I was made in the likeness of The Creator, therefore I create.
100mm Macro 2.8
70-200 2.8 L
16-35mm 2.8 L
Photos of Matthew Clark Photography & Design (3)
- Canon EOS 6D - Official Group 304,671 photos, 11,939 members
- Canon 6D Group 14,504 photos, 1,645 members
- Canon 6D User Group 216,936 photos, 9,966 members
- Your Best Shot 2015 25,795 photos, 45,198 members
- CityScape 723,371 photos, 24,514 members
- Atlanta 49,013 photos, 3,862 members
- Architecture 1,644,856 photos, 96,439 members
- DEDPXL ASSIGNMENTS GROUP 7,829 photos, 4,603 members
- Origins - Stunning Nature 1,888 photos, 25,236 members
- Aspiring Stock Photographers 72,263 photos, 3,201 members
- Church Marketing Lab 9,234 photos, 6,459 members
- Wedding Photographers 209,103 photos, 26,200 members
- interni&design 1,627 photos, 136 members
- Asheville 18,571 photos, 920 members
- Biltmore Estate 3,567 photos, 469 members
- Canon Power Shot G12 Users Group 19,528 photos, 963 members
- Canon Powershot G12 53,496 photos, 2,531 members
- Flickr Foto Fame (Gallery of Outstanding Photos) 3,030 photos, 1,838 members
- Instagram world 56,021 photos, 4,538 members
- Amazing iPhoneography 386,849 photos, 17,149 members
- Graphic Designers Moonlighting as Photographers 266,702 photos, 22,882 members
- PREGNANT WOMEN 26,523 photos, 8,925 members
- FILM CAMERAS ONLY! 795,104 photos, 28,236 members
- FILM. 444,117 photos, 9,418 members
- B&H Photo 36,932 photos, 6,657 members
- Show Your Best 380 photos, 43 members
- ! **Smile Portraits 5,129 photos, 2,070 members
- Family Portraiture 59,516 photos, 7,630 members
- ☼ from your world ☼ 8,728 photos, 440 members
- Happy Couples 45,202 photos, 9,983 members
- Beautiful Shot (P1/A6) 25,000 members!!! 577,966 photos, 25,211 members
- CHARITY PRINT AUCTIONS - PHILIPPINES 0 photos, 1,347 members
- Photos taken with an Apple iPhone 779,091 photos, 33,427 members
- The Gallery Of Fine Photography [DISCONTINUED] 41,351 photos, 5,120 members
- Your Best Shot 2009 15,093 photos, 18,596 members
- New Canon EOS 5D Mark II - only quality ph. - Post 1, comment 2! 16,775 photos, 665 members
- Amazing Capture ***No Rules, No Banning, No Sweepers*** 150,282 photos, 4,024 members
- You've Been Explored! 'Explore' Photos Only! Post 1/Award 2 6,683 photos, 1,527 members
- Modeling 9,881 photos, 427 members
- Mix PICTURE FOR EVERYONE 123,484 photos, 5,438 members
- SWPB - Succeeding as a Wedding Photography Business 76,255 photos, 6,463 members
- Photographic Art Legacy - ADMIN INVITE only! 20,620 photos, 5,555 members
- "Double Dragon Awards" Post 1 Comment 3 SWEEPER!! 942,201 photos, 29,899 members
- Flash Flavor 2,133 photos, 1,352 members
- Passion Of The Heart - closed 39,539 photos, 3,524 members
- Canon EOS 5D Series 510,256 photos, 19,993 members
- Joyful Simplicities ~ 102,603 photos, 4,416 members
- Creative Child Photography 235,095 photos, 21,699 members
- Natural Light Child Photography 399,822 photos, 37,603 members
- Child Photography 366,765 photos, 26,152 members
"I sold Matt Clark his first digital camera, leading to...well...this. As much as I'd like to take credit for inspiring Matt, the truth is, he inspires me. I've subscribed to his photostream in my RSS reader, and I recommend that you do the same, because no matter what your skill level, I believe Matt's images will inspire you too."
October 14th, 2007
Faith Alexandra says:
"Matt takes amazing pictures. Every time he posts new pictures I get excited to see what new ideas he has come up with for different shots - and I'm never disappointed. Keep taking amazing pictures Matt! : )"
September 12th, 2007
"First off, you were the first to give me a testimonial, and that says a lot in itself! :) You've gotta great eye, you already know that--and you've taken great photos. I love that you upload just about all the time, and all the shots are great. I hope you never stop!"
August 6th, 2007
I Shutter says:
"Matthew has a brilliant eye for composition in his photo shooting.. His shots are professional and his subjects are interesting... I can always learn by studying his work... I am so glad to have him as a contact friend.... He almost always visits my new uploads and leaves professional comments.. Thank you Matt for your contribution to our Flickr community! Jane"
December 12th, 2006
Lou Goncalves says:
"Within my contacts' photos I seem to be consistently clicking on Matt's latest shots. He brings a variety of shots to Flickr and always has something new and exciting to view. He has a sharp eye and knows how to capture it!
Great work Matt, keep up the good work!!
December 11th, 2006
…brings to much joy its photos to look at, very creatively, interesting and variously arranged and besides, a very pleasant photographer! All property and always beautiful motives and ideas! :-)
Many Greetings, Rosi
P.S.: I hope my Translater translate everything correctly! ;-)"
December 8th, 2006
"I was lucky becasue I found his pictures. I have never seen so much incredible pictures on one place. Great artist :-D."
November 29th, 2006
Steve Webel says:
"Matt has an amazing photo stream. He really has a great photographer's eye and he consistently produces spectacular photos!"
November 17th, 2006
"Matt is just a simple guy with a camera who really knows how to squeeze the most out of what he's photographing... Really great photos consistantly, and above that he provides really great advice that's practical. Always happy to see a photo from him or a post in a group... and a great guy to boot!"
October 14th, 2006
"Matt is a very versatile photographer in the sense that he makes the small and insignificant look like they matter. No making a mountain out of a molehill, but to show the beauty in everything that he captures. Ultimately poignant, his photos reflect a profound sense of understanding he shares with his subjects. Great work and keep shooting my friend!"
September 23rd, 2006
"Matt Clark is one of the few people on flickr that consistently gives advice and opinions on my work and i appreciate it so much! His photos are to put it lightly: amazing! Anyone with a working eye can tell that this man has talent out his ears."
July 28th, 2006
"mattclark is vivid, creative, and, best of all, a Christian. His photos are amazing, and almost portray what he was thinking when he captured them. I believe that mattclark is a wonderful example of someone who can capture creativity and luster in still. I wish him the very best. ROCK ON, matt!"
May 25th, 2006
"Matt's photos are continually interesting, visually pleasing, and intelligent. His personality is charming, and finding his photosteam was like finding a hidden treasure."
April 5th, 2006
"Matt brings intelligent humor as well as a sense of beauty and grace to the flickr world. Everyday I look forward to his latest breath-taking creations. Sometimes I'm so taken aback with his nature scenes that I am left speechless and all I can do is sit and look at his pictures in admiration. Glad to have found you, Matt! Keep on snapping! :)"
February 4th, 2006
- Matthew Clark
- July 2005
- United States
- I am: