Dr. Len Radin - Dentist; retired theatre teacher and director at Drury High School, North Adams, Massachusetts; father, grandfather, husband, photographer and cyclist.
- The American Dream - Colorado 1,780 photos, 200 members
- The American Dream - California 1,943 photos, 207 members
- The American Dream - Arkansas 1,950 photos, 210 members
- The American Dream - Arizona 2,096 photos, 213 members
- The American Dream - Alaska 2,239 photos, 221 members
- The American Dream - Alabama 2,533 photos, 252 members
- Fave lovers 100-149 faves (Post 1, Fave 3) 928 photos, 196 members
- Fave 120-129 (post 1-fave 5) Level 13 2,190 photos, 329 members
- Flickr's FAV : 80 27,411 photos, 1,019 members
- From the Train 16,742 photos, 1,302 members
- THE GALAXY - Level 2 (Top Awarders) 10,233 photos, 327 members
- "A Fine Romance Group 19,532 photos, 1,278 members
- 60+ Seniors' Shooting — Beauty And Fine Perception 56,170 photos, 675 members
- ! !^*FAVTOP Plus (0-50 + FAVES) 17,202 photos, 1,069 members
- Florida Skies 4,282 photos, 381 members
- 10+ Faves (10-24): P1, aw & fav 2 on the first newest page 21,876 photos, 7,134 members
- 100+ Favorites - Post 1, Comment & Fave 2 39,583 photos, 1,183 members
- Where have you been on your bicycles ? 463 photos, 33 members
- FAV 0 - 10 (1 POST // 5 FAV) 20,011 photos, 628 members
- FAV 31 - 50 (1 POST // 5 FAV) 18,080 photos, 709 members
- FAV 51 - 80 (1 POST // 5 FAV) 20,011 photos, 756 members
- FAV + 80 (1 POST // 5 FAV) 25,489 photos, 939 members
- FAV 11 - 30 (1 Post // 5 FAV) 17,856 photos, 668 members
- FAVE ACCUMULATOR - > 100 - GRADUATION (Post 1 // FAV 5) 17,855 photos, 912 members
- 50+ Favorites - Post 1, Comment & Fave 2 41,750 photos, 1,052 members
- **Just Fav** Post 1- Fav 3 + Award 3 9,200 photos, 710 members
- *LEVEL - 7 : GIVE "PEACE" A CHANCE* P 1 / A 5 9,974 photos, 949 members
- ! !^Perfect Touch 15+ Faves (Level 2) Gallery Of Excellence 8,689 photos, 988 members
- ! !^Roby's Friendly Corner 25+ Faves Level 3 1,551 photos, 385 members
- 120+Faves (Post 1, Comment and Fave 2) 22,486 photos, 856 members
- Top 20 Autumn (delete one to post one) 11 photos, 456 members
- 50 000 views 1,683 photos, 557 members
- 50000 VIEWS 471 photos, 209 members
- ! !^Freedom Excellence 25+ Faves Treasures (Level 3) (P1:A/F 3) 2,914 photos, 614 members
- 25+ Faves (25-49): P1, aw & fav 2 on the first newest page 33,432 photos, 6,519 members
- Top 20 Windows 22 photos, 39 members
- *LEVEL - 8 : PEACE CHOICE : FINAL DESTINATION - P1/A3 3,569 photos, 611 members
- *LEVEL - 6 : PEACEMAKERS* P 1 / A 5 11,655 photos, 1,057 members
- *LEVEL -5 :PEACEKEEPERS* P 1 / A 5 14,057 photos, 1,297 members
- Top 20 Springtime (delete one to post one) 2 photos, 223 members
- Top 20 Wet 18 photos, 50 members
- Top 20 Water 20 photos, 57 members
- San Antonio 23,072 photos, 795 members
- Best of Bikes in Nature 11,162 photos, 680 members
- The Raleigh Bicycle Nottingham 2,891 photos, 548 members
- Taking Pictures while Cycling 31,494 photos, 1,852 members
- cycling 101,087 photos, 7,026 members
- Felt Bicycles 437 photos, 39 members
- PedalZine - Bicycle Photography 4,543 photos, 1,165 members
- ! !^Into Your Heart Level 3 (Post 1:Award/Fave 3) 2,504 photos, 574 members
- Hair 2 photos
- Photographers 5 photos
- Bicycle VII 27 photos
- Unique 5 photos
- Bicycle V 44 photos, 1 video
- Bicycle VI 50 photos
- Audience IV 15 photos
- Bicycle V 48 photos
- Bicycle IV 49 photos
- Bicycles III 48 photos
- Bicycles II 45 photos
- Bicycles 41 photos
- Masks III 25 photos
- Makeup 17 photos
- Theatre portraits 11 photos
- Audience III 16 photos
- Children's Theatre #2 13 photos
- Masks II 15 photos
- Getting ready to perform. 18 photos
- Drama is about to happen! 11 photos
- Stage Kiss 10 photos
- Expressive hands II 13 photos
- Expressive Action on Stage 18 photos
- Stage Combat 13 photos
- Acting is Reacting 14 photos
- Expressive Hands on Stage II 2 photos
- Publicity II 12 photos
- Movement on stage. 3 photos
- Children's Theatre 14 photos
- Audience II 17 photos
- Expressions III 18 photos
- Legs on Stage 13 photos
- techies 8 photos
- Expressive Hands 16 photos
- Applying makeup in the theatre. 13 photos
- Expressions II 17 photos
- Masks 17 photos
- Publicity 16 photos
- Audience 17 photos
- Expressions 17 photos
"I knew Len back when he was "Drurydrama". I didn't see him on flickr for awhile but when he came back using his real name I had no trouble at all recognizing him as the kind and generous person I knew before.
