Seasons of Puffing Billy - now available for purchase!
Head to blur.by/1KjAICI to order your copy today.
I'm someone who loves photography but never has enough time for it.
My photography style is always evolving. For many years I took simple "point and click" captures, with no setup other than dialing in the settings on the camera. In recent times (2013 onwards) I've dedicated more thought into composing each shot. The subject, lighting, context and desired outcome are all equally important attributes in any amazing photo, and that's what I strive to achieve.
I'm privileged to have afforded a Canon EOS 6D body and a 24-105mm L series lens. The body is amazing, and the things I can capture with the lens regularly astonishes me.
I also have the "Nifty Fifty", Canon's cheap 50mm f1.8 lens and a Sigma 14mm fisheye. Both are intriguing lenses which give a unique experience down the viewfinder.
Previously I've used a Canon EOS 400D with stock 18-55mm and 70-300mm lenses, and a Canon EF-M film SLR, which still gets use from time to time.
I have previously use the Cokin P series filters for some of my landscape photography. With any physical photography filter the cheap knock-offs aren't worth the money - something I've learned the hard way.
Photos of michaelgreenhill (7)
- Flickr Friday 18,223 photos, 27,565 members
- Flickr Heroes 784 photos, 725 members
- Railroaders - Gettin' it Done (Please read the rules) 2,070 photos, 200 members
- From the Train 13,641 photos, 1,104 members
- Railway Portraits 116 photos, 27 members
- Trains & People 2,493 photos, 266 members
- Dandenong & Yarra Ranges 3,063 photos, 205 members
- Project Weather 600,410 photos, 87,317 members
- EDI GT46C_ACe Locomotive 277 photos, 48 members
- North Yorkshire Moors Railway 11,963 photos, 744 members
- Steam in the UK 84,075 photos, 1,507 members
- UK Railways 476,640 photos, 2,636 members
- Great Central Railway 20,615 photos, 646 members
- Bluebell Railway 9,289 photos, 362 members
- Watercress Line / Mid-Hants Railway 10,024 photos, 323 members
- Canon EOS 6D - Official Group 252,096 photos, 11,014 members
- Light, Composition, Imagination (Railways) 1,143 photos, 51 members
- Mornington Peninsula Images 2,774 photos, 257 members
- Coastal Australia 4,466 photos, 421 members
- Australian Alco's 2,931 photos, 73 members
- NSW Main South Railway Line 1,015 photos, 88 members
- Australian Bulldogs 3,006 photos, 160 members
- Transport World Wide 367,705 photos, 1,187 members
- Victorian Locomotives 3,498 photos, 58 members
- Steamrail Victoria 2,780 photos, 144 members
- SCT Trains & Trucks - Australia 806 photos, 45 members
- Australian National Parks - No Invite required 24,861 photos, 998 members
- Australian Waterfalls 3,535 photos, 521 members
- Waterfalls Long Exposure 49,152 photos, 6,530 members
- Beautiful Waterfalls From Around The World 28,999 photos, 3,940 members
- Tasmania 11,015 photos, 1,336 members
- SSR - Southern Shorthaul Railroad 1,106 photos, 102 members
- FOOD: I Cooked/ Made this! 254,220 photos, 12,186 members
- Exclusively Food 75 photos, 113 members
- Gibson Les Paul Collection 356 photos, 185 members
- Gibson Les Paul around the World 1,813 photos, 435 members
- Warmoth Guitars 660 photos, 162 members
- Official Gibson Guitar MySpace Contest 2,143 photos, 717 members
- Guitar Face 2,594 photos, 803 members
- Lightning 39,743 photos, 15,243 members
- 101 Must-do's for Kiwis 2,319 photos, 259 members
- Caves Of The World 24,584 photos, 3,002 members
- New Zealand ~ Aotearoa 171,260 photos, 7,123 members
- 10 Million Photos 8,628,700 photos, 78,834 members
- Sunsets & Sunrises around the world (121 Countries!) 902,046 photos, 114,625 members
- Fiords of the World 288 photos, 73 members
- Fiordland National Park 1,699 photos, 339 members
- The Colorful World of Cabooses 2,734 photos, 148 members
- Cradle Mountain 247 photos, 51 members
- Tasmanian Wilderness 1,844 photos, 128 members
"yes here it is the long awaited testicle!.... no sorry testimonial.... Freudian slip there....
yes he is my boyfriend, so yes ladies, and men (you know who you are!) hands off!
is he a good photographer? ... who knows? ... who cares? look and see for yourself and stop reading this crap!"
May 19th, 2008
- January 2008
- Melbourne, Australia
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- IT Technician
- Aspect 19