NOTE: Please don't send me email or Flickrmail asking if you can use my photos. They're pretty much all licensed Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike, and that's all the permission you need. I don't answer additional requests for permission, because it's just a waste of everyone's time and it undermines the value of Creative Commons licenses.
I repeat: you have permission.
For attribution, link back to the original photo (for online use) and/or attribute to Cory Doctorow.
- Boing Boing 106,582 photos, 5,219 members
- Greenpeace 8,024 photos, 1,333 members
- Disneyland 60,432 photos, 4,179 members
- Finland, Finland, Finland 80,485 photos, 4,157 members
- Don't Eat That! 3,224 photos, 840 members
- Creative Commons (pls read the rules) 64,227 photos, 2,543 members
- Bookshelf Project 3,321 photos, 2,241 members
- Web 2.0 1,170 photos, 535 members
- Fiona and Matt's Wedding 127 photos, 28 members
- Disney Geeks 109,530 photos, 2,530 members
- ET Con 04 0 photos, 58 members
Michael Hainsworth says:
"Cory's tireless work in fighting the Digital Man allows me to sit on my ass knowing that someone, somewhere, is doing the actual work of preventing the technological dystopia so frequently predicted by science fiction."
October 2nd, 2005
"the illuminati of satire, roving the planet with a camera and an eye for the sublime...."
January 24th, 2005
"one day i hope to be as prolific a writer/blogger as cory. if i hope to do that, i've got a lot of work ahead of me."
June 30th, 2004
- Cory Doctorow
- March 2004
- London, UK
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Geek activist