It is a great pleasure to call him my friend. His photos take me on virtual trips. I fly in his balloon photos, I see so much more of Alaska than I saw in person. He takes me back home with his pictures of New England.
You can see the love he has for his family in his family photos.
I am impressed by that.
I've considered him a friend for a long time and very happy to find out that he considers me one of his...............
Keep smiling Len
March 20th, 2015
Mad Men Art says:
"ArtDirector drurydrama (Len Radin)
Congratulations - 祝贺您 - Enhorabuena - Parabéns - Félicitations - Gratulation – Congratulazioni – 축하합니다.
World100F – QualityGroup – Marco"
August 24th, 2010
"Viewing Len's photostream is a delight. His photostream is packed with images that provide a wealth of information about his outstanding activity as a theater teacher. Besides his love for theater, his photographic art merits the lion's share of attention. He is an outstanding photographer who has an artistic eye for natural beauties of Alaska. I am an admirer of his heavenly captures of clouds, mist and smoke over Alaska, foggy mountains, arctic landscapes, glaciers, flowers, ghost trees, animals and brown bears of Halo Bay. I treasure his amazing photographic vision of Alaska. Thanks my friend for sharing your art."
July 19th, 2010
ANDY LEDDY says:
"Dr. Len Radin - Dentist; theatre teacher and director at Drury High School, North Adams, Massachusetts; father; husband and amature photographer. That's someline dropped in his profile, maybe said that we almost were colleagues except i've never been a dentist, Massachusetts and Saigon are far away from a half of the earth, i.,e. as Mr Drurydrama is workin'in the same time i gotta go to sleep or on the contrary. But One thing we are the same of photographin'passion.
Mr Drurydrama has a photography view of a director's, teacher's, performing-artist's, also maybe of dentist's (?!?!?). realistic, overall shots, wonderful-landscapes, flowers, animals, brown-bears in Alaska, even his perfoming play in his school-stage, of course behind his lens, they told me about him, devoted, persevering, mischievous, specialist knowledges, know-how-guy, a nothin'be impossible man, through his photo-stream not only introduced his country, people, his studiers, activities, but recommended himself as well.
Here A Big Thank To Mr Drurydrama for his testimonial to me, i'd like to present him to all my contacts, flickr-friends : www.flickr.com/ph...
Nha-Sỹ, Giáo Sư Kịch nghệ, Giám Đốc Trung Học Drury High-School, Tiểu ban Massachusetts, một người cha, một người chồng, và một nhiếp ảnh gia tài tử, đó là vài hàng được viết trong Profile của ông. có thể nói rằng chúng tôi gần như là đồng nghiệp, ngoại trừ chưa bao giờ tôi là nha sỹ thôi.
Massachusetts và saigon, nơi tôi sống thì cách xa nữa quả địa cầu, nghĩa là khi Mr Drurydrama đang làm việc thì tôi phải đi ngủ, hay ngược lại, nhung có một điều giống nhau là chúng tôi có cùng một đam mê nhiếp ảnh.
