I'm quebecois, french canadian from the province of Québec. I currently work as a software developer.
I've been interested in photography since around May 2006. Aside from that I'm an history junky. I like history, but I have a particular interest in the French late medieval, renaissance and classical periods.
I also enjoy reading all sorts of novels and bandes-dessinées (franco-belgian comics), as well as watching movies.
My favorite websites are Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia, Flickr, of course, and IMDb. I also spend a lot of time on MSDN for fun and profit.
If you wish to contact me, please do so at firstname.lastname@example.org.
create your own visited countries map
- The Psyjnir Complex 0 photos, 4 members
- The Aviation Museum 131,864 photos, 3,473 members
- Warbirds 136,601 photos, 3,518 members
- Bungie 223 photos, 36 members
- Montreal 127,076 photos, 4,884 members
- The Best Photo You've Ever Taken 314 photos, 608 members
- bits and stirrups 569 photos, 74 members
- 2008-Your Single Best Shot 142 photos, 299 members
- FRANCE MEDIEVALE 27,644 photos, 901 members
- La Pucelle 1,478 photos, 1,268 members
- 2007-Your Single Best Photo 27 photos, 353 members
- Intelligent Travel - National Geographic Traveler's blog 170,228 photos, 4,661 members
- Quebec's Cathedrals & Churches 5,542 photos, 237 members
- The Blue Hour (please read rules) 56,768 photos, 4,517 members
- !QC.4 - Architecture du Québec 1,995 photos, 438 members
- French Cultural Heritage 39,385 photos, 1,366 members
- 2006-Your Single Best Photo 69 photos, 269 members
- !QC.5 - Lieux historiques nationaux du Québec/Historic Sites 78 photos, 133 members
- Safari Photos du Suroît 725 photos, 39 members
- Joan of Arc - Maid of Orleans 454 photos, 123 members
- Equestrians / Statues Equestres 2,904 photos, 525 members
- 2005-Your Single Best Photo 1,351 photos, 1,977 members
Djof doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- December 2005
- I am:
- Male and Single
- etienne [at] novat.qc.ca