Thank you so much for your visit!!
I live in Japan.
I like to take pictures.
I can't understand English well.
So I can't understand long sentences in English.f(^_^;)
To all of my contacts.
Sorry, everyday I may be unable to visit to your Flickr, because they have become too many for visiting.
Although I'm going to visit as I can...
If I can't do it, please excuse me.
But at least I'm going to visit to the following people.
1. Everyone who has written comment to my photo.
2. Everyone who has added me to contacts.
Of course if I have a time for visit, I'm going to visit all of my contacts who has uploaded new photo.
yours dolphin_dolphin with love.
Photos of dolphin_dolphin (5)
- "Wildlife Photography" 14,370 photos, 737 members
- We love cameras 237,466 photos, 3,958 members
- This is the World we Live in 19,636 photos, 434 members
- Cute Girls Wallpaper 1,211 photos, 166 members
- Lucrative Wallpaper 2,237 photos, 157 members
- Beauty Of Mind 431 photos, 195 members
- ! **(manhole covers, etc...) Local Marks 553 photos, 1,038 members
- Perfect Beauty II 945,275 photos, 13,370 members
- Weekly Theme Challenge! 1,642 photos, 253 members
- ! **Sorairo Jikan / 空色時間 / the time of sky color 13,261 photos, 788 members
- Macro Appreciation Group 1,818 photos, 237 members
- Brown is Rich and Earthy 21,020 photos, 1,022 members
- flickr clickx 638,574 photos, 7,903 members
- ***Addicted to Flower!***(Post 1+Comment 3)*SWEEPER ACTIVE* 60,072 photos, 5,258 members
- The Best of Unforgettable Flowers (L2) [P1 - A2] Contest Result 23,978 photos, 2,677 members
- UNFORGETTABLE FLOWERS (L1) [P1 - A3] (New - ID Thread) 158,901 photos, 7,820 members
- *il ROSETO "Princess Grace of Monaco " *Post 1: Comment 2* 101,657 photos, 7,621 members
- artland 893,704 photos, 39,045 members
- ! **Japan Scape / 和風景 27,597 photos, 1,537 members
- ! **hokkori / ほっこり写真術 27,817 photos, 1,791 members
- flickr (unofficial) 3,999,370 photos, 101,354 members
- How would YOU edit this? 263 photos, 655 members
- *DREAM 2009-2016* 68,548 photos, 4,330 members
- Various characters 1,244 photos, 23 members
- "The Splendor of Autumn" 5,602 photos, 315 members
- FlorArte ~INVITE ONLY~ 10,393 photos, 1,012 members
- COLOUR HAPPINESS 9,967 photos, 244 members
- MYSTIC--OCEANS, LAKES, WATERFALLS & other waterways 14,166 photos, 334 members
- Exceptional Flowers (post 1 ~ comment 1) 10,588 photos, 533 members
- *FREE NATURE*(the public group)100%Nature ~NO People/NO Building 87,661 photos, 1,972 members
- ForestWander Nature Photography Excellence 89,030 photos, 5,846 members
- Wonderful World Of Macro - Level 1(P1 /C4) 21,399 photos, 2,179 members
- The Gallery Of Fine Photography [DISCONTINUED] 41,352 photos, 5,121 members
- "IMAGINE" The World in Photos 61,065 photos, 756 members
- ~♥~Cherish Your Dreams and Visions~♥~ P1 / C3 109,638 photos, 4,892 members
- Weather Wonders of ☼Mother Nature☂(Sunsets, Storms, Clouds 8,611 photos, 398 members
- These are a few of My Favorite Things ღ 2007 thru 2016 23,993 photos, 621 members
- bug, slugs an butterflys, spiders 1,239 photos, 83 members
- Fabulous Photo (Invite Only) 1,907 photos, 232 members
- The Inspiration Group -P2=A5 NO PEOPLE PHTOS 33,877 photos, 1,245 members
- all cool pictures 45,530 photos, 1,048 members
- 1000 Cranes for Japan 1,229 photos, 614 members
- Home Accents: Red, Peach, Orange, Gold 597 photos, 70 members
- Very Impressive Photo ( Admin Invite ) 1,414 photos, 473 members
- ! **Smile Portraits 5,125 photos, 2,070 members
- Old Lens Users Group 15,112 photos, 472 members
- 美和藝術 Beauty and Art 352,795 photos, 12,076 members
- Memento Mori : Remember you are mortal 903 photos, 91 members
- THIS 1 ~ 2 comments! 38,555 photos, 2,202 members
- The Vanishing Night ( A Light Pollution Group) 6,315 photos, 970 members
"In addition to being a great person, he's a terrific artist! I love his photos. Nobody takes better pictures of roses than he does. I'm so glad to have him as a flickr contact and flicker friend. He brightens my days regularly."
September 24th, 2008
baris yonter says:
""This unique and creative artist is somewhat different from me; yet not really. I find that I am constantly drawn back to his photos- his unique perspective and creative vision. What I really like about dolphin_dolphin is his ability not to categorize reality, you will be amazed at his constant creative genious in each and every shot ~ and you will never be dissapointed! I have such a sense that he sees the world as a "whole" and he is definitely "walking in beauty." I truly admire his work- and subsequently, admire him.""
