please, if you like my work, take a look at my faves, thanks.
years ago I was in a band: EN
PLEASE DO NOT AWARD ME. Sorry but I hate big and kitch awards and I'll delete them.
- Karma Photography 9,061 photos, 1,130 members
- Ingmar Bergman's 63rd Film 9,514 photos, 852 members
- OLD - PEF 2009 4,058 photos, 1,525 members
- there's something romantic 1,206 photos, 616 members
- Polywarmtone Rebirth 471 photos, 78 members
- Bronica Z, D. S, C, S2, S2A, EC, EC-TL, and EC-TLll 6,817 photos, 784 members
- ☂6 X 6☂ 4,685 photos, 2,237 members
- Ilovethatphoto.net Photography Magazine 127,653 photos, 3,558 members
- my pet is a whore 300 photos, 110 members
- new contemporary photography 16,532 photos, 3,994 members
- Humanistic 8,388 photos, 2,078 members
- Fold 417 photos, 137 members
- All Things Film 56,015 photos, 878 members
- Eins 152 photos, 179 members
- Intuitive Portraits 4,694 photos, 288 members
- Flickr Tate Gallery (invites only) 1,415 photos, 948 members
- STILL LIFE. A selective Perspective 82 photos, 227 members
- Tattoo Gallery 2009 13,021 photos, 2,909 members
- Dirty Style 2,908 photos, 569 members
- focusschmocus 14,165 photos, 1,925 members
- Movie Stills 12,528 photos, 1,158 members
- Twilight Hall 778 photos, 235 members
- Encontro de Coletivos Fotográficos Ibero-Americanos 1,362 photos, 497 members
- Knocking On The Door Of Your Panic System 1,141 photos, 235 members
- Pursuit Gallery - Pass The Concept - Natural Vs. Fabricated 67 photos, 11 members
- Pursuit Gallery - Pass The Concept - Shadows 92 photos, 12 members
- 100 years old 28,434 photos, 6,376 members
- MailArt____ CHILDRENart 85 photos, 81 members
- nature désolée [film only please] 2,931 photos, 234 members
- 1000 B&W 759 photos, 1,379 members
- Primitive photo. 4,488 photos, 313 members
- Anatomy of Restlessness 2,093 photos, 186 members
- Photo alternative. 13,537 photos, 521 members
- Beyond Tradition 1,207 photos, 214 members
- Cadavre Exquis / Exquisite Corpse 244 photos, 103 members
- FeetMania 91 photos, 14 members
- Dazed and Confused - New Photographer Search 721,015 photos, 28,617 members
- Чёрный квадрат 1,225 photos, 573 members
- Ambient (Invited Images Only) 948 photos, 41 members
- ORIGINAL OXYGEN 97 photos, 15 members
- Semana da Fotografia São Paulo / Photo Week São Paulo 1,904 photos, 1,580 members
- - subtraction - 2,759 photos, 236 members
- mediumformat film portraits (only your best) 26,300 photos, 1,756 members
- Maki.Magazine 100 photos, 19 members
- IXTLAN 3,310 photos, 289 members
- Peoplelessness 36,322 photos, 1,121 members
- Plus+ 19,223 photos, 1,419 members
- ug|y 1,050 photos, 151 members
- Echo Books and Cafe 568 photos, 257 members
- the wabi-sabi aesthetic 4,299 photos, 387 members
Monsieur Chocolat Noir says:
"What can be said about Edoardo after seeing his photography? He has this sixth sense to receive the essential thing of everything what puts ahead. It is capable of squeezing the essence of the persons and the things and capturing them in a piece of film. A genius."
April 29th, 2010
"One of my favourite portrait artists on flickr. The is a raw rock and roll melody to his work, with a harmonic relationship with his subjects...
He's also constantly beating out wicked shots!"
December 1st, 2009
"lui fa le foto."
September 27th, 2009
nora blum. says:
"i just can say "wow".."
August 22nd, 2009
yo! Angelo says:
"like your atmosphere, also the music man!
great picture and vision..
June 14th, 2009
"absolutely incredible. medium format king"
May 19th, 2009
nikos konstantinidis says:
"Edoardo occupandosi di momenti famigliari, impressi in maniera personale, compone una nuova misteriosa realtà."
February 8th, 2009
" ... if there were two words that signified something more pure than purity itself, it would be "edoardo pasero." genius!"
September 1st, 2008
~ fernando says:
"Everyone can notice the loud drums, and the tempestuous winds: can you really grasp the whisper, and let it envelop you into another world. Edoardo's photos are just the smallest detectable sound above a complete silence, and as such it brings out attention: if you can turn down the din for a moment, it is one of the most rewarding things you can do. When a praise is levied on my photos, I feel an obligation to mention Edoardo's influence in it, but it feels funny -- as sometimes it is he who is writing the words. I have thought of sending him a mirror. It is impossible not to draw influence from what we see on flickr, and I am most adamant to mention that I have learned a lot from flickr as to what NOT to do... but then, there is the little secrets like Edoardo, where I am copiously writing down notes. He does not know this, and I will keep it a secret until I visit him in Milano -- a pilgrimage to meet a dear friend and someone that gives me ideas of where to go with photography. The debt is... well, poorly exemplified with these words."
March 17th, 2008
la forma che le cose assumono
agli occhi di chi vede oltre."
March 12th, 2008
"Reflexiones silenciosas de una geometria
La astracción de la simplicidad
El silencio de un instante
El arte de una fracción de segundo"
December 11th, 2007
"Il progresso di un artista
è un continuo sacrificio,
una continua estinzione d
- Thomas Stearns Eliot -"
September 8th, 2007
"Edoardo has a great eye for a photograph. It's always worth waiting for his latest offering.
He also produces great prints (I'm proud to have a couple) and is a lovely chap to boot."
August 24th, 2007
"he captures the "drama""
July 29th, 2007
chiara balza says:
""Quale eufemismo useresti per me?"
"Non è un eufemismo"
"Sì, lo è""
July 8th, 2007
"each and every image mystifies and amazes....
Edoardo is a true artist with a singular vision of excellence and subtlety, from composition to process and technique, i am always in awe and inspired to look deeper into my own work.
Thank you Edoardo !!!"
July 6th, 2007
"Fascinating, unexpected, brilliant, beautiful, subtle
I always look forward to his posts
He's a treasure"
May 25th, 2007
March 21st, 2007
POOR IMPULSE CONTROL says:
"King of night desert, a spirit stronger than any storm."
January 8th, 2007
Federica Erra says:
"Se Diane Arbus l'avesse conosciuto si sarebbe innamorata del suo stile!
Estremamaente evocativo,iniquo,malinconico e inquieto.
Un artista che tratteggia universi dove lo spazio è solo per chi osa riflettere!"
December 30th, 2006
- Edoardo Pasero
- December 2006
- Alessandria - Milano, Italy
- I am: