Seattle-based portrait and event photographer who happens to be an animator in the game industry during the day.
I share mostly fun photos and personal projects here on Flickr. You can see more of my professional work on my portfolio site.
Find out more about me here.
Everything in my photostream is copyrighted to me and only me unless otherwise noted. You need my permission to use my work, and I'm generally pretty accommodating. You just need to ask nicely. Or pay me. ;)
- Photofocus 65,866 photos, 7,274 members
- WeShootFuji 5,345 photos, 541 members
- FUJIFILM X Street Photography 87,361 photos, 3,585 members
- Fuji X 68,146 photos, 2,938 members
- B&W 4,355,417 photos, 204,243 members
- All Street Photography 651,517 photos, 12,720 members
- The Street Photograph (Black and White Street Photography) 175,197 photos, 4,979 members
- FUJI X-Series BLACK & WHITE Photography 5,552 photos, 195 members
- Fuji X100T 16,269 photos, 1,203 members
- A Day in the Life Photo Challenge 1,146 photos, 69 members
- Fuji X100* Family (X100T, X100S, X100) 9,505 photos, 436 members
- VSCO Cam 34,552 photos, 4,026 members
- DEDPXL ASSIGNMENTS GROUP 7,467 photos, 4,574 members
- GeekGirlCon - Official 272 photos, 57 members
- Central District (Seattle) 1,425 photos, 124 members
- Unclutterer Workspaces 3,467 photos, 4,845 members
- Flickr for iPhone 93,571 photos, 6,547 members
- Nikon D600/D610 - 106,200 photos, 2,738 members
- The Brenizer Method 6,804 photos, 5,258 members
- Lomographic Society International 155,821 photos, 4,216 members
- Stranger Photos 144,925 photos, 3,169 members
- 100 Strangers 47,440 photos, 11,013 members
- Snapseed Photo Share 78,450 photos, 3,191 members
- Portrait by The Impossible Project 5,897 photos, 1,048 members
- Fstoppers 114,756 photos, 6,135 members
- Think Tank Photo - Official 607 photos, 2,207 members
- lightenupandshoot 10,030 photos, 900 members
- HCSP (Hardcore Street Photography) 2,921 photos, 69,893 members
- Pro Corner: Semi-Pro and Professional Photography / Photographer 400,458 photos, 20,815 members
- BorrowLenses.com 3,358 photos, 522 members
- Portraiture 861,589 photos, 32,306 members
- B&H Photo 37,008 photos, 6,610 members
- PhotoJojo.com — [The Best Photo Projects, DIY, and Gear] 50,035 photos, 8,540 members
- John "BullSchmidt" Schmidt 359 photos, 21 members
- Garrison Titan 177 photos, 11 members
- a Day In the Life Of ...[22nd September 2013] 29,110 photos, 13,223 members
- DIYPhotography 42,402 photos, 12,524 members
- I Ate This 640,731 photos, 40,031 members
- Rebecca and Scott Wedding 68 photos, 8 members
- Creative self-portraits. 210,531 photos, 20,659 members
- FASHION PHOTOGRAPHY 700,700 photos, 51,557 members
- Roller Derby 42,861 photos, 5,926 members
- Lighting Essentials 88,442 photos, 8,108 members
- FlickrCentral 9,247,221 photos, 243,025 members
- Consumerist.com 155,751 photos, 5,211 members
- I Love Food Group! 444,412 photos, 25,980 members
- PetaPixel.com 97,251 photos, 4,328 members
- Interesting Portraits ☺ [people] 603,799 photos, 26,143 members
- Project 365 1,811,712 photos, 29,975 members
- THE IMPOSSIBLE PROJECT 136,651 photos, 9,179 members
"Danny is wonderful to work with, and extremely talented! He is always an inspiration to me."
September 19th, 2007
"Dan the man is a natural. Check his mad skills!"
July 7th, 2007
"Danny is and has always been a center of energy for those around him. No matter what you're doing or what you're mood, things always improve when he's around. He finds a way to squeeze every last drop of enjoyment out of anything he does and if you're lucky you'll be along for the ride!"
June 15th, 2007
jon madison says:
December 11th, 2006
"The love affair between Danny and the camera is a mutual one. Danny loves the camera, as is obvious from all his shots (yes, I enjoy his photostream more than most). The camera also loves Danny, which I experienced in an improvised studio setting a while back."
December 7th, 2006
"Poo can fire off 200 amazing photos while eating dinner AND holding down his end of a conversation. I think he has eyes in the back of his head -- and his ears, neck, and probably toes. That or he's just a genius. Maybe both."
November 22nd, 2006
Rasmus Rasmussen says:
"I don't know how he does it, but Danny always manages to inspire me. Maybe it's his not-so-self-important approach to shooting and developing images. There's always humor in there, and he is without a doubt a master of the self-portrait genre."
October 27th, 2006
"danny has a way of taking pictures of greater seattle from every possible angle, colour and mood possible. some days wide, some days close up, no days that are boring in his world."
June 29th, 2006
- Danny Ngan
- July 2004
- Seattle, WA
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Animator, Photographer
- About Me