NOTE: Please don't send me email or Flickrmail asking if you can use my photos. They're pretty much all licensed Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike, and that's all the permission you need. I don't answer additional requests for permission, because it's just a waste of everyone's time and it undermines the value of Creative Commons licenses.
I repeat: you have permission.
For attribution, link back to the original photo (for online use) and/or attribute to Cory Doctorow.
- Boing Boing 111,166 photos, 5,249 members
- Greenpeace 8,168 photos, 1,340 members
- Disneyland 61,505 photos, 4,247 members
- Finland, Finland, Finland 84,046 photos, 4,237 members
- Don't Eat That! 3,220 photos, 840 members
- Creative Commons (pls read the rules) 66,182 photos, 2,599 members
- Bookshelf Project 3,301 photos, 2,237 members
- Web 2.0 1,169 photos, 534 members
- Fiona and Matt's Wedding 127 photos, 28 members
- Disney Geeks 112,307 photos, 2,570 members
- ET Con 04 0 photos, 58 members
Michael Hainsworth says:
"Cory's tireless work in fighting the Digital Man allows me to sit on my ass knowing that someone, somewhere, is doing the actual work of preventing the technological dystopia so frequently predicted by science fiction."
October 2nd, 2005
"the illuminati of satire, roving the planet with a camera and an eye for the sublime...."
January 24th, 2005
"one day i hope to be as prolific a writer/blogger as cory. if i hope to do that, i've got a lot of work ahead of me."
June 30th, 2004
- Cory Doctorow
- March 2004
- London, UK
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Geek activist