Duoform is a network of projects by Aeiko (Pete Harrison)
Aeiko is the online creative identity of UK designer Pete Harrison. After graduating he quickly became one of the Uk’s top up and coming designers.
Since then he has worked in agencies in London, and freelanced in mainly graphic design, typography and web design for a variety of high profile clients.
He currently resides in South Devon designing and developing his clothing label’s Funkrush and SuperCombo. Every year he also creatively directs a project called Desktopography and also has a blog where he keeps updates on all of his projects.
Photos of duoform (12)
duoform's favorite photos from other Flickr members (5)
- Group wi†h Ҽxperience 2,532,232 photos, 295,568 members
- dirtyface - Submissions Group... 2,614 photos, 545 members
- MANIPER.COM 1,544 photos, 372 members
- Cromoart 3,416 photos, 187 members
- 20070 6 photos, 77 members
- FuriaMag® 25,865 photos, 1,946 members
- Art & Graphics 2 Remember 1,532 photos, 792 members
- Bloody Boots 230 photos, 270 members
- CATS of TEL-AVIV 749 photos, 194 members
- stickerCombo stuttgart 483 photos, 757 members
- Wotto's Tee Group 2,300 photos, 688 members
- OSZ Giveaways, News & Comps 8 photos, 610 members
- Chimpogo 1,750 photos, 558 members
- D&B Rules 11 photos, 22 members
- Make Something Cool Every Day 56,712 photos, 3,338 members
- ClickforArt.com 34,784 photos, 3,747 members
- Jumping Brain Group 3,486 photos, 919 members
- Aesthetic Girls 1,067 photos, 210 members
- YayArt 783 photos, 77 members
- Supercombo 6 photos, 7 members
- fluo! 6,452 photos, 1,596 members
- Power of colours (DESIGN&illustration) 72,727 photos, 5,164 members
- MultiMonsterMix____x WE LOVE MORE THEN ONE MONSTER ON A DESIGN 5,984 photos, 1,500 members
- Black Rock Collective 189 photos, 42 members
"I may from time to time have an immature dig at Pete ;) but full props to him for starting his unique style that's been whored up probably 1000s of times, along with running his own clothing line on the side of his freelancing..Definitely up there with the greats for starting the flow. RESPECT!"
October 18th, 2008
"There are many hidden treasures buried within the internet.
One such treasure is my good friend and awesome graphic designer, Pete Harrison!
Is there nothing this aspiring young artist can't do?
Not only has he established his own name within the industry with his own unique style and formed many other online communities, showcases and collectives but he has also set up his own successfull clothing store which is taking the market by storm!
If superheros actually existed, im sure he would be right up there with them.
I expect many more great things are to come from him and i hope he continues to inspire and motivate me as he has so far.
October 17th, 2008
Boss Logic says:
"Pete is a legend in the making
he is a surgeon with his glow techniques and his photo manipulation
he has already accomplished a lot, but is destined for much more.
keep up the illness
and keep it classy
October 16th, 2008
- Pete Harrison
- February 2007
- I am:
- Male and Single