- LEGO Life-Size weapons 650 photos, 111 members
- TBB Cover Photos 2,594 photos, 655 members
- Lego HUB 44,693 photos, 2,504 members
- LEGO without limits 105,669 photos, 2,854 members
- TOYS TAKE OVER 118,841 photos, 1,892 members
- LEGO 100+ Faves! 8,709 photos, 908 members
- LEGO Bumper Carts 5 photos, 5 members
- Awesome Lego Stuff! 59,291 photos, 1,985 members
- The Frog Lovers 78 photos, 4 members
- Lego Sci-Fi interiors 274 photos, 135 members
- LEGO Military 41,146 photos, 3,369 members
- Iron Builder 2 photos, 831 members
- Think Tanks 594 photos, 567 members
- LEGO - FebRovery 2,409 photos, 570 members
- The Art Of Lego 44,932 photos, 1,427 members
- Eurobricks 157,795 photos, 4,017 members
- 1/30 - 1/35 Toy Soldiers, Vehicles, Models, & Dioramas 7,139 photos, 351 members
- Crazy Arms 74 photos, 27 members
- LEGO Train MOCs 7,032 photos, 2,004 members
- Lego Desk Toys 429 photos, 18 members
- Lego War Beasts 337 photos, 122 members
- Lego Space Scenes 2,869 photos, 606 members
- LEGO Zamor Spheres 309 photos, 55 members
- LSB - Lego Speeder Bikes 2,668 photos, 1,231 members
- Lego NPU 1,900 photos, 893 members
- LEGO Collectible Minifigures 21,182 photos, 812 members
- LEGO Technic 4,704 photos, 650 members
- LEGO DUPLO 1,165 photos, 218 members
- octopus on yo head 1,248 photos, 635 members
- Robots Galore 2,883 photos, 439 members
- Lego robots, probes, and aliens 1,274 photos, 153 members
- Lego Sky-Fi 1,041 photos, 261 members
- Featured on The Brothers Brick 8,057 photos, 828 members
- Star Wars Lego 50,797 photos, 3,468 members
- Lego Steampunk 5,817 photos, 2,024 members
- H.P.Lovecraft 899 photos, 208 members
- The Innsmouth Look 2,546 photos, 362 members
- Miskatonic Class of '33 1,608 photos, 275 members
- Lego Battle Bugs 803 photos, 264 members
- Builders Lounge 31,931 photos, 554 members
- Lego Architecture and Design 10,017 photos, 1,257 members
- LEGO Minifig Furniture 1,136 photos, 276 members
- Brick~Busters! 458 photos, 307 members
- Future Heavy Metal 457 photos, 97 members
- AGAINST THE WHITE 14,845 photos, 1,135 members
- LEGO Dieselpunk 1,221 photos, 412 members
- Lego Sci-fi 82,630 photos, 4,749 members
- Lego!Lego!Lego! 107,086 photos, 3,485 members
- LEGO LandScape 11,304 photos, 1,625 members
- LEGO Arboretum 2,407 photos, 798 members
"He is simply the go to guy for NPU!!! Whimsical and funny builds to boot!!"
June 14th, 2017
A Plastic Infinity says:
"Ah yes, Karf Oohlu.
I've used up all the adjectives and adverbs I know trying to describe his stuff, so this testimonial will not have any.
Karf is amaz-dang it.
He's like, the aweso-AARRGGGHHH!!!
His builds are so craz-never mind.
They're full of piece usage of the highe- :sigh: caliber.
...ugh, I should have saved some of them."
July 26th, 2014
"He probably has Time Machine to build all those MOCs so I do not understand all these delights."
May 10th, 2013
Sir Raviel says:
"Karf brings genius ideas to the table with a bunch of NPU in his MOCs. He's a very interesting, creative guy. (actually, I don't know if he's a guy). I think Karf can work with just about any LEGO there is. He also is very fond of frogs and monkeys. His MOCs always bring a smile on me, and they sometimes give me a good laugh for about a minute or two (and that's a great thing!). Karf's an insane person dawg. He deserves the name "Reformed Cthulhu".
Cheers mate, hope you stay crazy man."
November 6th, 2012
substantial destruction says:
"Karf is so creative and just knows alot of stuff and his creations blow me away!"
August 11th, 2012
The Big Cheeşe says:
"There is no end to imagination within Karf's tasty creations. His knack for building can leave me feeling short of breath from time to time. This is most definitely not a bad thing.
April 4th, 2012
"Karf has more than once made my day with his clever use of his bricks. You are just too awesome."
March 25th, 2012
P E U F says:
"Karf Oolhu is a talented builder very creative.
Always nice, he comments buildings of the smaller builders.
For me he is a reference among Lego Builders .
PS: And he is maybe the most prolific builder !"
March 3rd, 2012
~Felix the Cat~ says:
"This guy makes me proud to be Aussie.
Karf always has lotsa laughs to bring to the table (usually involving frogs or monkeys) and is off-the-scale on the NPUmeter. With an awesome personality to boost, Karf is definitely a contact worth having. Seriously, he's made my day more than a few times.
Keep MOCin', mate!"
March 1st, 2012
momentous club says:
"Massive castle MOCs and SHIPs are all very good, but when you want a good chuckle, you go to Karf.
He may as well change his name to NPU."
December 25th, 2011
melodic color says:
"the only thing more ridiculous and inimitable than Karf's lego collection is his gleefully twisted humor and creativity. He's the man!"
November 7th, 2011
cluttered amount says:
"I don't know what he's smoking.
But I want it."
August 9th, 2011
greasy sofa says:
"Three letters. NPU. I love you, Karf :D"
July 20th, 2011
bustling stone says:
"He is just one of those builders that everybody loves. Always a great creation."
July 3rd, 2011
"Karf Oolhu is awesome. How many other MOCers do you know whose creations revolve around jellyfish, monkeys, frogs, and the abnormal plain of unreality? It's finally an original builder, way to go Karf. ; )"
May 12th, 2011
inquisitive horn says:
""A delightfully twisted, yet fiendishly brilliant builder, eternally devising clever uses for parts that no one would have imagined.""
January 15th, 2011
Baron von Sinister says:
"When hes not conquering worlds and dervouring souls he is making lego ideas of amazing quality and if you dont belive me you will never see the sun rise agian."
December 23rd, 2010
Scruffy Mynxbane says:
"Two words come to mind when i first think of Karf:
Frogs and Monkeys.
After time to reflect a bit i also come up with admirable prolificacy and astounding originality. But those are longer words and harder to come up with when confronted with frogs and monkeys."
December 5th, 2010
"Karf is the crazy, fun cousin you always wished you had. Who knows what goes on in that creative mind of his!"
November 30th, 2010
super zebra says:
"This dude is Chtulthu. Seriously. He will mess your head up with all that crazy Lego goodness. Oh, and don't wake him. He'll bring the world to it's knees."
September 7th, 2010
"Karf is one of the most innovative, creative, and downright insane builders out there."
August 3rd, 2010
"A photo a day keeps the doctor away."
July 12th, 2010
"You could call him the king of techniques......"
May 15th, 2010
"If you're lookin' for silly creations, look nowwhere but at Karf Oolhu's stream!"
May 8th, 2010
Erik C. says:
"the most original builder anywhere.I love his abstract ways and strange concepts. :O)"
April 24th, 2010
"....And now Karf Oolhu has sixteen testimonials."
January 17th, 2010
flippant jar says:
"Karf is a guy who knows how to build and knows how to do it good
December 10th, 2009
"Karf is not the second Nadroj. He is the original, with a dash of monkeys."
October 29th, 2009
encouraging bucket says:
"Karf is the second Sir Narodj. He is icing on the cake. He has inspired many people....... He has made many techniches.... used pieces in clever ways........"
October 17th, 2009
thoughtless vessel says:
"A few words to describe him:
Seriously though, this moc'er is one of the few really interesting builders left on Flickr these days... His comments just plain crack me up!
Cthulthu f-t-w! :)"
October 13th, 2009
quick songs says:
"They are an amazing builder, and always have something new and original. They are a great person to know, and I am honored to count them as a friend."
September 18th, 2009
Keith Goldman says:
"Karf lies dead and dreaming in the inky blackness between the stars. If you go against him, it will be your head on the door."
September 18th, 2009
"Karf's a real ace bloke, bloody brilliant with legos, a real bottler when it comes to explainations"
June 23rd, 2009
boring coast says:
June 8th, 2009
Кен Венгеанце says:
"Turn about, and face the Thing that should not be."
October 20th, 2008
shaky shelf says:
"They say he's insane, but if this is insanity, I want be insane too!"
August 21st, 2008
Shadow Viking says:
"Man stole my pocket watch! But that's okay, I would'a given it to him anyway, between the genius and/or whimsical creations and the great paintjobs on models, he's one swell guy, er, Elder God."
June 30th, 2008
"When he stops napping, we're all royally screwed over. Until then, however, just sit back and enjoy the Lego."
June 23rd, 2008
"While you sleep, cthulthu goes through your LEGOs, finding uses for all those pieces you have forgotten about, the weird pieces in those awful colours.
One day in the future, an art movement will be based on his work and his image will adorn T-shirts, coffee mugs and keychains. There might even be a parade.
For now, he is doomed to be viewed with a mixture of scorn and fascination, his work overshadowed by his unhealthy fascination with monkeys..."
May 20th, 2008
"The call of cthulthu is many things to many people, for me it's the sound of a crazy Dutch guy on the end of the phone with a warped imagination and a taste for the surreal =)"
November 15th, 2007
- Karf Oohlu
- November 2007
- Brisbane, Australia
- I am:
- Male and Single
- Was dead, asleep, and dreaming