Seattle-based portrait and event photographer who happens to be an animator in the game industry during the day.
I share mostly fun photos and personal projects here on Flickr. You can see more of my professional work on my portfolio site.
Find out more about me here.
Everything in my photostream is copyrighted to me and only me unless otherwise noted. You need my permission to use my work, and I'm generally pretty accommodating. You just need to ask nicely. Or pay me. ;)
- Streets of Seattle 67 photos, 16 members
- StreetHunters.net 12,542 photos, 1,398 members
- Fuji X Forum Official Flickr Group 33,827 photos, 810 members
- Fujifilm X-Pro2 10,300 photos, 1,126 members
- Photofocus 72,183 photos, 7,773 members
- Photofocus Mirrorless 20,766 photos, 1,091 members
- FUJIFILM X Street Photography 129,208 photos, 4,767 members
- Fuji X 118,399 photos, 4,336 members
- B&W 4,817,157 photos, 218,030 members
- All Street Photography 834,624 photos, 15,234 members
- The Street Photograph (Black and White Street Photography) 237,103 photos, 6,030 members
- FUJI X-Series BLACK & WHITE Photography 9,281 photos, 307 members
- Fuji X100T 33,299 photos, 1,911 members
- A Day in the Life Photo Challenge 1,187 photos, 69 members
- Fuji X100* Family (X100T, X100S, X100) 19,552 photos, 731 members
- VSCO Cam 43,484 photos, 4,440 members
- DEDPXL ASSIGNMENTS GROUP 8,417 photos, 4,602 members
- GeekGirlCon - Official 433 photos, 65 members
- Central District (Seattle) 1,579 photos, 127 members
- Unclutterer Workspaces 3,544 photos, 4,860 members
- Flickr for iPhone 111,085 photos, 6,778 members
- Nikon D600/D610 127,439 photos, 3,054 members
- The Brenizer Method 7,215 photos, 5,596 members
- Lomographic Society International 160,683 photos, 4,260 members
- Stranger Photos 144,707 photos, 3,214 members
- 100 Strangers 48,994 photos, 11,451 members
- Snapseed Photo Share 92,105 photos, 3,333 members
- Portrait by The Impossible Project 6,735 photos, 1,112 members
- Fstoppers 143,695 photos, 6,676 members
- Think Tank Photo - Official 619 photos, 2,252 members
- lightenupandshoot 10,145 photos, 889 members
- HCSP (Hardcore Street Photography) 2,988 photos, 75,205 members
- Pro Corner: Semi-Pro and Professional Photography / Photographer 445,502 photos, 21,242 members
- BorrowLenses.com 3,410 photos, 519 members
- Portraiture 946,578 photos, 34,276 members
- B&H Photo 36,729 photos, 6,688 members
- PhotoJojo.com — [The Best Photo Projects, DIY, and Gear] 52,850 photos, 8,515 members
- John "BullSchmidt" Schmidt 359 photos, 21 members
- Garrison Titan 177 photos, 11 members
- a Day In the Life Of ...[22nd September 2013] 39,488 photos, 14,723 members
- DIYPhotography 51,053 photos, 12,607 members
- I Ate This 666,253 photos, 42,071 members
- Rebecca and Scott Wedding 67 photos, 8 members
- Creative self-portraits. 214,182 photos, 21,222 members
- FASHION PHOTOGRAPHY 743,119 photos, 53,076 members
- Roller Derby 44,695 photos, 6,560 members
- Lighting Essentials 93,718 photos, 8,274 members
- FlickrCentral 9,433,356 photos, 255,399 members
- Consumerist.com 169,146 photos, 5,258 members
- I Love Food Group! 456,055 photos, 26,276 members
"Danny is wonderful to work with, and extremely talented! He is always an inspiration to me."
September 19th, 2007
"Dan the man is a natural. Check his mad skills!"
July 7th, 2007
"Danny is and has always been a center of energy for those around him. No matter what you're doing or what you're mood, things always improve when he's around. He finds a way to squeeze every last drop of enjoyment out of anything he does and if you're lucky you'll be along for the ride!"
June 15th, 2007
jon madison says:
December 11th, 2006
"The love affair between Danny and the camera is a mutual one. Danny loves the camera, as is obvious from all his shots (yes, I enjoy his photostream more than most). The camera also loves Danny, which I experienced in an improvised studio setting a while back."
December 7th, 2006
"Poo can fire off 200 amazing photos while eating dinner AND holding down his end of a conversation. I think he has eyes in the back of his head -- and his ears, neck, and probably toes. That or he's just a genius. Maybe both."
November 22nd, 2006
Rasmus Rasmussen says:
"I don't know how he does it, but Danny always manages to inspire me. Maybe it's his not-so-self-important approach to shooting and developing images. There's always humor in there, and he is without a doubt a master of the self-portrait genre."
October 27th, 2006
"danny has a way of taking pictures of greater seattle from every possible angle, colour and mood possible. some days wide, some days close up, no days that are boring in his world."
June 29th, 2006
- Danny Ngan
- July 2004
- Seattle, WA
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Animator, Photographer
- About Me