Seattle-based portrait and event photographer who happens to be an animator in the game industry during the day.
I share mostly fun photos and personal projects here on Flickr. You can see more of my professional work on my portfolio site.
Find out more about me here.
Everything in my photostream is copyrighted to me and only me unless otherwise noted. You need my permission to use my work, and I'm generally pretty accommodating. You just need to ask nicely. Or pay me. ;)
- Capitol Hill - Seattle 10,493 photos, 302 members
- CHS: Capitol Hill Seattle 32,196 photos, 808 members
- Streets of Seattle 180 photos, 18 members
- StreetHunters.net 12,894 photos, 1,658 members
- Fuji X Forum Official Flickr Group 49,618 photos, 957 members
- Fujifilm X-Pro2 22,230 photos, 1,549 members
- Photofocus 75,763 photos, 7,959 members
- Photofocus Mirrorless 27,277 photos, 1,154 members
- FUJIFILM X Street Photography 148,919 photos, 5,296 members
- Fuji X 151,783 photos, 5,073 members
- B&W 5,024,024 photos, 222,646 members
- All Street Photography 932,330 photos, 16,669 members
- The Street Photograph (Black and White Street Photography) 268,483 photos, 6,535 members
- FUJI X-Series BLACK & WHITE Photography 12,458 photos, 385 members
- Fuji X100T 41,967 photos, 2,199 members
- A Day in the Life Photo Challenge 1,187 photos, 69 members
- Fuji X100* Family (X100F, X100T, X100S, X100) 23,568 photos, 841 members
- VSCO Cam 46,965 photos, 4,526 members
- DEDPXL ASSIGNMENTS GROUP 8,683 photos, 4,566 members
- GeekGirlCon - Official 450 photos, 71 members
- Central District (Seattle) 1,694 photos, 126 members
- Unclutterer Workspaces 3,538 photos, 4,844 members
- Flickr for iPhone 119,887 photos, 6,826 members
- Nikon D600/D610 139,866 photos, 3,193 members
- The Brenizer Method 7,393 photos, 5,706 members
- Lomographic Society International 162,885 photos, 4,279 members
- Stranger Photos 148,006 photos, 3,238 members
- 100 Strangers 49,632 photos, 11,586 members
- Snapseed Photo Share 99,930 photos, 3,419 members
- Portrait by The Impossible Project 6,959 photos, 1,147 members
- Fstoppers 158,214 photos, 6,758 members
- Think Tank Photo - Official 619 photos, 2,237 members
- lightenupandshoot 10,392 photos, 888 members
- HCSP (Hardcore Street Photography) 3,101 photos, 77,017 members
- Pro Corner: Semi-Pro and Professional Photography / Photographer 467,731 photos, 21,367 members
- BorrowLenses.com 3,414 photos, 518 members
- Portraiture 995,651 photos, 35,296 members
- B&H Photo 36,453 photos, 6,692 members
- PhotoJojo.com — [The Best Photo Projects, DIY, and Gear] 54,172 photos, 8,491 members
- John "BullSchmidt" Schmidt 359 photos, 21 members
- Garrison Titan 177 photos, 11 members
- a Day In the Life Of ...[22nd September 2013] 44,104 photos, 14,863 members
- DIYPhotography 55,808 photos, 12,615 members
- I Ate This 677,861 photos, 42,466 members
- Rebecca and Scott Wedding 67 photos, 8 members
- Creative self-portraits. 215,365 photos, 21,414 members
- FASHION PHOTOGRAPHY 765,194 photos, 53,597 members
- Roller Derby 45,333 photos, 6,585 members
- Lighting Essentials 96,206 photos, 8,325 members
- FlickrCentral 9,425,755 photos, 262,943 members
"Danny is wonderful to work with, and extremely talented! He is always an inspiration to me."
September 19th, 2007
"Dan the man is a natural. Check his mad skills!"
July 7th, 2007
"Danny is and has always been a center of energy for those around him. No matter what you're doing or what you're mood, things always improve when he's around. He finds a way to squeeze every last drop of enjoyment out of anything he does and if you're lucky you'll be along for the ride!"
June 15th, 2007
jon madison says:
December 11th, 2006
"The love affair between Danny and the camera is a mutual one. Danny loves the camera, as is obvious from all his shots (yes, I enjoy his photostream more than most). The camera also loves Danny, which I experienced in an improvised studio setting a while back."
December 7th, 2006
"Poo can fire off 200 amazing photos while eating dinner AND holding down his end of a conversation. I think he has eyes in the back of his head -- and his ears, neck, and probably toes. That or he's just a genius. Maybe both."
November 22nd, 2006
Rasmus Rasmussen says:
"I don't know how he does it, but Danny always manages to inspire me. Maybe it's his not-so-self-important approach to shooting and developing images. There's always humor in there, and he is without a doubt a master of the self-portrait genre."
October 27th, 2006
"danny has a way of taking pictures of greater seattle from every possible angle, colour and mood possible. some days wide, some days close up, no days that are boring in his world."
June 29th, 2006
- Danny Ngan
- July 2004
- Seattle, WA
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Animator, Photographer
- About Me