Seattle-based portrait and event photographer who happens to be an animator in the game industry during the day.
I share mostly fun photos and personal projects here on Flickr. You can see more of my professional work on my portfolio site.
Find out more about me here.
Everything in my photostream is copyrighted to me and only me unless otherwise noted. You need my permission to use my work, and I'm generally pretty accommodating. You just need to ask nicely. Or pay me. ;)
- VSCO Cam 13,363 photos, 2,174 members
- DEDPXL ASSIGNMENTS GROUP 4,912 photos, 2,734 members
- SketchNotes 984 photos, 283 members
- GeekGirlCon - Official 137 photos, 44 members
- Central District (Seattle) 1,205 photos, 123 members
- 'RoidWeek 2013 3,056 photos, 1,016 members
- Unclutterer Workspaces 3,325 photos, 4,748 members
- LumiQuest 1,068 photos, 788 members
- Dockyard Derby Dames Photography 338 photos, 14 members
- Life In LoFi: iPhoneography 232,911 photos, 5,297 members
- Flickr for iPhone 42,488 photos, 4,680 members
- 1000 Words by We Are Juxt 25,048 photos, 580 members
- Golden Gardens: These Trees are Awesome 56 photos, 9 members
- Nikon D600 60,674 photos, 2,132 members
- Seattle Star 83 photos, 16 members
- WE AND THE COLOR - Graphic Design Photography Illustrations Art 6,996 photos, 614 members
- Adobe® Ideas for iPhone, iPod, iPad 2,704 photos, 433 members
- 'RoidWeek 2012 3,282 photos, 1,104 members
- The Brenizer Method 5,745 photos, 4,244 members
- Amazing iPhoneography 320,165 photos, 16,006 members
- Seattle Star (Members) 33 photos, 6 members
- Through the Lens of an iPhone 40,847 photos, 7,543 members
- Canon AE1 43,713 photos, 4,190 members
- Lomographic Society International 145,775 photos, 4,076 members
- Diptic App 9,803 photos, 2,953 members
- Instant Cats 2,183 photos, 329 members
- Stranger Photos 133,134 photos, 3,019 members
- Hipstamatic - Hipstamatic Photography - HipstaWe 26,172 photos, 659 members
- 100 Strangers 40,601 photos, 9,752 members
- Snapseed Photo Share 53,824 photos, 2,747 members
- KING 5 42 photos, 15 members
- My Green Lake 926 photos, 84 members
- filmspiration 26,687 photos, 1,236 members
- Objective Scenes 3,699 photos, 223 members
- Portrait by The Impossible Project 5,124 photos, 962 members
- Fstoppers 65,354 photos, 4,683 members
- Think Tank Photo - Official 610 photos, 2,172 members
- lightenupandshoot 9,488 photos, 904 members
- The Film Fanciers’ Guild 209,031 photos, 5,823 members
- Impossible Project PX680 film 8,512 photos, 786 members
- HCSP (Hardcore Street Photography) 2,866 photos, 59,424 members
- Pro Corner: Semi-Pro and Professional Photography / Photographer 329,772 photos, 19,493 members
- Twestival Seattle 175 photos, 15 members
- BorrowLenses.com 3,246 photos, 534 members
- Portraiture 694,515 photos, 27,238 members
- B&H Photo 36,898 photos, 6,358 members
- TheFlashBus 628 photos, 827 members
- Pac NW Roller Derby Photographers 54 photos, 10 members
- The Saturdays of 2011 606 photos, 164 members
- Help-Portrait Seattle 175 photos, 47 members
"Danny is wonderful to work with, and extremely talented! He is always an inspiration to me."
19th September, 2007
"Dan the man is a natural. Check his mad skills!"
7th July, 2007
"Danny is and has always been a center of energy for those around him. No matter what you're doing or what you're mood, things always improve when he's around. He finds a way to squeeze every last drop of enjoyment out of anything he does and if you're lucky you'll be along for the ride!"
15th June, 2007
jon madison says:
11th December, 2006
"The love affair between Danny and the camera is a mutual one. Danny loves the camera, as is obvious from all his shots (yes, I enjoy his photostream more than most). The camera also loves Danny, which I experienced in an improvised studio setting a while back."
7th December, 2006
"Poo can fire off 200 amazing photos while eating dinner AND holding down his end of a conversation. I think he has eyes in the back of his head -- and his ears, neck, and probably toes. That or he's just a genius. Maybe both."
22nd November, 2006
Rasmus Rasmussen says:
"I don't know how he does it, but Danny always manages to inspire me. Maybe it's his not-so-self-important approach to shooting and developing images. There's always humor in there, and he is without a doubt a master of the self-portrait genre."
27th October, 2006
"danny has a way of taking pictures of greater seattle from every possible angle, colour and mood possible. some days wide, some days close up, no days that are boring in his world."
29th June, 2006
- Danny Ngan
- July 2004
- Seattle, WA
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Animator, Photographer
- About Me