First fell in love with photography in college as a journalism student in photojournalism class some 30 years ago (oops...I'm dating myself) while attending Southern Illinois University at Edwardsville. First camera was a Minolta SRT 101 -- still have. Then minor details -- like life, career, parenthood. etc. -- intervened. Got my first DSLR in July 2010 and have rekindled my love affair with the camera.
I'm thrilled when people like my photos. I put a lot of thought, time and myself into each shot. As a result, please do not use my photos without my permission (this includes blogging them without my consent). All my photos are my copyright and may not be used or reproduced in any way without my expressed permission. Feel free to contact me regarding any of my photos.
- Micro Four Thirds (Micro 4/3) 841,117 photos, 16,489 members
- Ballooning 29,152 photos, 3,405 members
- The Flickr Slow Photography Group 1,950 photos, 118 members
- Cloudporn 279,262 photos, 42,667 members
- MOON Shots 129,240 photos, 25,896 members
- You've Been Explored! 'Explore' Photos Only! Post 1/Award 2 7,315 photos, 1,570 members
- Animals of the Chinese Zodiac- No Birds/Cats-They're Not Zodiac 8,619 photos, 1,026 members
- NPR Look At This 158,125 photos, 6,311 members
- Bokeh: Smooth & Silky 1,376,387 photos, 73,208 members
- NJ - NEW JERSEY 99,642 photos, 3,175 members
- Unique Photo, Inc. 12,382 photos, 526 members
dpanyikdale doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- August 2009
- Wood River, Illinois
- I am:
- Director, Global Sales Media Relations