Seattle-based portrait and event photographer who happens to be an animator in the game industry during the day.
I share mostly fun photos and personal projects here on Flickr. You can see more of my professional work on my portfolio site.
Find out more about me here.
Everything in my photostream is copyrighted to me and only me unless otherwise noted. You need my permission to use my work, and I'm generally pretty accommodating. You just need to ask nicely. Or pay me. ;)
- Fujifilm X-mount cameras 151,298 photos, 5,281 members
- Fuji X100* Family (X100T, X100S, X100) 3,048 photos, 242 members
- Olloclip@theappwhisperer 154 photos, 58 members
- Mobile Movies - An TheAppWhisperer.com Group 580 photos, 174 members
- VSCO Cam 26,489 photos, 3,516 members
- DEDPXL ASSIGNMENTS GROUP 7,287 photos, 4,453 members
- SketchNotes 1,220 photos, 370 members
- GeekGirlCon - Official 261 photos, 56 members
- Central District (Seattle) 1,342 photos, 122 members
- 'RoidWeek 2013 2,968 photos, 997 members
- Unclutterer Workspaces 3,383 photos, 4,835 members
- LumiQuest 1,065 photos, 795 members
- Dockyard Derby Dames Photography 280 photos, 14 members
- Life In LoFi: iPhoneography 255,905 photos, 5,448 members
- Flickr for iPhone 79,446 photos, 6,288 members
- 1000 Words by Grryo 35,543 photos, 638 members
- Golden Gardens: These Trees are Awesome 59 photos, 10 members
- Nikon D600/D610 - 90,124 photos, 2,468 members
- Seattle Star 116 photos, 17 members
- WE AND THE COLOR - Graphic Design Photography Illustrations Art 7,378 photos, 654 members
- 'RoidWeek 2012 3,184 photos, 1,070 members
- The Brenizer Method 6,479 photos, 4,916 members
- Amazing iPhoneography 367,093 photos, 16,690 members
- Seattle Star (Members) 33 photos, 6 members
- Through the Lens of an iPhone 46,880 photos, 7,529 members
- Canon AE1 52,052 photos, 4,942 members
- Lomographic Society International 152,606 photos, 4,186 members
- Diptic App 9,957 photos, 2,917 members
- Instant Cats 2,415 photos, 356 members
- Stranger Photos 141,163 photos, 3,130 members
- Hipstamatic - Hipstamatic Photography - HipstaWe 29,772 photos, 704 members
- 100 Strangers 45,138 photos, 10,505 members
- Snapseed Photo Share 69,763 photos, 3,047 members
- KING 5 42 photos, 16 members
- My Green Lake 912 photos, 87 members
- filmspiration 28,310 photos, 1,329 members
- Objective Scenes 3,847 photos, 220 members
- Portrait by The Impossible Project 5,693 photos, 1,006 members
- Fstoppers 94,375 photos, 5,585 members
- Think Tank Photo - Official 599 photos, 2,203 members
- lightenupandshoot 9,786 photos, 904 members
- The Film Fanciers’ Guild 237,197 photos, 6,297 members
- Impossible Project PX680 film 8,272 photos, 776 members
- HCSP (Hardcore Street Photography) 2,880 photos, 64,793 members
- Pro Corner: Semi-Pro and Professional Photography / Photographer 370,395 photos, 20,442 members
- Twestival Seattle 175 photos, 14 members
- BorrowLenses.com 3,347 photos, 528 members
- Portraiture 801,721 photos, 30,480 members
- B&H Photo 36,913 photos, 6,509 members
- TheFlashBus 616 photos, 815 members
"Danny is wonderful to work with, and extremely talented! He is always an inspiration to me."
September 19th, 2007
"Dan the man is a natural. Check his mad skills!"
July 7th, 2007
"Danny is and has always been a center of energy for those around him. No matter what you're doing or what you're mood, things always improve when he's around. He finds a way to squeeze every last drop of enjoyment out of anything he does and if you're lucky you'll be along for the ride!"
June 15th, 2007
jon madison says:
December 11th, 2006
"The love affair between Danny and the camera is a mutual one. Danny loves the camera, as is obvious from all his shots (yes, I enjoy his photostream more than most). The camera also loves Danny, which I experienced in an improvised studio setting a while back."
December 7th, 2006
"Poo can fire off 200 amazing photos while eating dinner AND holding down his end of a conversation. I think he has eyes in the back of his head -- and his ears, neck, and probably toes. That or he's just a genius. Maybe both."
November 22nd, 2006
Rasmus Rasmussen says:
"I don't know how he does it, but Danny always manages to inspire me. Maybe it's his not-so-self-important approach to shooting and developing images. There's always humor in there, and he is without a doubt a master of the self-portrait genre."
October 27th, 2006
"danny has a way of taking pictures of greater seattle from every possible angle, colour and mood possible. some days wide, some days close up, no days that are boring in his world."
June 29th, 2006
- Danny Ngan
- July 2004
- Seattle, WA
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Animator, Photographer
- About Me