I am an amateur underwater and nature photographer in every sense of the word and enjoy taking pictures as one of my hobbies. I am a contributor of Asian Diver Magazine. About Jenny Huang
© All rights reserved by Jenny Huang u/w photography. com
If you want to use my photos,please contact me.
I am sorry if I don't add you as a contact, my time prevents me from doing so..and if you have no contacts, images or profile and fave loads of my pictures I will block you, my images was stolen through this way and can't take the risk again, sorry.
Make A Difference | Get web stickers
My fave u/w Forum:
visited 35 states (15.5%)Create your own visited map of The World or Best time to visit Polanco
(U/W Nexus housing + INONZ240 dual strobes)
Nikon AF-S Micro Nikkor 60mm F2.8G ED (underwater)
Nikon AF-S VR Micro 105mm F2.8G IF-ED (underwater)
Nikkor ED 16~35mmvr F2.8G
Nikon AF-S VR Zoom Nikkor ED 70～200mm F2.8G
Nikon AF Nikkor 85mm F1.4D
Tokina Zoom fisheye 10-17mm(underwater)
Nikon AF-S 24mmf1.4
Nikon AF-S 35mmf1.4
My Underwater Photographer Friends from Taiwan
(1) Hung & Pan
Photos of JennyHuang (6)
- D500 Club 5,931 photos, 619 members
- Nikon D500 Users 1,964 photos, 345 members
- Nikon D500 User's Group 8,218 photos, 826 members
- D500 & Fixed focal length Lens (no Zoom) 213 photos, 126 members
- Nikon D4 Professionals 43,435 photos, 1,344 members
- Smithsonian Portraits of Planet Ocean 6,381 photos, 248 members
- Nikon D4 DSLR 27,682 photos, 1,050 members
- ***NIKON D4 ● PUSHING THE LIMITS 24,730 photos, 880 members
- Birds birds birds birds! 395,612 photos, 31,784 members
- Birds Photos 2,240,784 photos, 75,028 members
- Nikon D800/D800E CLUB 139,266 photos, 2,958 members
- Nikon D800/D800E Users 70,069 photos, 1,430 members
- Nikon AF-S 35mm f/1.4G 5,494 photos, 1,099 members
- Nikon D800/D800E/D810 Users Group 509,776 photos, 15,393 members
- Frogfish Photography - underwater images 45,976 photos, 1,256 members
- Whales & Dolphins Underwater 580 photos, 102 members
- DIVE Thailand 184 photos, 156 members
- Underwater Wide Angle Macro 334 photos, 53 members
- SCUBACQUEANDO 7,965 photos, 427 members
- Flickr Diamond - Invited Photos ONLY 114,923 photos, 22,042 members
- Eclipses 2,768 photos, 933 members
- * NuDI LoVERS * 6,731 photos, 307 members
- EXPLORE WINNERS OF THE WORLD [ Post 1 - 4 Awards ] 12,118 photos, 2,018 members
- DCView同好會 75,213 photos, 1,073 members
- 心台灣 Heart of Taiwan 37,835 photos, 994 members
- Taiwan Walker 散步@台灣 (Post 1 Award 3) 223,158 photos, 8,275 members
- 台灣全記錄 25,384 photos, 504 members
- Taiwan Images 台灣映像 122,080 photos, 2,970 members
- Add ♥ Dreamreload 意慾蔓延 53,973 photos, 2,037 members
- bokeh 208,069 photos, 60,886 members
- BOKEH - for the common folk 264,667 photos, 9,664 members
- Bokeh Of The Day 159,340 photos, 6,587 members
- Kris Kros Contacts 139,334 photos, 4,045 members
- SHARKS AROUND THE WORLD COIS 1,369 photos, 332 members
- Feathers+Beaks=Birds (P2 / C2) 163,122 photos, 7,256 members
- Galapagos Underwater 143 photos, 81 members
- Thailand Underwater 61 photos, 13 members
- Nudibranchs and sea slugs COIS 13,527 photos, 476 members
- Filefish / Monacanthidae ONLY 870 photos, 79 members
- Everything About The Sea 36,117 photos, 2,822 members
- FiNS Group 64,660 photos, 1,659 members
- Dragon Gold Award " The Best Of Flickr " 686,815 photos, 26,268 members
- RAJA AMPAT UNDERWATER 162 photos, 36 members
- Best viewed on black 1,585 photos, 228 members
- NIKKON D700 users 90,096 photos, 2,659 members
- Nikon f/2.8 & f/1.4 51,789 photos, 1,717 members
- Whale Trackers 808 photos, 165 members
- Aurora (Borealis and Australis) 25,124 photos, 5,096 members
- Wet 'n' Wild - Women's Underwater Photography Group 1,074 photos, 131 members
- Every day is Happy Bokeh Day ! 212,516 photos, 14,015 members
Jude's Jewels says:
"I really don't know Jenny but feel she deserves another testimonial for her outstanding undersea photos & the life therein. Not only are her photos exceptionally sharp, but she's made them possible to see in original format size. Not that I have any idea of copying her photos but by allowing them to be seen so large, it's possible to study them & see each detail. For someone like me who'll never get a chance to see this world, it's as close as I can get to seeing the wonders there are through her eyes. Thank you, Jenny!!"
