Genderless freak, photographer and musician.
This flickr is a backup / dumping ground for an unedited stream of all the imagery I generate in real and virtual worlds. I do not interact or respond publicly to requests here and have not done so for several years.
For a more selective view, please visit the following:
A curated selection of my photography
thedragnet.tumblr.com | instagram.com/dragnet
Please support my music
I am guitarist with Deathline, Easterhead and Weird Sex. Formerly with Six Inch Killaz and Electric Shocks.
Kei Mars in Second Life
Photos of draGnet ★ (2)
- Maps of Second Life 710 photos, 118 members
- Girls on Red (7/wk) 113 photos, 151 members
- Second Life Live Musicians 6,622 photos, 281 members
- Second Life® - Music Makers 3,494 photos, 204 members
- RUSTY and CRUSTY 417,562 photos, 29,280 members
- Agent Provocateur rocks 320 photos, 387 members
- I collect light . 678,298 photos, 18,477 members
- Staged Portraiture, Please for god's sake read the rules! 12,003 photos, 1,072 members
- Through a glass, darkly 64,675 photos, 17,448 members
- Human dolls 15,242 photos, 1,882 members
- The Plague Doctor 1,142 photos, 203 members
- Jeans for Genes in Second Life™ 5 photos, 3 members
- London Transvestites 8,989 photos, 2,628 members
- Entrance to Hell 3,570 photos, 19,197 members
- ▲ turbo ▲ 105,285 photos, 4,100 members
- Female Face ~CloseUps 74,713 photos, 3,142 members
- Pink 2008 20,540 photos, 8,599 members
- POSTERS & FLYERS ( music / art ) 938 photos, 482 members
- Flyers. 8,777 photos, 847 members
- Flyers 6,238 photos, 757 members
- My life as a comic 117 photos, 10 members
- Manga mania 82 photos, 107 members
- ｡◕‿◕｡ Manga Me! 514 photos, 397 members
- Face Your Manga 701 photos, 781 members
- TAAZ COMMUNITY 20 photos, 18 members
- Kitsch, Trash and Glamour Fashion 508 photos, 214 members
- Mommy, I want to be androgynous! 445 photos, 470 members
- Flickr Tranny Day 10 photos, 188 members
- Lights by Day 1,262 photos, 2,793 members
- Camden Fire, February 2008 232 photos, 41 members
- Artistic Self-Portraits 235,039 photos, 18,444 members
- Photography Paradiso 5,005 photos, 317 members
- Imaginary Boy 4,630 photos, 1,017 members
- androgyny 10,072 photos, 4,189 members
- Band Promos 31,726 photos, 8,250 members
- Girls Wearing Converse Chucks 17,854 photos, 4,472 members
- 1,000 Invitational 4,715 photos, 1,837 members
- You've got red on you 6,036 photos, 567 members
- Heels rock 3,287 photos, 555 members
- M.A.C. 4,172 photos, 2,150 members
- Red Rule 637,647 photos, 56,338 members
- Red for the People of Burma 25,486 photos, 2,757 members
- pavement 82,084 photos, 21,853 members
- FlickrCentral 9,425,868 photos, 262,915 members
- Colour Me Sick: The TG Portrait Colouring-In Project 37 photos, 567 members
- César Manrique Appreciation Society 906 photos, 130 members
- One Of A Kind 791,518 photos, 21,490 members
- 1000 Views Editorial Fashion 672 photos, 844 members
- Trans-Art 295 photos, 478 members
- Second Life 566,593 photos, 22,921 members
rebel rebel says:
"Beautiful and talented as a writer, musician and artist- and a lovely person as well! Innit marvellous?
I've followed K's work from the earliest iterations of the draGnet, and she has never ceased to be anything but remarkable- long may she continue! I'm a big fan, you know..."
August 17th, 2008
Juliette Strix says:
"Miss K has been my idol for years. Seriously."
May 1st, 2007
"Miss K is beautiful and talented with an attitude to match, and a fab cellphone too."
January 2nd, 2007
Daniel Granström says:
"So, ok! When I first saw this face a few years ago, I really thought it was a girl! I swear! At first! Until I realized - it's only a dressed-up woman!! How stupid, huh?! Or? :)"
March 19th, 2006
"Miss K is a tremendous asset to the group. Make no mistake about that."
January 14th, 2005
SingAsong ♫ says:
"Creative, fun and different are just a few words to describe Miss K and her photos!
I love watching the world through her eyes and through her camera lens."
December 2nd, 2004
"Woha, this dame is one piece of work - able to apply perfecto mascara faster than the shick of your lens'n shutter. Shudder, behold a woman with more than an attitude - a device of particular ends and precise construction, her dragnet maybe trashy, but never crass."
November 25th, 2004
- Kaoru Sato
- October 2004
- Offworld Colonies
- London, The Smoke, UK
- I am:
- Other and Single
- Nexus 7
- 500px - draGnet