You are quite welcome. You are not only my guest, but also my friend. Thank you so much for coming.
LOVE is what moves us, what moves all. A lifetime is a very short time in this Universe. We have an emergency to share, to bring care, to smile...that is, to give LOVE.
And we should give it as inconditionally as our human being let us, and that is much more of what one could think.
Share with others, see your real self reflected in your human being, make this instant in the eternity something worthy for you, for us, for everything...It is not a dream... it is a choice.
I wish that is your choice. A bliss for you, and thank you for sharing the path with me.
create your own visited countries map
or vertaling Duits Nederlands
Photos of dujarandille (7)
- From the Iberian system 167 photos, 22 members
- 2010 Pakistan Floods 355 photos, 100 members
- Extreme Street Photography (ESP) 3,785 photos, 19,365 members
- Kissing 1,466 photos, 866 members
- Kisses. 1,648 photos, 935 members
- Beautiful Kiss 8,319 photos, 4,680 members
- Your Best Shot 2010 18,012 photos, 21,867 members
- lomografiar 42,550 photos, 2,011 members
- Lomo Sapiens 10,790 photos, 328 members
- it's the diana f+! 12,013 photos, 1,348 members
- lomo Spain 31,157 photos, 1,585 members
- 120 601,537 photos, 16,963 members
- lomo fisheye 55,290 photos, 8,236 members
- Diana+ & Diana F+ 75,728 photos, 11,408 members
- I Shoot Fuji (FILM) 404,386 photos, 16,208 members
- Cross Processing - FILM ONLY 202,731 photos, 19,916 members
- Double Exposure 113,600 photos, 33,029 members
- Analog Photography 2,247,265 photos, 49,982 members
- Toy Cameras 299,338 photos, 26,099 members
- Film is not Dead!! 2,223,558 photos, 43,629 members
- LOMO 225,122 photos, 38,374 members
- Flickr Ideas 1 photo, 11,467 members
- Asturies: Paraíso Natural 30,785 photos, 854 members
- Asturias 84,727 photos, 2,755 members
- Very Long Exposure (30 seconds or more) 60,668 photos, 6,101 members
- Self Love Rocks!! 11 photos, 6 members
- ancient trees 1,283 photos, 146 members
- I Shoot Ilford Film 128,032 photos, 7,569 members
- The Film Group 879,228 photos, 14,715 members
- I Shoot Film 2,579,401 photos, 106,582 members
- Konica Hexar 15,396 photos, 1,511 members
- I LOVE ROME 32,528 photos, 1,836 members
- The Magic of Nature 563,797 photos, 12,231 members
- *LEVEL-1:Peace Awards* P1 / A 5 : QUALITY IMAGES ONLY 519,535 photos, 17,015 members
- *ANGEL AWARDS, POST 1 / GIVE 5 ANGELS , SWEEPER ACTIVE 223,637 photos, 8,089 members
- Calm & Peace --> ( POST 1 PHOTO : AWARD 3 ) 5,247 photos, 738 members
- GLOBAL PEACE GLOBAL HEALING 2,010 photos, 233 members
- " Art of the Light " ☆☆☆☆☆ 110,152 photos, 12,061 members
- ! Images for the Little Prince 45,577 photos, 3,396 members
- Macro Flower Lovers - (P1C2) 116,344 photos, 10,729 members
- TMI: your ART & NATURE **NO PEOPLE OR MAN-MADE OBJECTS** P1♥C1 300,323 photos, 11,727 members
- Photographic Impressionism Post 1 / Award 1 67,361 photos, 3,794 members
- poetic moments 57,349 photos, 1,369 members
- d r e a m s c a p e s 500,058 photos, 20,462 members
- Landscape photography 1,842,120 photos, 80,960 members
- Nikon 14-24mm f/2.8 AF-S 73,173 photos, 5,802 members
- Band Photography 498,067 photos, 20,690 members
- Getty Images on Flickr 0 photos, 16,950 members
- Images On White 5,751 photos, 1,609 members
- Vision Quality Group (P1/F2/C2) 98,904 photos, 4,716 members
"When I first found Antonio's stream, I took the time to go through his beautiful photography and reflected on the quotes. His heart is full of compassion and love. There is a soothing effect when I am here. If you spend 10 minutes here, you will find passion in photography, which we should always try to achieve.
