Hello out there,
I recently found out that there are only few countries left on earth that I never visited, predominantly at the continents of Africa and Latin America. I hope to make those countries soon and will show photos here at flickr.
I visited most of the countries in the pre-digital time, means I need to get my slides scanned.
Still do both: Analog 6x6 (Mamiya-6) as well as digital (Canon 6D/ Sony NEX).
My favourite destinations as far as photography is concerned, are the deserts of the world such as:
Sonora, Az; Sahara, Africa; Arabian Desert, Saudi Arabia; Tharr desert, India & Pakistan; Karakum desert, Turkmenistan & Usbekistan; Taklamakan, Xinyang China; Gobi, China & Mongolia; Australian desert, Atacama Chile and Namib, Namibia.
My favourite countries for travelling are the GUS countries (Содружество Независимых Государств (СНГ) and People´s Republic of China. Hospitality there is unique, very friendly, smart and well educated people there, great nature and history, excellent food and exotic drinks............
I also very much like the United States, especially Chicago,Il,
San Diego,Cal. and the state of Arizona.
Do not hezitate to contact me.
visited 160 states (71.1%)Create your own visited map of The World or website vertaling duits?
Photos of Thomas Depenbusch (7)
- Другая Беларусь / Another Belarus 111 photos, 63 members
- High ISO shots 31,365 photos, 1,310 members
- Biggesee 45 photos, 13 members
- CARS - السيارات - 車 - Autos - coches - автомоб 499,737 photos, 6,630 members
- Cars, planes, motorbikes, boats, trains and trucks of the whole 211,057 photos, 1,988 members
- icicle 1,289 photos, 499 members
- Retail and Stores 9,007 photos, 753 members
- Minsk 3,684 photos, 277 members
- After Dark - Night Photography 516,226 photos, 33,050 members
- Landscape Beauty ! 732,879 photos, 32,297 members
- The Fun House (Post 1 - Comment 1/ Invite 1) 11,548 photos, 1,193 members
- Best of Australia (Now Moderated)Tag with BestOfAustralia 5,538 photos, 1,751 members
- Australia trip 25,734 photos, 868 members
- HDR 888,876 photos, 89,645 members
- Night Images 949,091 photos, 123,261 members
- Fog and Rain 225,165 photos, 45,663 members
- Nightshots 36,332 photos, 1,710 members
- Belarus 7,782 photos, 510 members
- Prague ... 57,093 photos, 4,091 members
- Siberia / Far East 6,280 photos, 377 members
- Norway 160,997 photos, 8,961 members
- PORTUGAL UNLIMITED / Portugal Sem Limites 96,658 photos, 3,466 members
- Hotels & Resorts - Around the world 15,051 photos, 1,218 members
- Hotels 55,257 photos, 5,157 members
- Issyk Kul & Titicaca Friends 741 photos, 214 members
- "Central Asia, China & the Silk Road" 4,644 photos, 241 members
- Central Asia Live 5,047 photos, 375 members
- Shopping centers & Malls 15,313 photos, 1,741 members
- Getty Images Call for Artists 427,687 photos, 103,453 members
- Canon EOS 6D Low Light High ISO Group 2,337 photos, 529 members
- Mountains Anywhere 280,281 photos, 22,709 members
- NRW 63,510 photos, 1,429 members
- Naturfotos Deutschland - German Nature Photos 61,133 photos, 2,090 members
- Concert Photography 187,320 photos, 34,779 members
- Nature 1,515,212 photos, 52,241 members
- Closer and Closer Macro Photography 2014 917,828 photos, 77,469 members
- England 263,331 photos, 7,247 members
- Analogue Photography 708,301 photos, 14,076 members
- All People 2,960,392 photos, 82,855 members
- Buildings/Architecture 955,790 photos, 35,741 members
- Paris 318,142 photos, 38,641 members
- Water... Oceans, Lakes, Rivers, Creeks 939,056 photos, 48,801 members
- visit the world - the travel guide 2,051,510 photos, 53,842 members
- canon photography 3,382,042 photos, 68,410 members
- Travel Photography 2,254,972 photos, 86,742 members
- B&W 3,516,572 photos, 172,383 members
- Canon 6D User Group 43,470 photos, 3,461 members
- Canon EOS 6D - Official Group 90,416 photos, 6,791 members
- 007 - James Bond 2,570 photos, 512 members
- Videos on Flickr 27,607 photos, 16,947 members
"Thomas Depenbusch is a landscape "photographer's photographer." His scenic photographs are both thought provoking and excellent, including variety and diversity, composition, color, and point of view. And, one of the many photographic factors that continues to amaze me is that with each viewing, I find his landscape photographs more dynamic. Thank you, Thomas, for sharing your photographic talents and pixels with us."
21st December, 2013
- May 2007
- Attendorn Germany
- I am: