I'm quebecois, french canadian from the province of Québec. I currently work as a software developer.
I've been interested in photography since around May 2006. Aside from that I'm an history junky. I like history, but I have a particular interest in the French late medieval, renaissance and classical periods.
I also enjoy reading all sorts of novels and bandes-dessinées (franco-belgian comics), as well as watching movies.
My favorite websites are Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia, Flickr, of course, and IMDb. I also spend a lot of time on MSDN for fun and profit.
If you wish to contact me, please do so at email@example.com.
create your own visited countries map
- The Aviation Museum 111,632 photos, 3,256 members
- Warbirds 116,492 photos, 3,305 members
- Bungie 223 photos, 34 members
- Montreal 119,918 photos, 4,750 members
- The Best Photo You've Ever Taken 319 photos, 615 members
- bits and stirrups 571 photos, 74 members
- 2008-Your Single Best Shot 142 photos, 301 members
- FRANCE MEDIEVALE 24,593 photos, 848 members
- La Pucelle 1,333 photos, 1,219 members
- 2007-Your Single Best Photo 28 photos, 356 members
- Intelligent Travel - National Geographic Traveler's blog 149,007 photos, 4,500 members
- Quebec's Cathedrals & Churches 4,848 photos, 233 members
- The Blue Hour (please read rules) 47,891 photos, 4,099 members
- !QC.4 - Architecture du Québec 1,995 photos, 443 members
- French Cultural Heritage 31,806 photos, 1,205 members
- 2006-Your Single Best Photo 71 photos, 272 members
- !QC.5 - Lieux historiques nationaux du Québec/Historic Sites 81 photos, 131 members
- Safari Photos du Suroît 728 photos, 39 members
- Joan of Arc - Maid of Orleans 382 photos, 126 members
- Equestrians / Statues Equestres 2,631 photos, 500 members
- 2005-Your Single Best Photo 1,357 photos, 1,992 members
Djof doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- December 2005
- I am:
- Male and Single
- etienne [at] novat.qc.ca