January 28th, 2012
"When I look at Jenny's photostream, it makes me uncomfortable, itching with travel envy. I tried not to look but they are so irresistibly pretty, both above the ground and down under water. Oh, and I also envy her photo gear."
January 21st, 2009
Ken Bondy says:
"Jenny's underwater photos have everything - they are technically and artistically magnificent. Her range is amazing, macro, wide-angle, fish, they are all outstanding. She claims to be an amateur, but her work is as good as any professional in the business."
January 11th, 2009
"I stumble upon jenny by chance, and she has always been inspiring me to keep trying to get better photos and travelling to the many majastic places that she have been.
Great works Jenny! Keep it coming! :D"
December 10th, 2008
"Love your works at the new Asian Diver magazine"
June 8th, 2008
January 6th, 2008
"Always eagerly awaiting to see new pics from Jenny all the time."
November 10th, 2007
"Jenny's photostream is one of the reasons that Flickr is such an addictive pastime.... the images here are a perfect combination of really beautiful subject matter and great techincal photographic skill all created by one with the soul (and eye) of a true artist.
Thank you for sharing your work with us on Flickr!
I urge you to take a careful look through this photostream... these is so much to see here, both to delight you and indeed to challenge you to greater efforts in your own works... but be warned... these picture are addictive!"
November 10th, 2007
"Jenny is such a wonderful cheerful & talented individual, she is open and willing to share. I had a rare and fortunate opportunity to dive and learn photography from her in a short trip and I must say I benefit from every minute of it. Every pictures from her suprises me ! Jenny, you are fantastic ! I look forward to dive with you & CC again in the near future !"
September 17th, 2007
Mattjr -photo says:
"Jenny is simply Mother Nature. Her pictures are so beautiful and fairy."
September 13th, 2007
Watari Goro 渡五郎 says:
"Jenny says she's an amateur, but that says nothing about her talent and skills as nature photographer. Amateur, only in that she doesn't do this as a full time career, but as a personal interest. The technical quality and beauty of her images are all professional caliber!
Her series of underwater captures of a trip to the Komodo Islands is a perfect example of how she skillfully combines the naturists' "documentarian" style with her own artistic flare for some truly unique and breathtaking images!
Take some time to browse through her photostream and before you know it, you'll be lost in her world. And, that's a good thing! I guarantee you, it will be time well spent!"
August 10th, 2007
"Breathtaking underwater photography! Simply awesome! Great knowing you! Cheers!"
August 6th, 2007
Reef Reflections says:
"Jenny has the ability to capture under water scenes with a freshness of style that is unmatched. Her techniques of lighting and composition are perfect. I envy her youth and enthusiasm!"
June 14th, 2007
kebb cocos says:
I would say that your photos are great!!!!!!!!!!! your the best"
June 9th, 2007
"Jenny is my first contact with a underwater biological enthusiast and an true flickrite.Her snaps have opened a wonderful world to me.I am a fan of her snaps and her descreptive narrations.A true person committed to the underworld of the sea and the beautiful world there.."
November 17th, 2006
NG Richard says:
"Jenny was my first few contacts I knew on flickr and she has never stopped amazing me with her BEAUTIFUL underwater images and still does with every photo that's posted on her stream.
Her pictures speak volumes of her skill to bring out the best in every image and keeps getting better all the time. You go girl!
Thanks Jenny for sharing them with us and giving us an idea of what we can expect to see u/w in places you've dived before.
All the very best and safe diving always.
November 16th, 2006
Bob Whorton says:
"I like Jenny - Totally natural talent.
Can't wait for her and her friends to come diving with me!
Keep up the good work."
August 28th, 2006
"I named JennyHuang , the "Queen of deep blue sea and the top of the world" . The photo that she took had reflect her great passion to natural from deep down under water to top of the world ."
May 10th, 2006
- July 2005
- I am:
- Female and Taken