I'm quebecois, french canadian from the province of Québec. I currently work as a software developer.
I've been interested in photography since around May 2006. Aside from that I'm an history junky. I like history, but I have a particular interest in the French late medieval, renaissance and classical periods.
I also enjoy reading all sorts of novels and bandes-dessinées (franco-belgian comics), as well as watching movies.
My favorite websites are Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia, Flickr, of course, and IMDb. I also spend a lot of time on MSDN for fun and profit.
If you wish to contact me, please do so at email@example.com.
create your own visited countries map
- The Psyjnir Complex 0 photos, 4 members
- The Aviation Museum 116,384 photos, 3,314 members
- Warbirds 120,250 photos, 3,352 members
- Bungie 224 photos, 34 members
- Montreal 121,977 photos, 4,789 members
- The Best Photo You've Ever Taken 318 photos, 614 members
- bits and stirrups 570 photos, 74 members
- 2008-Your Single Best Shot 142 photos, 301 members
- FRANCE MEDIEVALE 25,491 photos, 860 members
- La Pucelle 1,346 photos, 1,233 members
- 2007-Your Single Best Photo 28 photos, 353 members
- Intelligent Travel - National Geographic Traveler's blog 155,892 photos, 4,545 members
- Quebec's Cathedrals & Churches 5,071 photos, 235 members
- The Blue Hour (please read rules) 50,593 photos, 4,223 members
- !QC.4 - Architecture du Québec 1,995 photos, 445 members
- French Cultural Heritage 33,941 photos, 1,249 members
- 2006-Your Single Best Photo 71 photos, 271 members
- !QC.5 - Lieux historiques nationaux du Québec/Historic Sites 81 photos, 132 members
- Safari Photos du Suroît 726 photos, 39 members
- Joan of Arc - Maid of Orleans 385 photos, 126 members
- Equestrians / Statues Equestres 2,681 photos, 504 members
- 2005-Your Single Best Photo 1,357 photos, 1,988 members
Djof doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- December 2005
- I am:
- Male and Single
- etienne [at] novat.qc.ca