I'm quebecois, french canadian from the province of Québec. I currently work as a software developer.
I've been interested in photography since around May 2006. Aside from that I'm an history junky. I like history, but I have a particular interest in the French late medieval, renaissance and classical periods.
I also enjoy reading all sorts of novels and bandes-dessinées (franco-belgian comics), as well as watching movies.
My favorite websites are Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia, Flickr, of course, and IMDb. I also spend a lot of time on MSDN for fun and profit.
If you wish to contact me, please do so at email@example.com.
create your own visited countries map
- The Aviation Museum 86,898 photos, 2,874 members
- Warbirds 92,933 photos, 2,983 members
- Bungie 218 photos, 32 members
- Montreal 109,286 photos, 4,481 members
- The Best Photo You've Ever Taken 323 photos, 626 members
- bits and stirrups 570 photos, 73 members
- 2008-Your Single Best Shot 142 photos, 302 members
- FRANCE MEDIEVALE 22,411 photos, 764 members
- La Pucelle 1,182 photos, 1,177 members
- 2007-Your Single Best Photo 28 photos, 360 members
- Intelligent Travel - National Geographic Traveler's blog 116,610 photos, 4,084 members
- Quebec's Cathedrals & Churches 3,928 photos, 208 members
- The Blue Hour (please read rules) 34,632 photos, 3,372 members
- !QC.4 - Architecture du Québec 1,995 photos, 435 members
- French Cultural Heritage 23,692 photos, 947 members
- 2006-Your Single Best Photo 71 photos, 275 members
- !QC.5 - Lieux historiques nationaux du Québec/Historic Sites 81 photos, 131 members
- Safari Photos du Suroît 729 photos, 40 members
- Joan of Arc - Maid of Orleans 331 photos, 118 members
- Equestrians / Statues Equestres 2,381 photos, 460 members
- 2005-Your Single Best Photo 1,373 photos, 2,007 members
Djof doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- December 2005
- I am:
- Male and Single
- etienne [at] novat.qc.ca