Duoform is a network of projects by Aeiko (Pete Harrison)
Aeiko is the online creative identity of UK designer Pete Harrison. After graduating he quickly became one of the Uk’s top up and coming designers.
Since then he has worked in agencies in London, and freelanced in mainly graphic design, typography and web design for a variety of high profile clients.
He currently resides in South Devon designing and developing his clothing label’s Funkrush and SuperCombo. Every year he also creatively directs a project called Desktopography and also has a blog where he keeps updates on all of his projects.
Photos of duoform (12)
duoform's favorite photos from other Flickr members (5)
- Group wi†h Ҽxperience 2,482,672 photos, 289,642 members
- dirtyface - Submissions Group... 2,555 photos, 543 members
- MANIPER.COM 1,544 photos, 371 members
- Cromoart 3,396 photos, 187 members
- 20070 6 photos, 77 members
- FuriaMag® 25,489 photos, 1,938 members
- Art & Graphics 2 Remember 1,534 photos, 792 members
- Bloody Boots 229 photos, 270 members
- CATS of TEL-AVIV 748 photos, 193 members
- stickerCombo stuttgart 482 photos, 758 members
- Wotto's Tee Group 2,298 photos, 689 members
- OSZ Giveaways, News & Comps 8 photos, 611 members
- Chimpogo 1,746 photos, 559 members
- D&B Rules 11 photos, 22 members
- Make Something Cool Every Day 56,207 photos, 3,334 members
- ClickforArt.com 34,465 photos, 3,749 members
- Jumping Brain Group 3,469 photos, 920 members
- Aesthetic Girls 1,066 photos, 210 members
- YayArt 783 photos, 77 members
- Supercombo 6 photos, 7 members
- fluo! 6,426 photos, 1,598 members
- Power of colours (DESIGN&illustration) 72,229 photos, 5,158 members
- MultiMonsterMix____x WE LOVE MORE THEN ONE MONSTER ON A DESIGN 5,976 photos, 1,500 members
- Black Rock Collective 189 photos, 42 members
"I may from time to time have an immature dig at Pete ;) but full props to him for starting his unique style that's been whored up probably 1000s of times, along with running his own clothing line on the side of his freelancing..Definitely up there with the greats for starting the flow. RESPECT!"
October 18th, 2008
"There are many hidden treasures buried within the internet.
One such treasure is my good friend and awesome graphic designer, Pete Harrison!
Is there nothing this aspiring young artist can't do?
Not only has he established his own name within the industry with his own unique style and formed many other online communities, showcases and collectives but he has also set up his own successfull clothing store which is taking the market by storm!
If superheros actually existed, im sure he would be right up there with them.
I expect many more great things are to come from him and i hope he continues to inspire and motivate me as he has so far.
October 17th, 2008
Boss Logic says:
"Pete is a legend in the making
he is a surgeon with his glow techniques and his photo manipulation
he has already accomplished a lot, but is destined for much more.
keep up the illness
and keep it classy
October 16th, 2008
- Pete Harrison
- February 2007
- I am:
- Male and Single