please, if you like my work, take a look at my faves, thanks.
years ago I was in a band: EN
PLEASE DO NOT AWARD ME. Sorry but I hate big and kitch awards and I'll delete them.
- Karma Photography 11,879 photos, 1,220 members
- Ingmar Bergman's 63rd Film 9,196 photos, 841 members
- OLD - PEF 2009 4,048 photos, 1,518 members
- there's something romantic 1,193 photos, 617 members
- Polywarmtone Rebirth 473 photos, 77 members
- Bronica Z, D. S, C, S2, S2A, EC, EC-TL, and EC-TLll 7,100 photos, 848 members
- ☂6 X 6☂ 4,600 photos, 2,233 members
- Ilovethatphoto.net Photography Magazine 149,051 photos, 3,750 members
- my pet is a whore 300 photos, 108 members
- new contemporary photography 16,052 photos, 4,032 members
- Humanistic 8,386 photos, 2,128 members
- Fold 418 photos, 133 members
- All Things Film 66,497 photos, 1,008 members
- Eins 152 photos, 179 members
- Intuitive Portraits 5,181 photos, 293 members
- Flickr Tate Gallery (invites only) 755 photos, 970 members
- STILL LIFE. A selective Perspective 82 photos, 256 members
- Tattoo Gallery 2009 13,501 photos, 2,975 members
- Dirty Style 2,818 photos, 582 members
- focusschmocus 13,924 photos, 1,906 members
- Movie Stills 12,656 photos, 1,173 members
- Twilight Hall 772 photos, 236 members
- Encontro de Coletivos Fotográficos Ibero-Americanos 1,342 photos, 495 members
- Knocking On The Door Of Your Panic System 1,124 photos, 240 members
- Pursuit Gallery - Pass The Concept - Natural Vs. Fabricated 67 photos, 11 members
- Pursuit Gallery - Pass The Concept - Shadows 92 photos, 12 members
- 100 years old 29,575 photos, 6,373 members
- MailArt____ CHILDRENart 85 photos, 80 members
- nature désolée [film only please] 3,228 photos, 248 members
- 1000 B&W 757 photos, 1,422 members
- Primitive photo. 4,568 photos, 316 members
- Anatomy of Restlessness 2,145 photos, 187 members
- Photo alternative. 14,129 photos, 522 members
- Beyond Tradition 1,217 photos, 214 members
- Cadavre Exquis / Exquisite Corpse 244 photos, 102 members
- FeetMania 122 photos, 14 members
- Dazed and Confused - New Photographer Search 773,406 photos, 29,703 members
- Чёрный квадрат 1,194 photos, 579 members
- Ambient (Invited Images Only) 943 photos, 41 members
- ORIGINAL OXYGEN 99 photos, 15 members
- Semana da Fotografia São Paulo / Photo Week São Paulo 1,888 photos, 1,571 members
- - subtraction - 2,709 photos, 232 members
- mediumformat film portraits (only your best) 27,759 photos, 1,849 members
- Maki.Magazine 99 photos, 17 members
- IXTLAN 3,271 photos, 298 members
- Peoplelessness 42,184 photos, 1,214 members
- Plus+ 20,534 photos, 1,420 members
- ug|y 1,112 photos, 150 members
- Echo Books and Cafe 568 photos, 256 members
- the wabi-sabi aesthetic 4,423 photos, 403 members
Monsieur Chocolat Noir says:
"What can be said about Edoardo after seeing his photography? He has this sixth sense to receive the essential thing of everything what puts ahead. It is capable of squeezing the essence of the persons and the things and capturing them in a piece of film. A genius."
April 29th, 2010
"One of my favourite portrait artists on flickr. The is a raw rock and roll melody to his work, with a harmonic relationship with his subjects...
He's also constantly beating out wicked shots!"
December 1st, 2009
"lui fa le foto."
September 27th, 2009
nora blum. says:
"i just can say "wow".."
August 22nd, 2009
yo! Angelo says:
"like your atmosphere, also the music man!
great picture and vision..
June 14th, 2009
"absolutely incredible. medium format king"
May 19th, 2009
nikos konstantinidis says:
"Edoardo occupandosi di momenti famigliari, impressi in maniera personale, compone una nuova misteriosa realtà."
February 8th, 2009
" ... if there were two words that signified something more pure than purity itself, it would be "edoardo pasero." genius!"
September 1st, 2008
~ fernando says:
"Everyone can notice the loud drums, and the tempestuous winds: can you really grasp the whisper, and let it envelop you into another world. Edoardo's photos are just the smallest detectable sound above a complete silence, and as such it brings out attention: if you can turn down the din for a moment, it is one of the most rewarding things you can do. When a praise is levied on my photos, I feel an obligation to mention Edoardo's influence in it, but it feels funny -- as sometimes it is he who is writing the words. I have thought of sending him a mirror. It is impossible not to draw influence from what we see on flickr, and I am most adamant to mention that I have learned a lot from flickr as to what NOT to do... but then, there is the little secrets like Edoardo, where I am copiously writing down notes. He does not know this, and I will keep it a secret until I visit him in Milano -- a pilgrimage to meet a dear friend and someone that gives me ideas of where to go with photography. The debt is... well, poorly exemplified with these words."
March 17th, 2008
la forma che le cose assumono
agli occhi di chi vede oltre."
March 12th, 2008
"Reflexiones silenciosas de una geometria
La astracción de la simplicidad
El silencio de un instante
El arte de una fracción de segundo"
December 11th, 2007
"Il progresso di un artista
è un continuo sacrificio,
una continua estinzione d
- Thomas Stearns Eliot -"
September 8th, 2007
"Edoardo has a great eye for a photograph. It's always worth waiting for his latest offering.
He also produces great prints (I'm proud to have a couple) and is a lovely chap to boot."
August 24th, 2007
"he captures the "drama""
July 29th, 2007
chiara balza says:
""Quale eufemismo useresti per me?"
"Non è un eufemismo"
"Sì, lo è""
July 8th, 2007
"each and every image mystifies and amazes....
Edoardo is a true artist with a singular vision of excellence and subtlety, from composition to process and technique, i am always in awe and inspired to look deeper into my own work.
Thank you Edoardo !!!"
July 6th, 2007
"Fascinating, unexpected, brilliant, beautiful, subtle
I always look forward to his posts
He's a treasure"
May 25th, 2007
March 21st, 2007
POOR IMPULSE CONTROL says:
"King of night desert, a spirit stronger than any storm."
January 8th, 2007
Federica Erra says:
"Se Diane Arbus l'avesse conosciuto si sarebbe innamorata del suo stile!
Estremamaente evocativo,iniquo,malinconico e inquieto.
Un artista che tratteggia universi dove lo spazio è solo per chi osa riflettere!"
December 30th, 2006
- Edoardo Pasero
- December 2006
- Alessandria - Milano, Italy
- I am: