Genderless freak, photographer and musician.
This flickr is a backup / dumping ground for an unedited stream of all the imagery I generate in real and virtual worlds. I do not interact or respond publicly to requests here and have not done so for several years.
For a more selective view, please visit the following:
A curated selection of my photography
thedragnet.tumblr.com | instagram.com/dragnet
Please support my music
I am guitarist with Deathline, Easterhead and Weird Sex. Formerly with Six Inch Killaz and Electric Shocks.
Kei Mars in Second Life
Photos of draGnet ★ (2)
- Maps of Second Life 409 photos, 108 members
- Girls on Red (7/wk) 108 photos, 137 members
- Second Life Live Musicians 6,444 photos, 271 members
- Second Life® - Music Makers 3,219 photos, 188 members
- RUSTY and CRUSTY 407,861 photos, 29,126 members
- Agent Provocateur rocks 304 photos, 376 members
- I collect light . 641,469 photos, 18,102 members
- Staged Portraiture, Please for god's sake read the rules! 11,849 photos, 1,065 members
- Through a glass, darkly 63,025 photos, 16,759 members
- Human dolls 14,403 photos, 1,876 members
- The Plague Doctor 1,137 photos, 201 members
- Jeans for Genes in Second Life™ 5 photos, 3 members
- London Transvestites 8,430 photos, 2,553 members
- Entrance to Hell 3,581 photos, 19,256 members
- ▲ turbo ▲ 100,280 photos, 4,050 members
- Female Face ~CloseUps 65,556 photos, 2,943 members
- Pink 2008 20,605 photos, 8,623 members
- POSTERS & FLYERS ( music / art ) 938 photos, 484 members
- Flyers. 8,389 photos, 846 members
- Flyers 5,923 photos, 752 members
- My life as a comic 117 photos, 10 members
- Manga mania 82 photos, 107 members
- ｡◕‿◕｡ Manga Me! 253 photos, 387 members
- Face Your Manga 702 photos, 782 members
- TAAZ COMMUNITY 20 photos, 18 members
- Kitsch, Trash and Glamour Fashion 512 photos, 213 members
- Mommy, I want to be androgynous! 459 photos, 469 members
- Flickr Tranny Day 10 photos, 179 members
- Lights by Day 1,263 photos, 2,803 members
- Camden Fire, February 2008 232 photos, 42 members
- Artistic Self-Portraits 231,443 photos, 18,351 members
- Photography Paradiso 4,226 photos, 292 members
- Imaginary Boy 4,479 photos, 1,013 members
- androgyny 9,428 photos, 4,100 members
- Band Promos 31,565 photos, 8,245 members
- Girls Wearing Converse Chucks 17,890 photos, 4,476 members
- 1,000 Invitational 4,731 photos, 1,845 members
- You've got red on you 5,342 photos, 565 members
- Heels rock 2,518 photos, 539 members
- M.A.C. 4,221 photos, 2,154 members
- Red Rule 626,882 photos, 55,629 members
- Red for the People of Burma 25,417 photos, 2,766 members
- pavement 79,153 photos, 21,532 members
- FlickrCentral 9,433,207 photos, 256,698 members
- Colour Me Sick: The TG Portrait Colouring-In Project 37 photos, 569 members
- César Manrique Appreciation Society 824 photos, 127 members
- One Of A Kind 766,940 photos, 21,392 members
- 1000 Views Editorial Fashion 625 photos, 816 members
- Trans-Art 295 photos, 483 members
- Second Life 538,249 photos, 21,764 members
rebel rebel says:
"Beautiful and talented as a writer, musician and artist- and a lovely person as well! Innit marvellous?
I've followed K's work from the earliest iterations of the draGnet, and she has never ceased to be anything but remarkable- long may she continue! I'm a big fan, you know..."
August 17th, 2008
Juliette Strix says:
"Miss K has been my idol for years. Seriously."
May 1st, 2007
"Miss K is beautiful and talented with an attitude to match, and a fab cellphone too."
January 2nd, 2007
Daniel Granström says:
"So, ok! When I first saw this face a few years ago, I really thought it was a girl! I swear! At first! Until I realized - it's only a dressed-up woman!! How stupid, huh?! Or? :)"
March 19th, 2006
"Miss K is a tremendous asset to the group. Make no mistake about that."
January 14th, 2005
SingAsong ♫ says:
"Creative, fun and different are just a few words to describe Miss K and her photos!
I love watching the world through her eyes and through her camera lens."
December 2nd, 2004
"Woha, this dame is one piece of work - able to apply perfecto mascara faster than the shick of your lens'n shutter. Shudder, behold a woman with more than an attitude - a device of particular ends and precise construction, her dragnet maybe trashy, but never crass."
November 25th, 2004
- Kaoru Sato
- October 2004
- Offworld Colonies
- London, The Smoke, UK
- I am:
- Other and Single
- Nexus 7
- 500px - draGnet