Mr Drurydrama có cái nhìn nhiếp ảnh của một giám đốc, giáo sư, một nghệ sỹ biểu diễn, và cũng có thể từ một nha sỹ nữa (?!?!?) Những cú chụp bao quát, tả thực, những phong cảnh tuyệt vời, hương hoa, thú nuôi hay những chú gấu nâu vùng Alaska ngay cả như những vở diễn ngay trên sân khấu nhà trường của ông....Dĩ nhiên phía sau ống kính ấy, những tấm ảnh cũng nói với tôi về ông, tận tường, chu đáo,hóm hỉnh, một kho kiến thức chuyên môn, một người "cái gì cũng biết" hay một người "không gì là không thể" xuyên suốt qua photo-stream của ông không chỉ giới thiệu về đất nước, con người, học trò của ông, những hoạt động mà còn giới thiệu chính ông.
Tấm hình này được thực hiện mang tên ông để bày tỏ sự cảm ơn quý báo về việc Ông đã viết testimonial cho Andy tôi, đồng thời giới thiệu xa gần với bạn bè về ông, Mr Drurydrama.'s Photostream : www.flickr.com/ph..."
August 18th, 2009
"I was wondering what I would have to say about Doc that hasn't already been said by the folks who have known him longer than I have. At this writing, I've been involved with Flickr groups for less than 4 months. But in those 4 months, I've met this caring, talented man whose photographic skills, love of theater, and merit as a friend have already been touted by those who wrote about him before.
I have also found him to be a person who loves nature and to explore nature. His photos go from the skies to the depths of the sea. And include many animals I would probably shy away from!
But the thing that draws me to him most is his love of his family. When you see pictures of his children you can see the father's pride welling up in him. And he loves his wife. One picture in his photostream I remember in particular is of a drawing of him kissing his wife. That will always stand out in my mind when I think of Doc. He loves his wife and family...and that is beautiful!"
July 22nd, 2009
"Drurydrama is one of the Flickr members who is so enthusiastic about photography. I enjoy his photographs particularly on nature, sunsets, theatre, flowers and his wide traveling experince. He is good his photography techniges and I sincerely hope we can be good friends.
June 14th, 2009
Tony Gálvez says:
"Although theatre is clearly a passion in Doc's life - and that shows through his work, his photostream is by no means restricted to that theme. It is also filled with beautiful portraits, landscapes and an explosion of colours. From the deep blue sea to the snow-capped mountains, a true joy to look at."
May 12th, 2009
Michal Rosa says:
"Doc is one of the nicest people I have had the pleasure to meet on flickr. His kind and insightful comments are full of encouragement. Oh, he is also a photographer with a fine eye for great pics!"
May 11th, 2009
"Doc's Photostream includes some of the best photos in flickr with perfect colors and compositions. They show the feelings and the emotions of moments like no others.
If I could decide this, I would use this photostream for the Flickr startpage!"
January 16th, 2009
"What I find amazing about Doc is the depth of his love for the theatre. Or theater, whichever you prefer.
It is clear that not only does he have this love, but he has an enormous ability to share and communicate that love, and inspire new generations to share it. To enthuse others to a degree that they can have a new, life-long hobby is a wonderful thing. When it is something that can so profoundly enhance someone's self-esteem and ability to communicate with others multiplies the achievement tenfold.
In his photography, he shows us what it was like to be there. We know the drama onstage, and we understand the nervousness felt by the cast before they cross that sight line.
Furthermore, his ability to encourage others is reflected in Doc's contributions to the flickr community, where his enthusiasm and helpful comments encourage so many of us to share."
August 3rd, 2008
"Light, color, composition and life. That is what you will see in Doc's photos. Of course, it won't take long for you to see how much he loves the theater! Look through this wonderful collection and you will be immersed in stage life.
Doc is also a giving, caring and involved member of the Flickr community that you would be well served to have in your contact list."
July 12th, 2008
☜✿☞ Bo ☜✿☞ says:
"Doc is one of Flickr's finest.
From the pictures he takes to his very personality, Doc is way out there on his own. His photostream is testimony to his great ability from behind the lens. But his images do not tell the full story. I have found him to be a kind, exceedingly generous and wildly supportive friend. Someone who is always there for you.
Those fortunate enough to include him amongst their contacts and as a friend could not have made a wiser choice. They, like myself, are very fortunate indeed. Keep your excellent pictures coming, Doc - they are the perfect medicine. But, more importantly, your continued friendship is worth so much more."
March 20th, 2008
Lord Cuauhtli says:
"Doc! it had been wonderfull to meet you through flickr!!! you and your fantastic pictures that for me are truly art!!! thanks for the friendship that you have offer me!!!! keep taking and showing your world!!!!"
January 25th, 2008
better cheese says:
"drurydrama's photographs seem to tell the virtuous and honorable story of the pursuit of life, love and happiness in a very beautiful, poignant and dramatic light."
September 6th, 2007
- June 2007
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Dr. Len Radin
- drurydrama [at] yahoo.com