What the hell does this have to do with punk rock?
"You're obviously not aware of who Jimbo is are you?
Along with his band (The Rooster Molesters), this man was responsible for the classic punk rock hit, "Stop Grabbing My Biscuits, Bitch" and one of the seminal British punk rock albums of the late 70's "Anyone who pays their TV licence is a wanker". I suggest you rush to your nearest punk rock record shop and ask them to order you a copy.
Video footage of Jimbo and the Rooster Molesters is particularly good for an idea of what British punk was like "back in the day" (and also contains scenes of Jimbo pulling some of the wildest air-guitar ever seen!).
As you can see, this has a lot to do with punk rock."
- Joel wrote this many years ago. It's much more interesting than anything I could say about myself.
I used to work at the National Maritime Museum (NMM) so you'll also find me in the Flickr Commons, Sailor Chic and Beside the Seaside groups.
- Your Best Shot 2012 5,669 photos, 6,110 members
- Ansel Adams at the National Maritime Museum 4,801 photos, 360 members
- The London Look photography challenge 260 photos, 116 members
- Diamond Jubilee river pageant 256 photos, 47 members
- Minifigs 101,687 photos, 3,081 members
- Flamsteed Astronomy Society 815 photos, 75 members
- British Museum 13,979 photos, 1,633 members
- Beauty and the Belfast 69 photos, 49 members
- Window Skills 2,436 photos, 127 members
- Feb 12: Global day of action 207 photos, 9 members
- Old Royal Naval College Greenwich 6,005 photos, 439 members
- Corpsewalks 39 photos, 6 members
- Electric Metering & Equipment 1,824 photos, 111 members
- Global Photojournalism; Protest, Culture, and News 625,208 photos, 45,971 members
- Space Invaders London 3,030 photos, 319 members
- Sky & Cloud Junkies (Please follow the rules :) 213,322 photos, 12,557 members
- History of Astronomy 258 photos, 116 members
- Science Hack Day 847 photos, 40 members
- Museums Computer Group (MCG) 1,304 photos, 21 members
- Your Best Shot 2009 14,705 photos, 18,021 members
- Geotagged : Vintage photographs (1945 or earlier) 5,706 photos, 216 members
- Aesthetics of Failure 11,804 photos, 17,485 members
- SCI-FI-LONDON 2,052 photos, 91 members
- moonwatch 23 photos, 15 members
- Justice for Ferhat and Engin 561 photos, 76 members
- Flickr D.D.P & Friends 285,376 photos, 16,059 members
- Flickr API 773 photos, 18,628 members
- 28 Days Later 168,351 photos, 3,669 members
- Battle of Britain and the UK Blitz 1940-1941 4,886 photos, 568 members
- 150 Years Old (1864 or earlier) 2,832 photos, 309 members
- Refugee Week - Look Beyond the Label 50 photos, 37 members
- I-Spy Tribe 201 photos, 14 members
- Sorry Jinho - here's the British Museum 108 photos, 16 members
- [Star Trails] 22,583 photos, 5,845 members
- [Noctography] 118,864 photos, 5,445 members
- flora london marathon 2009 1,105 photos, 60 members
- Global Protest 7,016 photos, 271 members
- DANGER OF DEATH 155 photos, 93 members
- The Secret Life of Toys 501,045 photos, 22,316 members
- Flickr Commons 2,632 photos, 2,545 members
- Insight Astronomy Photographer of the Year 36,055 photos, 6,103 members
- Photographers in support of the Burmese Democratic Movment. 209 photos, 53 members
- Wings of Desire 673 photos, 123 members
- Please DON'T go to Burma on holiday. 468 photos, 149 members
- In solidarity with Iranian women 243 photos, 49 members
- Recipes to Share 39,176 photos, 21,092 members
- astrometry 77,471 photos, 7,889 members
- Threatened coastal heritage 391 photos, 57 members
- Beside the Seaside 18,688 photos, 667 members
- Ephemeral Folk Art 415 photos, 98 members
Eat your greens! doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- Jim O'Donnell
- May 2005
- London, United Kingdom
- I am:
- museum webmaster, occasional astronomer
- eat your greens