I like to shoot photos everywhere I get the possibilty and of course I never leave my camera at home :-)
My equipment consists of the following
- Canon EOS 50D
- Canon EF 24-105mm f/4.0 L IS USM
- Canon EF 100mm f/2.8 Macro USM
- Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6 L IS USM
- Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II
- Canon Speedlight EX430 II
- Joby GorillaPod SLR-Zoom
- Bilora 1122 Tripod
- Cullmann TwinRail 200 Tripod
You can find some of my pictures and a review of the Tamron 18-270mm f3.5-6.3 VC Di-II also on Roy Niswangers fascinating review website.
Thanks again Roy for this great review opportunity!
Keep on shootin' !
My flickr page as a website-graph made with
Most popular photos
Have something nice to say about Dominik Bartsch? Write a testimonial