Thank you, Antonio, for helping me see the love and light through your stream. I feel fortunate and blessed to have a friend like you. Warm hugs across the miles....
November 8th, 2009
" ANtonio.............wow.!*..I personally strongly believe that he breathes soul and beauty Into The subjects That he photographs. My visit here every Time leaves me awed & Humbled and continuously Reminded of the gifted beauty In life That we all seem to take for granted... I am so Thank ful to have crossed paths with you brother !* thank You~"
July 16th, 2009
"we are impressed by beautiful nature.
we feel it beautiful to see colourful flowers.
we become relaxed in front of dramatic sunset.
but he finds a lot of more impressive stories in those beautiful scenes and captures it into his photography. it might be a minor touch of breeze, slightly different colours of shadow or tiny gap of angles. those elements might be invisible or negligible to most people, but his eyes brilliantly capture them and compose them into a inspiring world of photography."
June 1st, 2009
Eni Turkeshi Imagery says:
"Antonio has got a very special eye to seize and to show everything beautiful.He introduces us continuously with the beauty and elegant part of life.He's such a cool friend as well and I'm happy I've run accross:)
Keep on the great work pal!"
June 4th, 2008
"Antonio.... vuestras fotos poseen alma y corazón.... son realmente entrañables... algo difícil de hallar... Gracias por regalarnos la belleza, la poesía y ese espacio especial que compartes en tu esquina de Flickr. Es un placer conocerte y compartir contigo los recovecos de este mundo cibernetico... Bendiciones para ti y tus seres amados."
March 22nd, 2008
"No le conozco personalmente. Pero dar un paseo por su photostream, es pasear por un mar de sensibilidad, por una alfombra de arte y una elegancia exquisita. Le da igual una puesta de sol, que una escultura, ambas, están fotografiadas con su manera personal de hacer las cosas. Sus fotos y sus comentarios, siempre al final, terminan sacandote una sonrisa. Un placer estar entre tus contactos."
January 30th, 2008
"I collect people carefully.
The group is small.
Every member is unique.
Except for one thing.
They are all truly exceptional photographs.
Your work tutors me.
Your art leads me.
Your vision inspires me.
Thank you for doing what you do.
"The sisters of St. Cathode ask that you cover yourself with filaments and take pains to make yourself fully incandescent this evening""
August 10th, 2007
Aunque no te conozco en persona, puedo ver a través de tus fotos tus palabras y tu poesia, a una persona sensible, de extraordinario ojo para captar la esencia de la belleza en las imágenes y transmitirlas.
Adoro tus fotos y poder contar con tus amables visitas!
Saludos querido amigo!"
May 14th, 2007
"Amigo, sin conocernos. Cercano, a pesar de la distancia en tiempo y lugar. Eso es en primer lugar para mí, Antonio.
Después, el gran fotógrafo, el maestro, el viajero, que sabe ver lugares y momentos, captarlos con su cámara y regalárnoslos...
Sus fotos tienen toda la belleza del que sabe mirar, componer y transmitir.
Es un honor inmenso tenerlo en flickr y quererlo."
April 13th, 2007
"A truly beautiful human being, and I am proud to count him as my friend.
His eye captures incredible beauty in the most simple things, and viewing his pictures makes me happy."
March 3rd, 2007
Sandra Freyler says:
"Antonio's work really draws me in! His landscapes are breathtaking and vibrant. Definately a favorite photographer of mine! :) keep it up my friend!"
February 8th, 2007
Escribo esto despues de haber visto casi todo tu stream... deje algunas fotos para despues.... :-)
He visto como has evolucionado y es...... impresionante....
Tus fotos.... bellas..... me hacen soñar...... sobre hermosos paisajes... lugares lejanos.... agarraria una maleta ahora mismo y... a viajar!!!!
January 29th, 2007
I have not met him at all in my lives. I met him via visiting www.flickr.com explore.
Upon seeing his works , I am totally convince that he is a very talented individual & very sharp on his artistic eyes & producing all the instant movement to become a superb memory of the lifetimes.
I am totally impress with his master pieces & appreciate his loving & kindness attitude to share on the net.
Please visit here more offten to discover more.......
You are great....."
December 1st, 2006
- October 2005