I hope you enjoy my photography, and please don't leave notes on my work it is annoying to look at.
All my photos are copyrighted and may not be used, downloaded, linked, blogged, altered without express
permission by the photographer!
I live in
- Simply Because 19,366 photos, 501 members
- North Alabama Photographers Guild (NAPG)-Next meeting March 10th 14,110 photos, 440 members
- HDR Dreams - Textured & HDR Photo's Welcome (Post-1, Award-2) 13,497 photos, 816 members
- Perfect Petals - P1/A3 - No Bugs or Man Made Objects ✿ 205,152 photos, 10,352 members
- *Peace Awards* POST 1 AWARD 5 : HIGH QUALITY PHOTO 464,262 photos, 16,910 members
- Alabama Explored 419 photos, 59 members
- Pioneer Woman Photography Assignments 182,496 photos, 57,606 members
- TiltShiftMaker photos 20,734 photos, 7,550 members
- Waterfalls of the Southeast 10,264 photos, 1,044 members
- Birds Photos 1,645,915 photos, 61,813 members
- You Make Me SICK-INVITED PHOTOS ONLY (P1: C1) 2,015 photos, 221 members
- Excellence In Avian Photography (EIAP) -- INVITED IMAGES ONLY !! 76,493 photos, 8,561 members
- DeSoto's Red Boathouse 157 photos, 41 members
- Birmingham Black & White 351 photos, 36 members
- Sunset♥Lovers(Post2+Comment4)*Sweeper Active* 7,262 photos, 2,016 members
- ***Addicted to Flower!***(Post 1+Comment 3)*SWEEPER ACTIVE* 57,642 photos, 5,214 members
- !! Photo Lovers!(Post 2+Comment 3)*SWEEPER ACTIVE* 67,979 photos, 3,579 members
- !!Macro♥Lovers!( Post1+Comment 3 )*Sweeper Active* 38,536 photos, 4,120 members
- The Favorite--Post 1, Comment 1 11,102 photos, 578 members
- Love the World of Nature ( Post-1, Award-2 ) 38,138 photos, 3,064 members
- Mikytz's wOrLd 52,607 photos, 2,063 members
- Addicted to Photograph(Post 2+Comment3)*SWEEPER ACTIVE* 92,116 photos, 5,244 members
- Dragonfly Awards * Post1 - Award 3 * *Sweeper Active* 583,087 photos, 24,179 members
- Addicted to Flickr (Quality images only!+Comment3) 89,947 photos, 7,474 members
- Beauty Secret ( Post 1 - Comment 3 ) 28,448 photos, 2,775 members
- EXCELLENTS FLOWERS [ Invitation Only/ NO FRAME - Post 1 / 4 Awar 28,355 photos, 5,548 members
- Beauty Up Close 11,663 photos, 494 members
- Jotbe's Group (INVITE ONLY !!!!!) -Give 2 Awards 38,399 photos, 3,298 members
- Beautiful Shot (P1/A5) Sweeper Active!!! 580,512 photos, 25,021 members
- **Over the Excellence** (Adm.INVITE only - com1) 62,993 photos, 10,287 members
- Golden Hour!! 50,680 photos, 6,647 members
- Sunrise, Sunset -- Anything Sun! 841,054 photos, 59,824 members
- Damn! I Wish I'd Taken That!!! (Invite Only) Post 1-Award2 . 200,048 photos, 21,709 members
- Colour Art Awards -=Post 1, Award 3=- (Colours ONLY) 405,896 photos, 26,473 members
- * Flowery (post 1 ~ award 1) 15,207 photos, 1,103 members
- #1 GOLD WILDLIFE/ Post 1 - Award 2 (P2-A4) with AWARD CODE! 99,581 photos, 7,793 members
- Inauguration 2009 12,614 photos, 2,794 members
- ! !"PHOTOGRAPHERS" GONE WILD - P1/Award3 (New codes) 699,642 photos, 38,598 members
- Iowa Photo Challenge 124 photos, 58 members
- My Home's in Alabama 4,053 photos, 174 members
- Central Alabama Waters 31 photos, 11 members
- Every day is Happy Bokeh Day ! 198,949 photos, 13,662 members
- bokeh whores 285,440 photos, 12,570 members
- ✿Flowers!✿ 140,834 photos, 8,938 members
- Welcome To My Hometown! 4,293 photos, 33 members
- .Southern Photographers - Southern Images 145,079 photos, 2,320 members
- Amazing Colors [Moderated] (Award/Comment 1) 9,633 photos, 2,690 members
- The Temple Of Aphrodite 1,443 photos, 645 members
- OUR MASTERPIECES-INVITED PICS ONLY-◊P.1- C. 3 NO VIDEOS 7,310 photos, 2,429 members
- STONKING PHOTO 488 photos, 108 members
Gale's Photographs says:
"Di and I have been flickr friends for a very long time....Di captures some fabulous moments in life.
