Seattle-based producer and photographer.
I share mostly fun photos and personal projects here on Flickr. You can see more of my professional work on my portfolio site.
Find out more about me here.
Everything in my photostream is copyrighted to me and only me unless otherwise noted. You need my permission to use my work, and I'm generally pretty accommodating. You just need to ask nicely. Or pay me. ;)
- Capitol Hill - Seattle 10,838 photos, 295 members
- CHS: Capitol Hill Seattle 34,231 photos, 810 members
- Streets of Seattle 465 photos, 20 members
- StreetHunters.net 13,539 photos, 2,036 members
- Fuji X Forum Official Flickr Group 91,085 photos, 1,256 members
- Fujifilm X-Pro2 56,304 photos, 2,229 members
- Photofocus 86,303 photos, 8,079 members
- Photo Podcast Network 37,630 photos, 1,222 members
- FUJIFILM X Street Photography 203,039 photos, 6,440 members
- Fuji X 261,415 photos, 6,879 members
- B&W 5,329,227 photos, 229,749 members
- All Street Photography 1,182,141 photos, 20,177 members
- The Street Photograph (Black and White Street Photography) 329,924 photos, 7,430 members
- FUJI X-Series BLACK & WHITE Photography 20,473 photos, 479 members
- Fuji X100T 54,088 photos, 2,397 members
- A Day in the Life Photo Challenge 1,188 photos, 66 members
- Fuji X100* Family (X100F, X100T, X100S, X100) 49,710 photos, 2,186 members
- VSCO Cam 53,286 photos, 4,592 members
- DEDPXL ASSIGNMENTS GROUP 9,067 photos, 4,379 members
- GeekGirlCon - Official 452 photos, 74 members
- Central District (Seattle) 1,878 photos, 125 members
- Unclutterer Workspaces 3,483 photos, 4,707 members
- Flickr for iPhone 142,153 photos, 6,826 members
- Nikon D600/D610 171,342 photos, 3,491 members
- The Brenizer Method 7,972 photos, 5,881 members
- Lomographic Society International 164,865 photos, 4,295 members
- Stranger Photos 145,928 photos, 3,221 members
- 100 Strangers 49,593 photos, 11,766 members
- Snapseed Photo Share 124,948 photos, 3,582 members
- Portrait by The Impossible Project 7,170 photos, 1,188 members
- Fstoppers 183,553 photos, 6,805 members
- Think Tank Photo - Official 611 photos, 2,202 members
- lightenupandshoot 10,826 photos, 878 members
- HCSP (Hardcore Street Photography) 3,185 photos, 80,796 members
- Pro Corner: Semi-Pro and Professional Photography / Photographer 500,933 photos, 21,354 members
- BorrowLenses.com 3,324 photos, 515 members
- Portraiture 1,036,060 photos, 37,033 members
- B&H Photo 35,737 photos, 6,654 members
- John "BullSchmidt" Schmidt 359 photos, 21 members
- Garrison Titan 177 photos, 10 members
- a Day In the Life Of ...[22nd September 2013] 51,327 photos, 14,683 members
- DIYPhotography 62,387 photos, 12,547 members
- I Ate This 701,457 photos, 42,867 members
- Rebecca and Scott Wedding 67 photos, 8 members
- Creative self-portraits. 209,333 photos, 21,609 members
- FASHION PHOTOGRAPHY 792,275 photos, 54,332 members
- Roller Derby 46,321 photos, 6,564 members
- Lighting Essentials 95,308 photos, 8,375 members
- FlickrCentral 9,284,854 photos, 278,393 members
- Consumerist.com 178,355 photos, 5,132 members
"Danny is wonderful to work with, and extremely talented! He is always an inspiration to me."
September 19th, 2007
"Dan the man is a natural. Check his mad skills!"
July 7th, 2007
"Danny is and has always been a center of energy for those around him. No matter what you're doing or what you're mood, things always improve when he's around. He finds a way to squeeze every last drop of enjoyment out of anything he does and if you're lucky you'll be along for the ride!"
June 15th, 2007
jon madison says:
December 11th, 2006
"The love affair between Danny and the camera is a mutual one. Danny loves the camera, as is obvious from all his shots (yes, I enjoy his photostream more than most). The camera also loves Danny, which I experienced in an improvised studio setting a while back."
December 7th, 2006
"Poo can fire off 200 amazing photos while eating dinner AND holding down his end of a conversation. I think he has eyes in the back of his head -- and his ears, neck, and probably toes. That or he's just a genius. Maybe both."
November 22nd, 2006
Rasmus Rasmussen says:
"I don't know how he does it, but Danny always manages to inspire me. Maybe it's his not-so-self-important approach to shooting and developing images. There's always humor in there, and he is without a doubt a master of the self-portrait genre."
October 27th, 2006
"danny has a way of taking pictures of greater seattle from every possible angle, colour and mood possible. some days wide, some days close up, no days that are boring in his world."
June 29th, 2006
- Danny Ngan
- July 2004
- Seattle, WA
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Producer and Photographer
- About Me