Im 23. I survived redundancy. Twice. Now I hold down a steady job. Whoopdidoobasil.
Creativity gets me through the day ... or at least the promise of some at the end of it. Tapping at the keys of my PC in the office is a means to an existence. And I exist for the hours out of office.
Photography lures me with its immediacy. I have so little time for drawing and painting projects currently, what with work, modeling, playing keys and seeing friends etc. But snapping a few shots to record a memorable moment is pretty hassle free and non time consuming.
It staves off the creative hunger until I can find the time ...
This account is littered with office parties, people, pets, bands and webcam shots.
You won't be surprised to find that I don't know what I'm doing.
I've never taken this seriously. I doubt I ever will - why spoil it?
I still as of yet have had no access to photoshop so my photos pretty much stand as they were taken.
I take hundreds of photos only to like a handful at a time. I don't think this necessarily makes me a bad photographer, I just like having options.
I model part time - I'd like to think that I'm quite good at it ...
Photos of eyeseaewe (10)
- The smirk magazine subscriptions 28,358 photos, 1,076 members
- Oh Comely Magazine Submissions 68,931 photos, 3,518 members
- T-Mobile Life's for Sharing 338 photos, 96 members
- Concert Photography 212,478 photos, 37,928 members
- CreativePortraiture 96,899 photos, 3,903 members
- Drowned In Sound 871 photos, 56 members
- Canon EOS 400D (aka. Rebel XTi / KISS Digital X) 487,200 photos, 18,466 members
- Blurb Books 2,441 photos, 6,390 members
- DSLR user magazine 19,573 photos, 304 members
- Anouk 48 photos, 33 members
eyeseaewe doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- Tiffany Little
- July 2005
- the heath~innit., UK
- I am:
- Female and Single