Her photography and words are always a pleasure to see and read.
I recommend you take a while just to look through her stream and if you have a moment take a look at Di's fabulous new website, what wonderful photos....so much talent.
It's been a real pleasure to have met you here Di, we seem to like the same things. I'm sure lots of others will connect with you too.
Thanks for being such a lovely friend."
March 11th, 2009
Ms Ladyred says:
"Dreamy wonderful so full full of emotion. When ones says all those words Di's images come to mind.
Love her work!
Thank you Di for being my flickr friend!"
June 15th, 2008
"Dreamscape Pictures lives up to her name… Di’s dreamy photostream radiates beauty as it shows her love of life. Both her scenery shots as well as her more personal images are not only beautifully photographed, but interesting, and shining with her personality. Not only are her photos incredible, but she is one of my favorite people. Her warm heart glows in all of her comments to her lucky flickr contacts. A visit from Di is a treat that always makes my day. She is truly a bright star in the flickr galaxy…. xo"
June 7th, 2008
"All your work is so wonderful and dreamy, I love all of them.
Thank you for sharing your photos with us. They are so perfect =)"
March 30th, 2008
"Di is one of my very favorite photographers on Flickr...or anywhere. Her photostream is one beautiful shot after another. She's also generous with her comments and faves.....like any good friend.
Thanks for all the good work and for raising the overall level of quality on Flickr (and in the NAPG) a couple of notches."
March 26th, 2008
Jill's Junk says:
"Di's photos are both inspiring and beautiful. Besides being a great photographer with a good eye, she has a good sense of humour and is always a generous flickr friend and contact. Keep up the good work Di!!"
March 14th, 2008
"I have had a number of opportunities to meet Di and her husband Al in person and they are such wonderful people. I simply love and admire Di's photography. Her range and expertise in various subjects has inspired me to try more outside of my usual realm of photography. Thank you Di for all your comments and advice and friendship."
March 2nd, 2008
"Di is such a sweet person. She is truely a blessing. She always leaves constructive comments. She has a great scense of humor and it really shows. Awesome photographer and Awesome flickr friend! Thanks Di!"
January 20th, 2008
"Di is one of my first Flickr friends and a great asset to the Flickr community . She is not only a source of inspiration but also a very supportive contact whose words encouraged me a lot. Di is a nature lover in all its forms and this is fully reflected in her photos from delicate macros to magically colored sunsets. I really admire her collection of waterfalls and rivers, too! Moreover, I am impressed by the fact that she is taking the time to constantly visit other photo streams giving very generous and thoughtful comments! Thank you and keep up the good work!"
January 12th, 2008
Dave - aka Emptybelly says:
"As you have probably seen, Di's photos are truly dreamy and heavenly! On top of all this, she leaves wonderfully encouraging comments full of insight and happiness... Di, you are a great person to know on Flickr... Thanks for all your comments, I appreciate them..."
August 9th, 2007
"I came across Di’s photos not too long ago and since then it has become my daily routine to visit her photostream to see what she’s been up to. She never ceases to take my breath away with her images particularly the waterfall shots. Aside from her immense talents as a photographer who has great connection with nature, she is also a sharing individual who comments frequently on other’s work. It goes without saying that Di is an inspiration to all of us who are still learning to capture the beauty of Mother Earth. Thanks for being a great Flickr friend and it’s a huge honor to be one of your contacts. Flickr is a great community because of your presence. Keep up the great work, my friend! *hugs*"
June 9th, 2007
Jeff Clow says:
"Dreamscapepictures is a wonderful photographer - and one quick look through her photostream will confirm that fact. She uses light, color and composition extremely well.
But what you might not know is that she is also a generous member of the Flickr community who takes the time... and makes the effort .... to praise other's photos here on a regular basis.
Flickr is a better place because this classy lady is involved here, and I'm proud to call her a friend."
December 31st, 2006
Jo Ann 315 says:
"I look forward each day to the photos Dreamscape puts up. They are first class and always leave me smiling for the beauty of each shot. Her talent is obvious when you see her photos.
Each day I look forward to seeing her comments, they are always wonderful and they encourage me to continue on the road I love to travel. She is what I would love to be, one who can capture beauty in a lens, a TRUE photographer.
I am proud and honored that she comes to my page and I am so pleased to call her a friend."
September 21st, 2006
curtis palmer says:
"I just love to see her pictures! Never a 'snapshot' or off-subject photo in the bunch... just TREMENDOUSLY BEAUTIFUL portraits of the world around us!!!"
September 16th, 2006
- June 2006
- I am:
- Female and Taken