I shoot film. I like lo-fi.
- PiY Publish it yourself ! 7,544 photos, 350 members
- transaquatype 58 photos, 595 members
- IMPOSSIBLE 600/ SX-70 / Spectra / 8x10 Film 27,203 photos, 2,143 members
- Talking cities 256 photos, 43 members
- COLLAGEconcept 26,111 photos, 854 members
- !f istanbul 299 photos, 14 members
- >curatePAINT 3,076 photos, 680 members
- Berlin *L!FE* 89,718 photos, 8,407 members
- Berlin Analog 18,757 photos, 2,091 members
- Berlin Street Art 52,654 photos, 2,342 members
- From the Airplane Window 27,234 photos, 3,865 members
- Stalker 4,813 photos, 844 members
- Window Light 19,278 photos, 1,124 members
- my head is a storm 59,005 photos, 2,590 members
- Tunisia -- Tunis 1,492 photos, 209 members
- Camera Trade 1,150 photos, 377 members
- Bowlers 134 photos, 814 members
- LomoKev WE ♥ U 207 photos, 273 members
- *MetroNomadic-Wandering the City* 4,381 photos, 146 members
- Fresh Peel: Creativity Contest 25 photos, 57 members
- .:Black / Siyah:. 3,293 photos, 275 members
- "Listen to a picture, see a song" 4,351 photos, 880 members
- Vanishing Beauty - Please read the group description! 81,920 photos, 11,447 members
- eyewash design 9,930 photos, 991 members
- misunderstanding* 126 photos, 76 members
- Flatlands 3,962 photos, 97 members
- Lo-Fi Lovelies 186,463 photos, 13,643 members
- The Temporary Gallery 86 photos, 3,674 members
- Empathy Test 2,193 photos, 156 members
- Recipes to Share 38,519 photos, 20,561 members
- heat waves.frost bites (extreme photos) 633 photos, 262 members
- Vintage, retro and kitsch electronics 4,791 photos, 561 members
- Lo-Fi Landscapes 27,974 photos, 1,483 members
- Plastic Objects 2,754 photos, 194 members
- A Place to find Peace 38,088 photos, 1,734 members
- THE INDUSTRIAL DESIGN UNIVERSE 1,108 photos, 132 members
- They Shoot Film, Don't They? 470,297 photos, 8,757 members
- Surveillance Mirror 803 photos, 198 members
- Clougraphy 676 photos, 303 members
- Film is not Dead!! 2,196,197 photos, 43,342 members
- *Blue Metropolis* [Urban Photography] 18,338 photos, 269 members
- black & white photography 112,736 photos, 2,612 members
- Finding Home 10,486 photos, 813 members
- Stick Figures in Peril 26,439 photos, 20,601 members
- Integralismi e differenze 228 photos, 98 members
- I Love B&W 96,567 photos, 3,194 members
- Siza is the master 1,593 photos, 279 members
- alt. 25,156 photos, 966 members
- Dystopia 17,756 photos, 988 members
- Detail is the Enemy 2,617 photos, 336 members
"istanbul needs beautiful minds and eyes like yours .. sevgiler ve iyilikler deniz : )"
August 31st, 2008
Shahab Zargari says:
"surfer rosa's super fantastic photos are inspiring and fun! keep up the great work!"
July 18th, 2008
nilgun erzik says:
"fotograflarina bakmak mutlu ediyor beni. son derece depresif olabilecek tonlari ve kompozisyonlari temiz bir anlatimla mutlu karelere donusturdugunu dusunuyorum. fotograflarinda beni en cok etkileyen de bu kontrast."
September 17th, 2007
Ömer Babadag says:
"As far as i am trying to shoot the "real" in this city,she is hiding them in between flashing lights,vivid tones and her dreams.Whenever i check out her photography;especially about the city we live in; i feel poisoned and mostly sense the thing called "balance".
So, pleasure for me to share Istanbul with a great photographer like "*surfer rosa*" and i'm sure there are great people around who are proud of her vision.
February 7th, 2007
"'Let your good heart lead you home' suggests one of Deniz's images, and it's with a good heart that she leads us through the world, gently tugging at our sleeve as she points out yet another scene we didn't quite see.
Her images locate and reveal the inner-spirit of the everyday and encourage us to visit the world anew, a pied piper weaving a merry and hypnotic tune. Like Mr F. Black before her, she asks 'Where is my Mind?' and the answer remains tantalisingly out of reach, but it's ever a pleasure trying to work it out."
January 13th, 2007
"She's surfing over the waves of her personal oceans- then, she takes wonderful shots of her adventures. Deniz doesn't ignore the subtle details that made the world more precious, more tender. She approaches her subject heartfully, because she loves it.
She's a photo-surfer that dances graciously with the waves."
December 17th, 2006
"Flashes of wonder. Little tiny surprises behind every corner. Simply full of life."
November 12th, 2006
- deniz tavmen
- February 2006
- Istanbul, Turkey
- I am: