I am an amateur underwater and nature photographer in every sense of the word and enjoy taking pictures as one of my hobbies. I am a contributor of Asian Diver Magazine. About Jenny Huang
© All rights reserved by Jenny Huang u/w photography. com
If you want to use my photos,please contact me.
I am sorry if I don't add you as a contact, my time prevents me from doing so..and if you have no contacts, images or profile and fave loads of my pictures I will block you, my images was stolen through this way and can't take the risk again, sorry.
Make A Difference | Get web stickers
My fave u/w Forum:
visited 35 states (15.5%)Create your own visited map of The World or Best time to visit Polanco
(U/W Nexus housing + INONZ240 dual strobes)
Nikon AF-S Micro Nikkor 60mm F2.8G ED (underwater)
Nikon AF-S VR Micro 105mm F2.8G IF-ED (underwater)
Nikkor ED 16~35mmvr F2.8G
Nikon AF-S VR Zoom Nikkor ED 70～200mm F2.8G
Nikon AF Nikkor 85mm F1.4D
Tokina Zoom fisheye 10-17mm(underwater)
Nikon AF-S 24mmf1.4
Nikon AF-S 35mmf1.4
My Underwater Photographer Friends from Taiwan
(1) Hung & Pan
Photos of JennyHuang (6)
- Nikon D4 Professionals 40,932 photos, 1,319 members
- Smithsonian Portraits of Planet Ocean 6,349 photos, 245 members
- Nikon D4 DSLR 25,485 photos, 1,022 members
- ***NIKON D4 ● PUSHING THE LIMITS 22,175 photos, 837 members
- Birds birds birds birds! 329,634 photos, 28,945 members
- Birds Photos 1,997,987 photos, 70,281 members
- Nikon D800/D800E CLUB 128,928 photos, 2,911 members
- Nikon D800/D800E Users 63,597 photos, 1,387 members
- Nikon AF-S 35mm f/1.4G 5,284 photos, 1,034 members
- Nikon D800/D800E/D810 Users Group 450,916 photos, 14,923 members
- Frogfish Photography - underwater images 44,574 photos, 1,236 members
- Whales & Dolphins Underwater 533 photos, 86 members
- DIVE Thailand 184 photos, 149 members
- Underwater Wide Angle Macro 237 photos, 50 members
- SCUBACQUEANDO 7,997 photos, 429 members
- Flickr Diamond - Invited Photos ONLY 114,566 photos, 21,697 members
- Eclipses 2,738 photos, 924 members
- * NuDI LoVERS * 6,515 photos, 309 members
- EXPLORE WINNERS OF THE WORLD [ Post 1 - 4 Awards ] 12,323 photos, 2,039 members
- DCView同好會 69,062 photos, 1,051 members
- 心台灣 Heart of Taiwan 34,181 photos, 962 members
- Taiwan Walker 散步@台灣 (Post 1 Award 3) 207,473 photos, 8,009 members
- 台灣全記錄 22,103 photos, 482 members
- Taiwan Images 台灣映像 110,436 photos, 2,691 members
- Add ♥ Dreamreload 意慾蔓延 52,388 photos, 1,956 members
- bokeh 205,917 photos, 57,186 members
- BOKEH - for the common folk 251,847 photos, 9,455 members
- Bokeh Of The Day 145,213 photos, 6,315 members
- Kris Kros Contacts 137,865 photos, 4,050 members
- SHARKS AROUND THE WORLD COIS 1,330 photos, 322 members
- Feathers+Beaks=Birds (P2 / C2) 151,605 photos, 7,104 members
- Galapagos Underwater 142 photos, 78 members
- Thailand Underwater 61 photos, 13 members
- Nudibranchs and sea slugs COIS 13,118 photos, 460 members
- Filefish / Monacanthidae ONLY 819 photos, 77 members
- Everything About The Sea 35,030 photos, 2,803 members
- FiNS Group 63,116 photos, 1,626 members
- Dragon Gold Award " The Best Of Flickr " 650,753 photos, 26,113 members
- RAJA AMPAT UNDERWATER 163 photos, 32 members
- Best viewed on black 1,569 photos, 229 members
- NIKKON D700 users 85,988 photos, 2,602 members
- Nikon f/2.8 & f/1.4 49,292 photos, 1,694 members
- Whale Trackers 764 photos, 158 members
- Aurora (Borealis and Australis) 23,423 photos, 4,850 members
- Wet 'n' Wild - Women's Underwater Photography Group 1,083 photos, 125 members
- Every day is Happy Bokeh Day ! 209,766 photos, 13,896 members
- The Unforgettable Pictures ~ Post 1, Comment 3 ~ NEW RULES!! 314,679 photos, 31,043 members
- Flickr Frappucino 1,610 photos, 341 members
- Nikon HDR 138,059 photos, 6,517 members
- Nikon FX 64,989 photos, 1,855 members
Jude's Jewels says:
"I really don't know Jenny but feel she deserves another testimonial for her outstanding undersea photos & the life therein. Not only are her photos exceptionally sharp, but she's made them possible to see in original format size. Not that I have any idea of copying her photos but by allowing them to be seen so large, it's possible to study them & see each detail. For someone like me who'll never get a chance to see this world, it's as close as I can get to seeing the wonders there are through her eyes. Thank you, Jenny!!"
January 28th, 2012
"When I look at Jenny's photostream, it makes me uncomfortable, itching with travel envy. I tried not to look but they are so irresistibly pretty, both above the ground and down under water. Oh, and I also envy her photo gear."
January 21st, 2009
Ken Bondy says:
"Jenny's underwater photos have everything - they are technically and artistically magnificent. Her range is amazing, macro, wide-angle, fish, they are all outstanding. She claims to be an amateur, but her work is as good as any professional in the business."
January 11th, 2009
"I stumble upon jenny by chance, and she has always been inspiring me to keep trying to get better photos and travelling to the many majastic places that she have been.
Great works Jenny! Keep it coming! :D"
December 10th, 2008
"Love your works at the new Asian Diver magazine"
June 8th, 2008
January 6th, 2008
"Always eagerly awaiting to see new pics from Jenny all the time."
November 10th, 2007
"Jenny's photostream is one of the reasons that Flickr is such an addictive pastime.... the images here are a perfect combination of really beautiful subject matter and great techincal photographic skill all created by one with the soul (and eye) of a true artist.
Thank you for sharing your work with us on Flickr!
I urge you to take a careful look through this photostream... these is so much to see here, both to delight you and indeed to challenge you to greater efforts in your own works... but be warned... these picture are addictive!"
November 10th, 2007
"Jenny is such a wonderful cheerful & talented individual, she is open and willing to share. I had a rare and fortunate opportunity to dive and learn photography from her in a short trip and I must say I benefit from every minute of it. Every pictures from her suprises me ! Jenny, you are fantastic ! I look forward to dive with you & CC again in the near future !"
September 17th, 2007
Mattjr -photo says:
"Jenny is simply Mother Nature. Her pictures are so beautiful and fairy."
September 13th, 2007
Watari Goro 渡五郎 says:
"Jenny says she's an amateur, but that says nothing about her talent and skills as nature photographer. Amateur, only in that she doesn't do this as a full time career, but as a personal interest. The technical quality and beauty of her images are all professional caliber!
Her series of underwater captures of a trip to the Komodo Islands is a perfect example of how she skillfully combines the naturists' "documentarian" style with her own artistic flare for some truly unique and breathtaking images!
Take some time to browse through her photostream and before you know it, you'll be lost in her world. And, that's a good thing! I guarantee you, it will be time well spent!"
August 10th, 2007
"Breathtaking underwater photography! Simply awesome! Great knowing you! Cheers!"
August 6th, 2007
Reef Reflections says:
"Jenny has the ability to capture under water scenes with a freshness of style that is unmatched. Her techniques of lighting and composition are perfect. I envy her youth and enthusiasm!"
June 14th, 2007
kebb cocos says:
I would say that your photos are great!!!!!!!!!!! your the best"
June 9th, 2007
"Jenny is my first contact with a underwater biological enthusiast and an true flickrite.Her snaps have opened a wonderful world to me.I am a fan of her snaps and her descreptive narrations.A true person committed to the underworld of the sea and the beautiful world there.."
November 17th, 2006
NG Richard says:
"Jenny was my first few contacts I knew on flickr and she has never stopped amazing me with her BEAUTIFUL underwater images and still does with every photo that's posted on her stream.
Her pictures speak volumes of her skill to bring out the best in every image and keeps getting better all the time. You go girl!
Thanks Jenny for sharing them with us and giving us an idea of what we can expect to see u/w in places you've dived before.
All the very best and safe diving always.
November 16th, 2006
Bob Whorton says:
"I like Jenny - Totally natural talent.
Can't wait for her and her friends to come diving with me!
Keep up the good work."
August 28th, 2006
"I named JennyHuang , the "Queen of deep blue sea and the top of the world" . The photo that she took had reflect her great passion to natural from deep down under water to top of the world ."
May 10th, 2006
- July 2005
- I am:
- Female and Taken