All that is gold does not glitter; not all those who wander are lost. ...J.R.R. Tolkien
Purchase Prints or Schedule a Shoot or 1:1 workshop here!
2009 Digital Camera Magazine Photographer of the Year Editor's Choice!!
Smithsonian Magazine top 10 finalists travel category 2007
Olympus Evolt E-500 DSLR
Polaroid land camera
Fuji FinePix F40fd
100x100 Photo exhibit at espai[b] in Barcelona Dec 08 - Jan 09
published JPG Magazine issue 7
published Smithsonian Magazine June 2007
group exhibit at the Smithsonian Institute August 2007
finalist Smithsonian Magazine annual photo contest 2007
finalist Digital Camera Magazine Photographer of the Year contest 2009
- Naturalight 28,630 photos, 1,488 members
- Portfolio Explore 110,436 photos, 4,151 members
- Golden Age Magazine - Single Photo Feature 2,844 photos, 872 members
- Digital SLR Photography Magazine 686,322 photos, 15,359 members
- Phlearn 98,163 photos, 4,038 members
- 121clicks 18,632 photos, 9,720 members
- New Hampshire Workshop 2012 49 photos, 10 members
- The Artist Interview Nook 80 photos, 184 members
- Contract Killers 2,944 photos, 1,198 members
- FASHION PHOTOGRAPHY 789,665 photos, 54,227 members
- Oh Comely Magazine Submissions 80,769 photos, 3,680 members
- Mossless 10,259 photos, 3,594 members
- Fraction Magazine 25,465 photos, 2,903 members
- The D-Photo 218,136 photos, 3,733 members
- Open Lab Magazine 39,423 photos, 1,360 members
- Popular Photography Magazine 779,486 photos, 12,864 members
- Escape into Life 7,527 photos, 290 members
- PLYM Magazine 164,192 photos, 4,099 members
- Fluster Magazine - www.flustermagazine.com 97,381 photos, 1,962 members
- Canon Imagination 817,524 photos, 22,676 members
- Miss Aniela Fashion Shoot Experience 1,022 photos, 198 members
- Your Best Shot 2011 11,945 photos, 13,328 members
- Fine Art Nude Photos 1,239 photos, 11,270 members
- Fairytale 28,270 photos, 1,972 members
- One Frame Mag (submissions) 16,443 photos, 765 members
- Levitation 2,592 photos, 836 members
- 500x500 311,970 photos, 7,604 members
- squareFormat 983,248 photos, 40,790 members
- Texture Squared 20,679 photos, 1,476 members
- Nonsense Society 40,117 photos, 1,171 members
- Catahoula Leopard Dogs 2,109 photos, 280 members
- Brooke Shaden Workshop 549 photos, 601 members
- Photographers on Etsy 8,063 photos, 725 members
- Female Self-Portrait Artists' Support Group (FSPASG) 5,181 photos, 257 members
- Your Best Shot 2010 17,915 photos, 21,709 members
- Caribbean 60,579 photos, 4,027 members
- Guardian Camera Club 26,015 photos, 12,731 members
- The Dog Whisperer Pack 20,703 photos, 5,247 members
- "Colour" Photography Competition Silicon Beach Training 247 photos, 278 members
- Etsy.com love 244,324 photos, 13,705 members
- Etsy Artists 146,826 photos, 6,417 members
- theprintspace 70,132 photos, 2,712 members
- ╠Art Libre-Free Art-Arte Libre/Challenge#21 TEMPTATION 51,057 photos, 8,751 members
- Tributo a Francesca Woodman / Tribute to Francesca Woodman 4,235 photos, 635 members
- Hope for Haiti 2010 3,207 photos, 527 members
- CHARITY PRINT AUCTIONS - PHILIPPINES 0 photos, 1,326 members
- LC-OGRAPHY 66,380 photos, 1,490 members
- LOMO 224,426 photos, 38,490 members
- Boston Photo Nerds 47,385 photos, 1,608 members
- Flickr topshot 5,743 photos, 511 members
"Hi there :D
Diana's work is amazing in every way. What I love most is how delicate and pleasant her images are. It's either her subtle yet beautiful editing, her use of props, or the way she positions herself or her models in the frame. Her levitation skills also need a mention because they are just incredible- so seamless and perfect and instantly captivate.
Diana's so lovely and I can tell she'll go far :)
August 23rd, 2011
"beautiful and sensual images and sublime light show us her world and she shows it with grace and charm ..."
February 18th, 2010
"your "signature"on your beautiful captures is always so ..present..the atmosphere u manage to capture is so touching, and i like it so much, thank u for sharing this with us (well with me ;D), your work is so inspiring for me..pleasss keep posting ur work..i'm addicted ;D"
May 13th, 2008
"To "know" something is not the same thing as "seeing" them; and when looking at Dlemieux's photographs, I feel as if I have been granted exclusive insight, an intimate understanding of the world around me through her eyes.
As a witness to her images, I become one with her vision the moment she presses the shutter, and by doing so, am enabled to see the world from the outside (distance) through her involvement (proximity).
In every frame, every image, the consequences of her imagination are pragmatic. Her intuitive 'artistic ability' lies in the fact that she can deftly and boldly explore the unsettling realism of the human condition, yet at the same time, see the beauty and joy inside of every person, every sunset, every moment - an enlightening window to the world and its representations.
Her vision is a gift she had chosen to share with us - the viewer, moving us so profoundly because of it."
December 23rd, 2005
"I recently discovered dlemieux on flickr, and am just astounded by the originality and consistency in her work. Her strength, in my opinion, is her ability to capture the "essence" of a person in a photograph, and cause the viewer to want to step into the frame and get to know more about the individual, or situation in which she captured them. This photographer is a treasure to be found on flickr."
October 28th, 2005
- July 2005
- Boston, MA
- Boston, Mass
- I am: