Im 23. I survived redundancy. Twice. Now I hold down a steady job. Whoopdidoobasil.
Creativity gets me through the day ... or at least the promise of some at the end of it. Tapping at the keys of my PC in the office is a means to an existence. And I exist for the hours out of office.
Photography lures me with its immediacy. I have so little time for drawing and painting projects currently, what with work, modeling, playing keys and seeing friends etc. But snapping a few shots to record a memorable moment is pretty hassle free and non time consuming.
It staves off the creative hunger until I can find the time ...
This account is littered with office parties, people, pets, bands and webcam shots.
You won't be surprised to find that I don't know what I'm doing.
I've never taken this seriously. I doubt I ever will - why spoil it?
I still as of yet have had no access to photoshop so my photos pretty much stand as they were taken.
I take hundreds of photos only to like a handful at a time. I don't think this necessarily makes me a bad photographer, I just like having options.
I model part time - I'd like to think that I'm quite good at it ...
Photos of eyeseaewe (10)
- The smirk magazine subscriptions 18,340 photos, 936 members
- Oh Comely Magazine Submissions 51,590 photos, 3,157 members
- T-Mobile Life's for Sharing 338 photos, 96 members
- Concert Photography 202,951 photos, 36,933 members
- CreativePortraiture 75,759 photos, 3,483 members
- Drowned In Sound 902 photos, 58 members
- Canon EOS 400D (aka. Rebel XTi / KISS Digital X) 483,223 photos, 18,468 members
- Blurb Books 2,497 photos, 6,436 members
- DSLR user magazine 16,647 photos, 294 members
- Anouk 63 photos, 32 members
eyeseaewe doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- Tiffany Little
- July 2005
- the heath~innit., UK
- I am:
- Female and Single