Seasons of Puffing Billy - now available for purchase!
Head to blur.by/1KjAICI to order your copy today.
I'm someone who loves photography but never has enough time for it.
My photography style is always evolving. For many years I took simple "point and click" captures, with no setup other than dialing in the settings on the camera. In recent times (2013 onwards) I've dedicated more thought into composing each shot. The subject, lighting, context and desired outcome are all equally important attributes in any amazing photo, and that's what I strive to achieve.
I'm privileged to have afforded a Canon EOS 6D body and a 24-105mm L series lens. The body is amazing, and the things I can capture with the lens regularly astonishes me.
I also have the "Nifty Fifty", Canon's cheap 50mm f1.8 lens and a Sigma 14mm fisheye. Both are intriguing lenses which give a unique experience down the viewfinder.
Previously I've used a Canon EOS 400D with stock 18-55mm and 70-300mm lenses, and a Canon EF-M film SLR, which still gets use from time to time.
I have previously use the Cokin P series filters for some of my landscape photography. With any physical photography filter the cheap knock-offs aren't worth the money - something I've learned the hard way.
Photos of michaelgreenhill (7)
- !Catchy Colors 4,073,284 photos, 160,662 members
- Reality Railway Pictures 14,739 photos, 187 members
- Quality and Exceptional Railway Photographs 79,494 photos, 1,246 members
- Aurora (Borealis and Australis) 23,422 photos, 4,849 members
- Aurora Australis Tasmania 167 photos, 67 members
- Your Best Shot 2015 25,807 photos, 45,055 members
- High ISO Low Light Canon EOS 6D Group 4,980 photos, 1,057 members
- Flickr Friday 21,003 photos, 31,096 members
- Flickr Heroes 12,000 photos, 3,707 members
- Railroaders - Gettin' it Done (Please read the rules) 2,090 photos, 201 members
- From the Train 14,070 photos, 1,144 members
- Railway Portraits 116 photos, 28 members
- Trains & People 2,654 photos, 280 members
- Dandenong & Yarra Ranges 3,202 photos, 209 members
- Project Weather 645,388 photos, 92,157 members
- EDI GT46C_ACe Locomotive 466 photos, 48 members
- North Yorkshire Moors Railway 12,570 photos, 772 members
- Steam in the UK 93,062 photos, 1,653 members
- UK Railways 522,358 photos, 2,749 members
- Great Central Railway 22,309 photos, 713 members
- Bluebell Railway 10,661 photos, 392 members
- Watercress Line / Mid-Hants Railway 10,877 photos, 348 members
- Canon EOS 6D - Official Group 303,837 photos, 11,926 members
- Light, Composition, Imagination (Railways) 1,492 photos, 60 members
- Mornington Peninsula Images 2,903 photos, 265 members
- Coastal Australia 4,457 photos, 425 members
- Australian Alco's 3,749 photos, 82 members
- NSW Main South Railway Line 1,330 photos, 91 members
- Australian Bulldogs 3,247 photos, 170 members
- Transport World Wide 444,577 photos, 1,326 members
- Victorian Locomotives 3,915 photos, 69 members
- Steamrail Victoria 3,142 photos, 159 members
- SCT Trains & Trucks - Australia 883 photos, 49 members
- Australian National Parks - No Invite required 28,823 photos, 1,049 members
- Australian Waterfalls 3,754 photos, 549 members
- Waterfalls Long Exposure 53,709 photos, 7,081 members
- Beautiful Waterfalls From Around The World 32,168 photos, 4,255 members
- Tasmania 11,632 photos, 1,388 members
- SSR - Southern Shorthaul Railroad 1,295 photos, 113 members
- FOOD: I Cooked/ Made this! 258,593 photos, 12,278 members
- Exclusively Food 75 photos, 113 members
- Gibson Les Paul Collection 370 photos, 194 members
- Gibson Les Paul around the World 1,877 photos, 455 members
- Warmoth Guitars 649 photos, 165 members
- Official Gibson Guitar MySpace Contest 2,159 photos, 726 members
- Guitar Face 2,588 photos, 803 members
- Lightning 40,670 photos, 15,546 members
- 101 Must-do's for Kiwis 2,404 photos, 262 members
- Caves Of The World 26,351 photos, 3,106 members
- New Zealand ~ Aotearoa 178,678 photos, 7,267 members
"yes here it is the long awaited testicle!.... no sorry testimonial.... Freudian slip there....
yes he is my boyfriend, so yes ladies, and men (you know who you are!) hands off!
is he a good photographer? ... who knows? ... who cares? look and see for yourself and stop reading this crap!"
May 19th, 2008
- January 2008
- Melbourne, Australia
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- IT Technician
- Aspect 19