I hope you enjoy my photography, and please don't leave notes on my work it is annoying to look at.
All my photos are copyrighted and may not be used, downloaded, linked, blogged, altered without express
permission by the photographer!
I live in
- North Alabama Photographers Guild (NAPG)-Next meeting April 8th 11,519 photos, 379 members
- HDR Dreams - Textured & HDR Photo's Welcome (Post-1, Award-2) 12,755 photos, 821 members
- Perfect Petals - P1/C3 - No Bugs or Man Made Objects ✿ 193,078 photos, 10,091 members
- *Peace Awards* POST 1 AWARD 5...SWEEPER SUPER ACTIVE 439,376 photos, 15,878 members
- Alabama Explored 289 photos, 57 members
- Pioneer Woman Photography Assignments 181,979 photos, 57,797 members
- TiltShiftMaker photos 20,911 photos, 7,530 members
- Waterfalls of the Southeast 8,867 photos, 901 members
- Birds Photos 1,335,884 photos, 53,315 members
- You Make Me SICK-INVITED PHOTOS ONLY (P1: C1) 2,024 photos, 220 members
- Excellence In Avian Photography (EIAP) -- INVITED IMAGES (2/day) 68,484 photos, 8,286 members
- DeSoto's Red Boathouse 150 photos, 39 members
- Birmingham Black & White 340 photos, 34 members
- Sunset♥Lovers(Post2+Comment4)*Sweeper Active* 6,828 photos, 2,015 members
- ***Addicted to Flower!***(Post 1+Comment 3)*SWEEPER ACTIVE* 55,340 photos, 5,177 members
- !! Photo Lovers!(Post 2+Comment 3)*SWEEPER ACTIVE* 63,657 photos, 3,561 members
- !!Macro♥Lovers!( Post1+Comment 3 )*Sweeper Active* 36,314 photos, 3,986 members
- The Favorite--Post 1, Comment 1 11,661 photos, 579 members
- Love the World of Nature ( Post-1, Award-2 ) 35,695 photos, 3,080 members
- Mikytz's wOrLd 51,624 photos, 2,074 members
- Addicted to Photograph(Post 2+Comment3)*SWEEPER ACTIVE* 87,219 photos, 5,250 members
- Dragonfly Awards * Post1 - Award 3 * *Sweeper Active* 560,964 photos, 24,058 members
- Addicted to Flickr (Quality images only!+Comment3) 76,842 photos, 7,236 members
- Beauty Secret ( Post 1 - Comment 3 ) 28,132 photos, 2,798 members
- EXCELLENTS FLOWERS [ Invitation Only/ NO FRAME - Post 1 / 4 Awar 28,393 photos, 5,554 members
- Beauty Up Close 10,873 photos, 482 members
- Jotbe's Group (INVITE ONLY !!!!!) -Give 2 Awards 37,239 photos, 3,290 members
- Beautiful Shot (P1/A5) Sweeper Active!!! 580,058 photos, 24,766 members
- **Over the Excellence** (Adm.INVITE only - com1) 62,464 photos, 10,313 members
- Golden Hour!! 45,255 photos, 6,493 members
- Sunrise, Sunset -- Anything Sun! 726,699 photos, 55,166 members
- Damn! I Wish I'd Taken That!!! (Invite Only) Post 1-Award2 . 194,204 photos, 21,943 members
- Colour Art Awards -=Post 1, Award 3=- (Colours ONLY) 387,090 photos, 25,990 members
- Flowery 13,240 photos, 1,065 members
- #1 GOLD WILDLIFE/ Post 1 - Award 2 (P2-A4) with AWARD CODE! 84,253 photos, 7,420 members
- Inauguration 2009 12,561 photos, 2,830 members
- ^^"PHOTOGRAPHERS" GONE WILD - P1/A3 (MANDATORY) 727,370 photos, 39,062 members
- Iowa Photo Challenge 69 photos, 56 members
- My Home's in Alabama 3,662 photos, 152 members
- Central Alabama Waters 28 photos, 8 members
- Every day is Happy Bokeh Day ! 184,756 photos, 13,321 members
- bokeh whores 252,680 photos, 11,756 members
- ✿Flowers!✿ 131,404 photos, 8,764 members
- Welcome To My Hometown! 1,967 photos, 29 members
- .Southern Photographers - Southern Images 123,090 photos, 2,129 members
- Amazing Colors [Moderated] (Award/Comment 1) 8,526 photos, 2,683 members
- The Temple Of Aphrodite 1,455 photos, 651 members
- OUR MASTERPIECES-INVITED PICS ONLY-◊P.1- C. 3 NO VIDEOS 7,205 photos, 2,457 members
- STONKING PHOTO 458 photos, 108 members
- Golden Visions (Very Selected Images) 9,397 photos, 3,351 members
Gale's Photographs says:
"Di and I have been flickr friends for a very long time....Di captures some fabulous moments in life.
