You are quite welcome. You are not only my guest, but also my friend. Thank you so much for coming.
LOVE is what moves us, what moves all. A lifetime is a very short time in this Universe. We have an emergency to share, to bring care, to smile...that is, to give LOVE.
And we should give it as inconditionally as our human being let us, and that is much more of what one could think.
Share with others, see your real self reflected in your human being, make this instant in the eternity something worthy for you, for us, for everything...It is not a dream... it is a choice.
I wish that is your choice. A bliss for you, and thank you for sharing the path with me.
create your own visited countries map
or vertaling Duits Nederlands
Photos of dujarandille (7)
- From the Iberian system 169 photos, 22 members
- 2010 Pakistan Floods 361 photos, 104 members
- Extreme Street Photography (ESP) 3,814 photos, 19,564 members
- Kissing 1,520 photos, 879 members
- Kisses. 1,512 photos, 944 members
- Beautiful Kiss 8,455 photos, 4,678 members
- Your Best Shot 2010 17,944 photos, 21,749 members
- lomografiar 42,567 photos, 1,998 members
- Lomo Sapiens 10,827 photos, 326 members
- it's the diana f+! 11,942 photos, 1,349 members
- lomo Spain 31,237 photos, 1,586 members
- 120 596,487 photos, 17,111 members
- lomo fisheye 55,112 photos, 8,217 members
- Diana+ & Diana F+ 75,694 photos, 11,412 members
- I Shoot Fuji (FILM) 411,725 photos, 16,404 members
- Cross Processing - FILM ONLY 198,897 photos, 20,030 members
- Double Exposure 114,607 photos, 33,261 members
- Analog Photography 2,244,398 photos, 50,727 members
- Toy Cameras 299,436 photos, 26,182 members
- Film is not Dead!! 2,209,017 photos, 44,133 members
- LOMO 224,668 photos, 38,472 members
- Flickr Ideas 1 photo, 11,415 members
- Asturies: Paraíso Natural 31,196 photos, 855 members
- Asturias 86,569 photos, 2,798 members
- Very Long Exposure (30 seconds or more) 62,682 photos, 6,167 members
- Self Love Rocks!! 11 photos, 7 members
- ancient trees 1,323 photos, 149 members
- I Shoot Ilford Film 133,595 photos, 7,729 members
- The Film Group 878,788 photos, 15,015 members
- I Shoot Film 2,539,588 photos, 107,514 members
- Konica Hexar 15,581 photos, 1,531 members
- I LOVE ROME 33,662 photos, 1,881 members
- The Magic of Nature 601,127 photos, 12,632 members
- *LEVEL-1:Peace Awards* P1 / A 5 : QUALITY IMAGES ONLY 526,052 photos, 16,958 members
- *ANGEL AWARDS, POST 1 / GIVE 5 ANGELS , SWEEPER ACTIVE 224,713 photos, 8,098 members
- Calm & Peace --> ( POST 1 PHOTO : AWARD 3 ) 5,450 photos, 737 members
- GLOBAL PEACE GLOBAL HEALING 2,045 photos, 237 members
- " Art of the Light " ☆☆☆☆☆ 116,428 photos, 12,273 members
- ! Images for the Little Prince 46,109 photos, 3,401 members
- Macro Flower Lovers - (P1C2) 118,295 photos, 10,752 members
- TMI: your ART & NATURE **NO PEOPLE OR MAN-MADE OBJECTS** P1♥C1 319,513 photos, 12,190 members
- Photographic Impressionism Post 1 / Award 1 68,093 photos, 3,801 members
- poetic moments 60,190 photos, 1,391 members
- d r e a m s c a p e s 522,539 photos, 20,772 members
- Landscape photography 1,961,781 photos, 84,573 members
- Nikon 14-24mm f/2.8 AF-S 76,285 photos, 5,886 members
- Band Photography 491,249 photos, 20,700 members
- Getty Images on Flickr 0 photos, 16,906 members
- Images On White 5,766 photos, 1,604 members
- Vision Quality Group (P1/F2/C2) 98,518 photos, 4,706 members
"When I first found Antonio's stream, I took the time to go through his beautiful photography and reflected on the quotes. His heart is full of compassion and love. There is a soothing effect when I am here. If you spend 10 minutes here, you will find passion in photography, which we should always try to achieve.
