Seattle-based portrait and event photographer who happens to be an animator in the game industry during the day.
I share mostly fun photos and personal projects here on Flickr. You can see more of my professional work on my portfolio site.
Find out more about me here.
Everything in my photostream is copyrighted to me and only me unless otherwise noted. You need my permission to use my work, and I'm generally pretty accommodating. You just need to ask nicely. Or pay me. ;)
- Fuji X Forum Official Flickr Group 19,897 photos, 627 members
- Fujifilm X-Pro2 304 photos, 199 members
- Photofocus 68,278 photos, 7,560 members
- WeShootFuji 13,288 photos, 955 members
- FUJIFILM X Street Photography 104,867 photos, 4,128 members
- Fuji X 87,653 photos, 3,556 members
- B&W 4,557,744 photos, 211,403 members
- All Street Photography 730,880 photos, 14,008 members
- The Street Photograph (Black and White Street Photography) 202,840 photos, 5,490 members
- FUJI X-Series BLACK & WHITE Photography 6,702 photos, 253 members
- Fuji X100T 22,766 photos, 1,584 members
- A Day in the Life Photo Challenge 1,148 photos, 69 members
- Fuji X100* Family (X100T, X100S, X100) 13,215 photos, 573 members
- VSCO Cam 39,086 photos, 4,259 members
- DEDPXL ASSIGNMENTS GROUP 7,830 photos, 4,602 members
- GeekGirlCon - Official 402 photos, 66 members
- Central District (Seattle) 1,500 photos, 126 members
- Unclutterer Workspaces 3,501 photos, 4,860 members
- Flickr for iPhone 102,691 photos, 6,674 members
- Nikon D600/D610 114,042 photos, 2,857 members
- The Brenizer Method 6,928 photos, 5,447 members
- Lomographic Society International 158,007 photos, 4,252 members
- Stranger Photos 147,232 photos, 3,186 members
- 100 Strangers 48,017 photos, 11,242 members
- Snapseed Photo Share 82,787 photos, 3,263 members
- Portrait by The Impossible Project 6,314 photos, 1,076 members
- Fstoppers 127,888 photos, 6,494 members
- Think Tank Photo - Official 611 photos, 2,216 members
- lightenupandshoot 10,005 photos, 891 members
- HCSP (Hardcore Street Photography) 2,945 photos, 72,442 members
- Pro Corner: Semi-Pro and Professional Photography / Photographer 418,963 photos, 21,036 members
- BorrowLenses.com 3,385 photos, 520 members
- Portraiture 896,773 photos, 33,321 members
- B&H Photo 36,929 photos, 6,656 members
- PhotoJojo.com — [The Best Photo Projects, DIY, and Gear] 51,383 photos, 8,528 members
- John "BullSchmidt" Schmidt 359 photos, 21 members
- Garrison Titan 177 photos, 11 members
- a Day In the Life Of ...[22nd September 2013] 33,975 photos, 13,980 members
- DIYPhotography 46,393 photos, 12,573 members
- I Ate This 651,745 photos, 41,010 members
- Rebecca and Scott Wedding 68 photos, 8 members
- Creative self-portraits. 212,245 photos, 20,963 members
- FASHION PHOTOGRAPHY 718,867 photos, 52,330 members
- Roller Derby 43,457 photos, 6,221 members
- Lighting Essentials 90,598 photos, 8,178 members
- FlickrCentral 9,499,938 photos, 249,519 members
- Consumerist.com 161,496 photos, 5,229 members
- I Love Food Group! 450,739 photos, 26,105 members
- PetaPixel.com 101,787 photos, 4,401 members
- Interesting Portraits ☺ [people] 635,725 photos, 26,831 members
"Danny is wonderful to work with, and extremely talented! He is always an inspiration to me."
September 19th, 2007
"Dan the man is a natural. Check his mad skills!"
July 7th, 2007
"Danny is and has always been a center of energy for those around him. No matter what you're doing or what you're mood, things always improve when he's around. He finds a way to squeeze every last drop of enjoyment out of anything he does and if you're lucky you'll be along for the ride!"
June 15th, 2007
jon madison says:
December 11th, 2006
"The love affair between Danny and the camera is a mutual one. Danny loves the camera, as is obvious from all his shots (yes, I enjoy his photostream more than most). The camera also loves Danny, which I experienced in an improvised studio setting a while back."
December 7th, 2006
"Poo can fire off 200 amazing photos while eating dinner AND holding down his end of a conversation. I think he has eyes in the back of his head -- and his ears, neck, and probably toes. That or he's just a genius. Maybe both."
November 22nd, 2006
Rasmus Rasmussen says:
"I don't know how he does it, but Danny always manages to inspire me. Maybe it's his not-so-self-important approach to shooting and developing images. There's always humor in there, and he is without a doubt a master of the self-portrait genre."
October 27th, 2006
"danny has a way of taking pictures of greater seattle from every possible angle, colour and mood possible. some days wide, some days close up, no days that are boring in his world."
June 29th, 2006
- Danny Ngan
- July 2004
- Seattle, WA
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Animator, Photographer
- About Me