Genderless freak, photographer and musician.
This flickr is a backup / dumping ground for an unedited stream of all the imagery I generate in real and virtual worlds. I do not interact or respond publicly to requests here and have not done so for several years.
For a more selective view, please visit the following:
A curated selection of my photography
thedragnet.tumblr.com | instagram.com/dragnet
Please support my music
I am guitarist with Deathline, Easterhead and Weird Sex. Formerly with Six Inch Killaz and Electric Shocks.
Kei Mars in Second Life
Photos of draGnet ★ (2)
- Maps of Second Life 523 photos, 112 members
- Girls on Red (7/wk) 114 photos, 145 members
- Second Life Live Musicians 6,469 photos, 272 members
- Second Life® - Music Makers 3,359 photos, 194 members
- RUSTY and CRUSTY 412,024 photos, 29,197 members
- Agent Provocateur rocks 309 photos, 380 members
- I collect light . 658,202 photos, 18,240 members
- Staged Portraiture, Please for god's sake read the rules! 11,958 photos, 1,069 members
- Through a glass, darkly 64,061 photos, 17,295 members
- Human dolls 14,833 photos, 1,876 members
- The Plague Doctor 1,136 photos, 201 members
- Jeans for Genes in Second Life™ 5 photos, 3 members
- London Transvestites 8,732 photos, 2,581 members
- Entrance to Hell 3,576 photos, 19,261 members
- ▲ turbo ▲ 102,942 photos, 4,078 members
- Female Face ~CloseUps 68,713 photos, 3,021 members
- Pink 2008 20,578 photos, 8,612 members
- POSTERS & FLYERS ( music / art ) 938 photos, 484 members
- Flyers. 8,528 photos, 844 members
- Flyers 6,043 photos, 755 members
- My life as a comic 117 photos, 10 members
- Manga mania 82 photos, 107 members
- ｡◕‿◕｡ Manga Me! 276 photos, 388 members
- Face Your Manga 700 photos, 780 members
- TAAZ COMMUNITY 20 photos, 18 members
- Kitsch, Trash and Glamour Fashion 512 photos, 214 members
- Mommy, I want to be androgynous! 459 photos, 470 members
- Flickr Tranny Day 10 photos, 181 members
- Lights by Day 1,263 photos, 2,798 members
- Camden Fire, February 2008 232 photos, 41 members
- Artistic Self-Portraits 232,900 photos, 18,387 members
- Photography Paradiso 4,548 photos, 305 members
- Imaginary Boy 4,546 photos, 1,016 members
- androgyny 9,695 photos, 4,126 members
- Band Promos 31,644 photos, 8,249 members
- Girls Wearing Converse Chucks 17,872 photos, 4,473 members
- 1,000 Invitational 4,732 photos, 1,844 members
- You've got red on you 5,524 photos, 566 members
- Heels rock 2,757 photos, 544 members
- M.A.C. 4,226 photos, 2,152 members
- Red Rule 631,890 photos, 55,879 members
- Red for the People of Burma 25,522 photos, 2,763 members
- pavement 80,440 photos, 21,714 members
- FlickrCentral 9,432,955 photos, 259,587 members
- Colour Me Sick: The TG Portrait Colouring-In Project 37 photos, 568 members
- César Manrique Appreciation Society 838 photos, 129 members
- One Of A Kind 778,034 photos, 21,440 members
- 1000 Views Editorial Fashion 624 photos, 814 members
- Trans-Art 295 photos, 479 members
- Second Life 547,453 photos, 22,198 members
rebel rebel says:
"Beautiful and talented as a writer, musician and artist- and a lovely person as well! Innit marvellous?
I've followed K's work from the earliest iterations of the draGnet, and she has never ceased to be anything but remarkable- long may she continue! I'm a big fan, you know..."
August 17th, 2008
Juliette Strix says:
"Miss K has been my idol for years. Seriously."
May 1st, 2007
"Miss K is beautiful and talented with an attitude to match, and a fab cellphone too."
January 2nd, 2007
Daniel Granström says:
"So, ok! When I first saw this face a few years ago, I really thought it was a girl! I swear! At first! Until I realized - it's only a dressed-up woman!! How stupid, huh?! Or? :)"
March 19th, 2006
"Miss K is a tremendous asset to the group. Make no mistake about that."
January 14th, 2005
SingAsong ♫ says:
"Creative, fun and different are just a few words to describe Miss K and her photos!
I love watching the world through her eyes and through her camera lens."
December 2nd, 2004
"Woha, this dame is one piece of work - able to apply perfecto mascara faster than the shick of your lens'n shutter. Shudder, behold a woman with more than an attitude - a device of particular ends and precise construction, her dragnet maybe trashy, but never crass."
November 25th, 2004
- Kaoru Sato
- October 2004
- Offworld Colonies
- London, The Smoke, UK
- I am:
- Other and Single
- Nexus 7
- 500px - draGnet