Thank you, Antonio, for helping me see the love and light through your stream. I feel fortunate and blessed to have a friend like you. Warm hugs across the miles....
November 8th, 2009
" ANtonio.............wow.!*..I personally strongly believe that he breathes soul and beauty Into The subjects That he photographs. My visit here every Time leaves me awed & Humbled and continuously Reminded of the gifted beauty In life That we all seem to take for granted... I am so Thank ful to have crossed paths with you brother !* thank You~"
July 16th, 2009
"we are impressed by beautiful nature.
we feel it beautiful to see colourful flowers.
we become relaxed in front of dramatic sunset.
but he finds a lot of more impressive stories in those beautiful scenes and captures it into his photography. it might be a minor touch of breeze, slightly different colours of shadow or tiny gap of angles. those elements might be invisible or negligible to most people, but his eyes brilliantly capture them and compose them into a inspiring world of photography."
June 1st, 2009
Eni Turkeshi Imagery says:
"Antonio has got a very special eye to seize and to show everything beautiful.He introduces us continuously with the beauty and elegant part of life.He's such a cool friend as well and I'm happy I've run accross:)
Keep on the great work pal!"
June 4th, 2008
"Antonio.... vuestras fotos poseen alma y corazón.... son realmente entrañables... algo difícil de hallar... Gracias por regalarnos la belleza, la poesía y ese espacio especial que compartes en tu esquina de Flickr. Es un placer conocerte y compartir contigo los recovecos de este mundo cibernetico... Bendiciones para ti y tus seres amados."
March 22nd, 2008
"No le conozco personalmente. Pero dar un paseo por su photostream, es pasear por un mar de sensibilidad, por una alfombra de arte y una elegancia exquisita. Le da igual una puesta de sol, que una escultura, ambas, están fotografiadas con su manera personal de hacer las cosas. Sus fotos y sus comentarios, siempre al final, terminan sacandote una sonrisa. Un placer estar entre tus contactos."
January 30th, 2008
"I collect people carefully.
The group is small.
Every member is unique.
Except for one thing.
They are all truly exceptional photographs.
Your work tutors me.
Your art leads me.
Your vision inspires me.
Thank you for doing what you do.
"The sisters of St. Cathode ask that you cover yourself with filaments and take pains to make yourself fully incandescent this evening""
August 10th, 2007
Aunque no te conozco en persona, puedo ver a través de tus fotos tus palabras y tu poesia, a una persona sensible, de extraordinario ojo para captar la esencia de la belleza en las imágenes y transmitirlas.
Adoro tus fotos y poder contar con tus amables visitas!
Saludos querido amigo!"
May 14th, 2007
"Amigo, sin conocernos. Cercano, a pesar de la distancia en tiempo y lugar. Eso es en primer lugar para mí, Antonio.
Después, el gran fotógrafo, el maestro, el viajero, que sabe ver lugares y momentos, captarlos con su cámara y regalárnoslos...
Sus fotos tienen toda la belleza del que sabe mirar, componer y transmitir.
Es un honor inmenso tenerlo en flickr y quererlo."
April 13th, 2007
"A truly beautiful human being, and I am proud to count him as my friend.
His eye captures incredible beauty in the most simple things, and viewing his pictures makes me happy."
March 3rd, 2007
Sandra Freyler says:
"Antonio's work really draws me in! His landscapes are breathtaking and vibrant. Definately a favorite photographer of mine! :) keep it up my friend!"
February 8th, 2007
Escribo esto despues de haber visto casi todo tu stream... deje algunas fotos para despues.... :-)
He visto como has evolucionado y es...... impresionante....
Tus fotos.... bellas..... me hacen soñar...... sobre hermosos paisajes... lugares lejanos.... agarraria una maleta ahora mismo y... a viajar!!!!
January 29th, 2007
I have not met him at all in my lives. I met him via visiting www.flickr.com explore.
Upon seeing his works , I am totally convince that he is a very talented individual & very sharp on his artistic eyes & producing all the instant movement to become a superb memory of the lifetimes.
I am totally impress with his master pieces & appreciate his loving & kindness attitude to share on the net.
Please visit here more offten to discover more.......
You are great....."
December 1st, 2006
- October 2005