May 16th, 2008
"Dolphinx2 just rocks. He has fresh ideas and great pictures. I appreciate him as a flickr friend! You are awesome dolphindolphin! ; )
April 19th, 2008
iMan Daud says:
"hey, you're amazing.. have a lot great pictures there.. really love it :)"
January 23rd, 2008
الشــــــ ي ـــــهانة says:
"due to my amazement of the great pictures you've taken i decided to write a testimonial for you ^_^ ,, personally i don't know dolphin_dolphin
but the way he presents things in his picturs are amazing he puts into consideration the colors, angels and concepts it is so inspiring to view your pics hope you make more advances in this field and wish you all the best
October 25th, 2007
""" dolphin_dolphin ""
He's telented he have many lovely picture & great shot ,,,
i injoying looking to his flickr well done ,,,
wish you the best ,,,"
October 19th, 2007
"dolphin_dolphin one of my best contacts on flickr
dolphin_dolphin more than inspiration photographer .
he are truly amazing person
Thank you very much dear !"
October 5th, 2007
"Dolphin-san's photos are full of energy. That's the one thing I've come to realize after so long. You can sense his excitement, his energy, pouring into his photos and its visible, if one is sensitive enough. He does not admit this, but I think he is a superb photographer. And with terrific manners too, very encouraging.
I am very happy to be one of his friends! His photos will show his character. :)"
March 26th, 2007
"dolphin_dolphin always takes awesome photos!
Keep up the good work my friend..."
October 29th, 2006
"I think your pictures are so beatiful.Keep doing the good work.
October 28th, 2006
"Just wanted to take the time to say that I think his photos are so wonderful...and inventive and he has an eye of a professional photographer....I know this because my brother is a very accomplished photographer and is very well known for his excellent work..... sincerely Maureen"
October 20th, 2006
"Today I had the privilege of discovering the fantastic photographs of dolphin_dolphin. I was amazed by the simple beauty and elegance of the work. Dophin_dolphin's photographs have this quality of capturing the essence of the subject in a manner that allows the subject to speak and express itself through the lense and the eyes of the photographer. Dolphin_dolphin has a keen eye for the details which define the scene and the subject. His photgraphs have a very calming, peaceful and contemplative quality. I am very honored to have come across this fantastic artist."
September 16th, 2006
Josie A. says:
"I came across dolphin_dolphin a year ago I think through Flickr explore. Since then I've been a fan of his photos "on and off." On and off because I deleted my first PRO account (JDMA) which I regret. This person is not only very creative, artistic, talented but what was striking about this person even before is that he finds time to visit my photostream as well which is touching for me considering that I am not as good as he is in taking pictures! Thanks for your support and I really appreciate it. Take care."
September 1st, 2006
"Dolphin _dolphin captured the heart of many people enthusiastically too in their own photos and have a passionate interest to his creation. Since these are all naturally raw materials images , he can produced totally great photos. For me, Kimio is a friend.
Continuing follow your desires and passion, It is great to have you in Flickr."
August 13th, 2006
"dolphin_dolphin is the king of roses."
July 18th, 2006
"dolphin is one of my favorites! Always a surprise!"
May 13th, 2006
"Dolphin_dolphin, beyond excellent photographer, I perceived that it also is a person who fulfill what says, and this is a great quality.
To be between its contacts and friends is a have the certainty of its nice visits and commentaries."
April 25th, 2006
"Fantastic pics! Truly amazing. :D"
April 18th, 2006
"dolphin dolphin takes really cool pics of lots of different stuff and they always make me smile :) Besides showing a lot of technical skill, they also show creativity and style. A great photographer and a really sweet person. Thanks dolphin."
March 15th, 2006
"A wonderful eye for the truly beautiful in nature. This photographer is an artist, and their archive well worth viewing."
January 17th, 2006
"A superb fine person in photographies.
All the exhibits here reflect excellent quality & very unique standard.
You would discover the beauty & happiness when you visit here!!
Thanks & I appreciate your everything..."
November 27th, 2005
Drops of Ruby says:
"she got really a fantastic talent and a great eye :D
she's just fantastic!"
November 27th, 2005
"I Love his photos,so meaningful,He is a talented man,,God bless you ^_^"
October 22nd, 2005
"I am a great admirer of Kimio! He is such an expert of flowers, nature and every detail that we can´t see or don´t care. He tought me to be more careful and pay much more attention to mother nature. He is for sure a favorite photographer in my list and also a very sensitive person. Cheers, Kim!"
August 4th, 2005
"dolphin_dolphin has an amazing talent for capturing the "ordinary" and exposing the extraordinary within it."
July 27th, 2005
"dolphin_dolphin photographs are simple yet beautiful. His Macro's are very inspiring...
he is truly talented =)
July 29th, 2005
"Dolphin has so many wonderful photos that one could not possibly comment on them all. Dolphin's macros are a true inspiration."
May 14th, 2005
"I simply love dolphin_dolphin's pics. Especially the macros are very well done! A perfect eye for details!"
May 7th, 2005
"Dolphin is the prince of flowers. He always amazes me with his wonderful shots which I really love. He’s a great professional and very sweet photographer. Added to that, he’s a lovely friend of mine in flickr.
Above and beyond all, he’s from Japan the country I ADORE, and that makes me really fascinated about his photo-stream because it contains a lot about his amazing country."
May 3rd, 2005
Coco Bonita says:
"I love your pictures!! Don't know which one to mark as favorite!! They're awesome!!"
April 20th, 2005
"With the sellection from his stock more than 20,000 photos, dolphin_dolphin expresses his world by excellent flower/bug macros and animal photos."
March 6th, 2005
"The hardest thing in photography is to create a simple image .."
March 2nd, 2005
- February 2005