Seattle-based portrait and event photographer who happens to be an animator in the game industry during the day.
I share mostly fun photos and personal projects here on Flickr. You can see more of my professional work on my portfolio site.
Find out more about me here.
Everything in my photostream is copyrighted to me and only me unless otherwise noted. You need my permission to use my work, and I'm generally pretty accommodating. You just need to ask nicely. Or pay me. ;)
- Capitol Hill - Seattle 10,442 photos, 300 members
- CHS: Capitol Hill Seattle 31,064 photos, 797 members
- Streets of Seattle 131 photos, 18 members
- StreetHunters.net 12,775 photos, 1,532 members
- Fuji X Forum Official Flickr Group 42,199 photos, 886 members
- Fujifilm X-Pro2 16,540 photos, 1,361 members
- Photofocus 74,115 photos, 7,890 members
- Photofocus Mirrorless 24,164 photos, 1,114 members
- FUJIFILM X Street Photography 138,871 photos, 5,018 members
- Fuji X 134,093 photos, 4,688 members
- B&W 4,925,930 photos, 220,422 members
- All Street Photography 881,844 photos, 15,889 members
- The Street Photograph (Black and White Street Photography) 251,596 photos, 6,250 members
- FUJI X-Series BLACK & WHITE Photography 10,820 photos, 341 members
- Fuji X100T 37,810 photos, 2,075 members
- A Day in the Life Photo Challenge 1,187 photos, 69 members
- Fuji X100* Family (X100T, X100S, X100) 21,724 photos, 788 members
- VSCO Cam 45,255 photos, 4,491 members
- DEDPXL ASSIGNMENTS GROUP 8,552 photos, 4,574 members
- GeekGirlCon - Official 450 photos, 72 members
- Central District (Seattle) 1,619 photos, 126 members
- Unclutterer Workspaces 3,544 photos, 4,859 members
- Flickr for iPhone 115,981 photos, 6,804 members
- Nikon D600/D610 133,124 photos, 3,123 members
- The Brenizer Method 7,318 photos, 5,639 members
- Lomographic Society International 162,011 photos, 4,279 members
- Stranger Photos 146,523 photos, 3,229 members
- 100 Strangers 49,443 photos, 11,527 members
- Snapseed Photo Share 96,127 photos, 3,377 members
- Portrait by The Impossible Project 6,846 photos, 1,128 members
- Fstoppers 150,709 photos, 6,709 members
- Think Tank Photo - Official 621 photos, 2,246 members
- lightenupandshoot 10,251 photos, 892 members
- HCSP (Hardcore Street Photography) 3,057 photos, 76,087 members
- Pro Corner: Semi-Pro and Professional Photography / Photographer 457,276 photos, 21,290 members
- BorrowLenses.com 3,415 photos, 518 members
- Portraiture 970,819 photos, 34,797 members
- B&H Photo 36,525 photos, 6,698 members
- PhotoJojo.com — [The Best Photo Projects, DIY, and Gear] 53,596 photos, 8,502 members
- John "BullSchmidt" Schmidt 359 photos, 21 members
- Garrison Titan 177 photos, 11 members
- a Day In the Life Of ...[22nd September 2013] 41,939 photos, 14,881 members
- DIYPhotography 53,480 photos, 12,614 members
- I Ate This 672,883 photos, 42,324 members
- Rebecca and Scott Wedding 67 photos, 8 members
- Creative self-portraits. 214,772 photos, 21,315 members
- FASHION PHOTOGRAPHY 754,902 photos, 53,358 members
- Roller Derby 45,002 photos, 6,588 members
- Lighting Essentials 95,064 photos, 8,295 members
- FlickrCentral 9,431,720 photos, 259,433 members
"Danny is wonderful to work with, and extremely talented! He is always an inspiration to me."
September 19th, 2007
"Dan the man is a natural. Check his mad skills!"
July 7th, 2007
"Danny is and has always been a center of energy for those around him. No matter what you're doing or what you're mood, things always improve when he's around. He finds a way to squeeze every last drop of enjoyment out of anything he does and if you're lucky you'll be along for the ride!"
June 15th, 2007
jon madison says:
December 11th, 2006
"The love affair between Danny and the camera is a mutual one. Danny loves the camera, as is obvious from all his shots (yes, I enjoy his photostream more than most). The camera also loves Danny, which I experienced in an improvised studio setting a while back."
December 7th, 2006
"Poo can fire off 200 amazing photos while eating dinner AND holding down his end of a conversation. I think he has eyes in the back of his head -- and his ears, neck, and probably toes. That or he's just a genius. Maybe both."
November 22nd, 2006
Rasmus Rasmussen says:
"I don't know how he does it, but Danny always manages to inspire me. Maybe it's his not-so-self-important approach to shooting and developing images. There's always humor in there, and he is without a doubt a master of the self-portrait genre."
October 27th, 2006
"danny has a way of taking pictures of greater seattle from every possible angle, colour and mood possible. some days wide, some days close up, no days that are boring in his world."
June 29th, 2006
- Danny Ngan
- July 2004
- Seattle, WA
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Animator, Photographer
- About Me