Seattle-based portrait and event photographer who happens to be an animator in the game industry during the day.
I share mostly fun photos and personal projects here on Flickr. You can see more of my professional work on my portfolio site.
Find out more about me here.
Everything in my photostream is copyrighted to me and only me unless otherwise noted. You need my permission to use my work, and I'm generally pretty accommodating. You just need to ask nicely. Or pay me. ;)
- Capitol Hill - Seattle 10,465 photos, 301 members
- CHS: Capitol Hill Seattle 31,793 photos, 803 members
- Streets of Seattle 162 photos, 18 members
- StreetHunters.net 12,823 photos, 1,613 members
- Fuji X Forum Official Flickr Group 45,539 photos, 911 members
- Fujifilm X-Pro2 19,183 photos, 1,466 members
- Photofocus 74,925 photos, 7,927 members
- Photofocus Mirrorless 25,692 photos, 1,145 members
- FUJIFILM X Street Photography 143,698 photos, 5,138 members
- Fuji X 141,821 photos, 4,863 members
- B&W 4,975,653 photos, 221,461 members
- All Street Photography 905,161 photos, 16,242 members
- The Street Photograph (Black and White Street Photography) 260,099 photos, 6,380 members
- FUJI X-Series BLACK & WHITE Photography 11,510 photos, 361 members
- Fuji X100T 39,779 photos, 2,132 members
- A Day in the Life Photo Challenge 1,187 photos, 69 members
- Fuji X100* Family (X100T, X100S, X100) 22,536 photos, 811 members
- VSCO Cam 46,067 photos, 4,509 members
- DEDPXL ASSIGNMENTS GROUP 8,605 photos, 4,570 members
- GeekGirlCon - Official 450 photos, 72 members
- Central District (Seattle) 1,659 photos, 128 members
- Unclutterer Workspaces 3,545 photos, 4,853 members
- Flickr for iPhone 118,111 photos, 6,821 members
- Nikon D600/D610 136,408 photos, 3,152 members
- The Brenizer Method 7,375 photos, 5,665 members
- Lomographic Society International 162,638 photos, 4,281 members
- Stranger Photos 147,348 photos, 3,235 members
- 100 Strangers 49,594 photos, 11,570 members
- Snapseed Photo Share 97,927 photos, 3,400 members
- Portrait by The Impossible Project 6,886 photos, 1,138 members
- Fstoppers 154,390 photos, 6,742 members
- Think Tank Photo - Official 622 photos, 2,242 members
- lightenupandshoot 10,324 photos, 891 members
- HCSP (Hardcore Street Photography) 3,089 photos, 76,535 members
- Pro Corner: Semi-Pro and Professional Photography / Photographer 463,054 photos, 21,327 members
- BorrowLenses.com 3,415 photos, 518 members
- Portraiture 983,071 photos, 35,058 members
- B&H Photo 36,484 photos, 6,698 members
- PhotoJojo.com — [The Best Photo Projects, DIY, and Gear] 53,852 photos, 8,496 members
- John "BullSchmidt" Schmidt 359 photos, 21 members
- Garrison Titan 177 photos, 11 members
- a Day In the Life Of ...[22nd September 2013] 43,020 photos, 14,870 members
- DIYPhotography 54,649 photos, 12,615 members
- I Ate This 675,283 photos, 42,408 members
- Rebecca and Scott Wedding 67 photos, 8 members
- Creative self-portraits. 215,167 photos, 21,353 members
- FASHION PHOTOGRAPHY 759,398 photos, 53,449 members
- Roller Derby 45,201 photos, 6,589 members
- Lighting Essentials 95,454 photos, 8,315 members
- FlickrCentral 9,428,743 photos, 261,042 members
"Danny is wonderful to work with, and extremely talented! He is always an inspiration to me."
September 19th, 2007
"Dan the man is a natural. Check his mad skills!"
July 7th, 2007
"Danny is and has always been a center of energy for those around him. No matter what you're doing or what you're mood, things always improve when he's around. He finds a way to squeeze every last drop of enjoyment out of anything he does and if you're lucky you'll be along for the ride!"
June 15th, 2007
jon madison says:
December 11th, 2006
"The love affair between Danny and the camera is a mutual one. Danny loves the camera, as is obvious from all his shots (yes, I enjoy his photostream more than most). The camera also loves Danny, which I experienced in an improvised studio setting a while back."
December 7th, 2006
"Poo can fire off 200 amazing photos while eating dinner AND holding down his end of a conversation. I think he has eyes in the back of his head -- and his ears, neck, and probably toes. That or he's just a genius. Maybe both."
November 22nd, 2006
Rasmus Rasmussen says:
"I don't know how he does it, but Danny always manages to inspire me. Maybe it's his not-so-self-important approach to shooting and developing images. There's always humor in there, and he is without a doubt a master of the self-portrait genre."
October 27th, 2006
"danny has a way of taking pictures of greater seattle from every possible angle, colour and mood possible. some days wide, some days close up, no days that are boring in his world."
June 29th, 2006
- Danny Ngan
- July 2004
- Seattle, WA
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Animator, Photographer
- About Me