"Back when this thing started (Flickr) Ellipse befriended me when noone else would. Now, even though the place is overrun with millions of folks, she's still kept me. I'll never forget that. Someday I'll have to figure out how to return the favor. A big hug. That's what I'll do, next time I see her."
July 23rd, 2005
Ms Entropy says:
"Ellipse is one of the hardest-core ladies I know. She needs to poke her lurvely head into the IRC more, but she's hard core anyway.
Plus, she helps me stalk Brock. Which is fantastic.
/me luvs the ellipse"
July 6th, 2005
"Ellipse is pretty funny for a New Zealander."
May 17th, 2005
Brenda Anderson says:
"Ellipse is Flickr's Hot Chocolate queen! Her photos always make my tummy growl."
April 18th, 2005
"Ellipse has an eye that can find wonderment in the mundane. She knows how to capture the beauty in a pile of rocks, a rusty boat, or a hot chocolate."
April 13th, 2005
"A fellow pink Brock stalker. Su is incredibly sweet, an all round lovely person. :)"
November 18th, 2004
Dolores Luxedo says:
"Su sure does pop up all over the place. It's like when you sneak up to those shops with the "Photocopies 5p" signs outside, and you tipp-ex out some of the letters so it says "hot pies 5p". And she's always off swimming with dolphins and tap dancing with tuna and all that."
August 1st, 2004
"Ellipse is not to be confined by such trivialities as spelling and grammar. As I am. So confined.
And she has GREAT taste in music!"
June 25th, 2004
kid for today says:
"Soul. Calm. Distant. Gift. Wisdom. Eternity."
April 27th, 2004
"Let me put it this way... if I knew the world was ending because aliens had already destroyed the world's major capitals and I knew I had thirty minutes to gather my belongings, some water and food, and flee for the hills... one of the few people from Flickr that I would pause over and wonder "I wonder how they're doing? Did they make it? Did aliens eat them?" would be Ellipse.
April 18th, 2004
"When she's not poking fun at me, I wuv Ellipse! :)"
April 13th, 2004
"Best mixture of chocolate available on the market, high cocoa content, smooth, never bitter.
And oh-so sweet to rely on."
April 11th, 2004
"Ellipse is....Ellipse is...Ellipse is awesomely beyond words :)"
April 2nd, 2004
"Like Ellipse, I too was deeply troubled by Dante's Peak.. I mean they just left her!! WTF people?!!?"
March 27th, 2004
"Ellipse is my new favourite shape."
March 22nd, 2004
"and in that moment...when moon receeded and sun came forth in all her splendor there she stood. Ellipse! Ellipse! The muses sang and chanted high so the Gods upon Olympus heard, and forever shine their favor upon her."
March 15th, 2004
"I tried to corner ellipse, but she kept running in circles."
March 14th, 2004
"Ellipse is old-style glamorous and new-style hip. And, no matter how far you've gotten, she's still a full day ahead of you!"
March 14th, 2004
"Oh yes I'll admit that an ellipse is a nice curve. I especially like the way it gently curves in in the middle only to curve back out...Or wait, I think I'm talking about something else..."
March 13th, 2004
"It is in her nature to be curvy. The trouble is that she also has a unique technique for handling anything straight. Of course, I don't have first hand knowledge of that. I read it in the Mathematicians' Quarterly."
March 9th, 2004
March 7th, 2004
- February 2004
- I am:
- Female and Single
- Crafty Girl