Her photography and words are always a pleasure to see and read.
I recommend you take a while just to look through her stream and if you have a moment take a look at Di's fabulous new website, what wonderful photos....so much talent.
It's been a real pleasure to have met you here Di, we seem to like the same things. I'm sure lots of others will connect with you too.
Thanks for being such a lovely friend."
11th March, 2009
Ms Ladyred says:
"Dreamy wonderful so full full of emotion. When ones says all those words Di's images come to mind.
Love her work!
Thank you Di for being my flickr friend!"
15th June, 2008
"Dreamscape Pictures lives up to her name… Di’s dreamy photostream radiates beauty as it shows her love of life. Both her scenery shots as well as her more personal images are not only beautifully photographed, but interesting, and shining with her personality. Not only are her photos incredible, but she is one of my favorite people. Her warm heart glows in all of her comments to her lucky flickr contacts. A visit from Di is a treat that always makes my day. She is truly a bright star in the flickr galaxy…. xo"
7th June, 2008
"All your work is so wonderful and dreamy, I love all of them.
Thank you for sharing your photos with us. They are so perfect =)"
30th March, 2008
"Di is one of my very favorite photographers on Flickr...or anywhere. Her photostream is one beautiful shot after another. She's also generous with her comments and faves.....like any good friend.
Thanks for all the good work and for raising the overall level of quality on Flickr (and in the NAPG) a couple of notches."
26th March, 2008
Jill's Junk says:
"Di's photos are both inspiring and beautiful. Besides being a great photographer with a good eye, she has a good sense of humour and is always a generous flickr friend and contact. Keep up the good work Di!!"
14th March, 2008
"I have had a number of opportunities to meet Di and her husband Al in person and they are such wonderful people. I simply love and admire Di's photography. Her range and expertise in various subjects has inspired me to try more outside of my usual realm of photography. Thank you Di for all your comments and advice and friendship."
2nd March, 2008
"Di is such a sweet person. She is truely a blessing. She always leaves constructive comments. She has a great scense of humor and it really shows. Awesome photographer and Awesome flickr friend! Thanks Di!"
20th January, 2008
"Di is one of my first Flickr friends and a great asset to the Flickr community . She is not only a source of inspiration but also a very supportive contact whose words encouraged me a lot. Di is a nature lover in all its forms and this is fully reflected in her photos from delicate macros to magically colored sunsets. I really admire her collection of waterfalls and rivers, too! Moreover, I am impressed by the fact that she is taking the time to constantly visit other photo streams giving very generous and thoughtful comments! Thank you and keep up the good work!"
12th January, 2008
Dave - aka Emptybelly says:
"As you have probably seen, Di's photos are truly dreamy and heavenly! On top of all this, she leaves wonderfully encouraging comments full of insight and happiness... Di, you are a great person to know on Flickr... Thanks for all your comments, I appreciate them..."
9th August, 2007
"I came across Di’s photos not too long ago and since then it has become my daily routine to visit her photostream to see what she’s been up to. She never ceases to take my breath away with her images particularly the waterfall shots. Aside from her immense talents as a photographer who has great connection with nature, she is also a sharing individual who comments frequently on other’s work. It goes without saying that Di is an inspiration to all of us who are still learning to capture the beauty of Mother Earth. Thanks for being a great Flickr friend and it’s a huge honor to be one of your contacts. Flickr is a great community because of your presence. Keep up the great work, my friend! *hugs*"
9th June, 2007
Jeff Clow says:
"Dreamscapepictures is a wonderful photographer - and one quick look through her photostream will confirm that fact. She uses light, color and composition extremely well.
But what you might not know is that she is also a generous member of the Flickr community who takes the time... and makes the effort .... to praise other's photos here on a regular basis.
Flickr is a better place because this classy lady is involved here, and I'm proud to call her a friend."
31st December, 2006
Jo Ann 315 says:
"I look forward each day to the photos Dreamscape puts up. They are first class and always leave me smiling for the beauty of each shot. Her talent is obvious when you see her photos.
Each day I look forward to seeing her comments, they are always wonderful and they encourage me to continue on the road I love to travel. She is what I would love to be, one who can capture beauty in a lens, a TRUE photographer.
I am proud and honored that she comes to my page and I am so pleased to call her a friend."
21st September, 2006
curtis palmer says:
"I just love to see her pictures! Never a 'snapshot' or off-subject photo in the bunch... just TREMENDOUSLY BEAUTIFUL portraits of the world around us!!!"
16th September, 2006
- June 2006
- I am:
- Female and Taken