I'm quebecois, french canadian from the province of Québec. I currently work as a software developer.
I've been interested in photography since around May 2006. Aside from that I'm an history junky. I like history, but I have a particular interest in the French late medieval, renaissance and classical periods.
I also enjoy reading all sorts of novels and bandes-dessinées (franco-belgian comics), as well as watching movies.
My favorite websites are Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia, Flickr, of course, and IMDb. I also spend a lot of time on MSDN for fun and profit.
If you wish to contact me, please do so at firstname.lastname@example.org.
create your own visited countries map
- The Aviation Museum 97,041 photos, 3,038 members
- Warbirds 103,137 photos, 3,129 members
- Bungie 224 photos, 33 members
- Montreal 112,493 photos, 4,611 members
- The Best Photo You've Ever Taken 321 photos, 620 members
- bits and stirrups 570 photos, 72 members
- 2008-Your Single Best Shot 142 photos, 303 members
- FRANCE MEDIEVALE 23,637 photos, 797 members
- La Pucelle 1,233 photos, 1,207 members
- 2007-Your Single Best Photo 28 photos, 359 members
- Intelligent Travel - National Geographic Traveler's blog 127,081 photos, 4,250 members
- Quebec's Cathedrals & Churches 4,113 photos, 217 members
- The Blue Hour (please read rules) 39,089 photos, 3,637 members
- !QC.4 - Architecture du Québec 1,995 photos, 440 members
- French Cultural Heritage 25,910 photos, 1,037 members
- 2006-Your Single Best Photo 71 photos, 275 members
- !QC.5 - Lieux historiques nationaux du Québec/Historic Sites 81 photos, 131 members
- Safari Photos du Suroît 729 photos, 39 members
- Joan of Arc - Maid of Orleans 358 photos, 119 members
- Equestrians / Statues Equestres 2,493 photos, 472 members
- 2005-Your Single Best Photo 1,368 photos, 2,003 members
Djof doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- December 2005
- I am:
- Male and Single
- etienne [at] novat.qc.ca