NOTE: I believe in and am aware of copyright, keep in mind I use my account for storage as well!
* May this find you in the best of health and spirit / faith.
May God guide all those seeking truth and meaning.
TRYING striving to perfect my religion, deen (way of life) is 1st ONLY priority & as a part time tutor, educating the next generation (and ignorant boobs on the side when they feel the need to express/ display their ignorance)
i'm an admitted amateur photographer!
i'm addicted to the internet.
My life's passion is READING.
***Been real busy moving and got custody of my oldest (a teen daughter!) so ...haven't had too much time photograph or upload. Hope to start my henna booth again this summer and take sunset pics :) ***
In my youth i was affectionately called "crazy" or "weird" i was hyper, in clubs, & sports, some Honors as well as the class clown. This was because i grew up in the country, in the 80's and we only had three groups: preps, stoners, and kickers. I wadnt none 'o those. Everyone just knew me b/c I was outgoing, i made everyone laugh with my jokes and antics.
~~~NOW i would call myself an Indie Gypsy Nomad. I'm also a Muslim, ReVert 10+years. I dislike staying in one place too long, even though i find a perfect place i want to move in4-6 months.
I am usually spontaneous, energetic, adventurous and creative UNLESS i am completely spent from my motherly or adult responsibilities. All praise is due to Allah(alone) my good traits and bad.
I am naturally altruistic, open, friendly and fiercly loyal (mashaALlah) i love doing henna body art and I shared a booth at the local flea market with a friend last summer. When i don't get enough sleep i forget to eat and i am wired, irritable, impatient and sometimes quick-tempered, mayALlah guide me, forgive my sins, grant me patience and with better character, i may God willing have success in this life and the hereafter.
i love to learn just @EVERYTHING, (i am in awe of God's creation, intrigued by what i see and hear, fascinated by cultures, ppl and ideaologies)
i was in the healthcare field and currently in school to become a Licensed Massage Therapist. (Women only-don't even go there)
Again, I am a ReVert and i have always liked sitting on the floor to eat, and the "asian' culture little did I know I was meant to be Muslim! Even though Islam is my joy, AND my only true despair (for our faith fades and wanes like the moon phases acc.2the Prophet and I am grieved when i fail in my religious obligations which encompass my deeds and rights towards My Lord, myself and everyone i encounter, b/c HE (Allah) does SO MUCH for me)
While i am passionately, wholeheartidly, without any doubt every cell in my body, convinced, my mind and soul has CERTAINTY to my faith with, i hope dying devotion i am STILL laid back, non-judemental to all my fellow human beings whether Athiest, Pagan, Christian or Jewish and I enjoy discussing ideas and views with open minded, informed people.
I can be this complete two opposites b/c unlike some ppl when they couldnt get me to 'convert' when i was younger IT WAS the END of the WORLD to them, sometimes it almost ruined them. (cause they think i was not saved...in their narrow version-even though they have read only ONE book out of all the many historical figures, messengers, prophets, and guides some unconfirmed or unknown, some confirmed, the last being His servant Muhammad)
AYE am firm in what we call Qadr-divine decree or 'destiny'. It has all been written in a clear book the Angels have and Allah is the best of Planners and i trust in Him and his mercy to those that he chooses and He is sufficient for me. As to my Rabb, (Lord) may He forgive me when i have not been steadfast in my obligations to Him, first, then as a daughter, mother, sister(friend),neighbor, employee, and finally not steadfast in my role in society. Only He can forgive me when i have faltered in perfecting my worship, not attained sincerity Ihklas in his Oneness, lapsed in good manners or character. It is upon Him to accept my good intentions and grant me forgivness when i have not followed through for lack of constant rememberance of Him and being a slave to my wants and desires (nafs) and not a servant fearing HIM. If Shaytaan, Adam and all mankinds' enemy prevails over me and misleads me to the disobediance of my Beloved, Allah glory be to him -does not forgive me than I am surely one of the losers.
May ALlah forgive me if i said anything wrong all praise is due to him, He is Perfect and the mistakes are from me.
I have always liked photography but have not had the time, equipment or money to develop, scuz the pun. Ya'll come back again later I have an interesting vision i hope to explore soon but I have been computerless for a few months now :( God, how did I live B4 without Yahoo conference, Paltalk, Flickr and Gmail search?! ... oh, yeahhhhh,,,i READ printed material that you know, one finds on unbelievably thin sheets of tree?
- all things shibori 1,213 photos, 200 members
- 30 Days of Ramadan 0 photos, 2 members
- Tie Dye Madness 1,226 photos, 211 members
- Muslim Female Photographers 6,107 photos, 1,056 members
- Islamic Lapbooking 116 photos, 32 members
- Rocks & Water 85,458 photos, 5,997 members
- Temporarely closed 98,831 photos, 6,718 members
- Ijtema.net Photo Contest - New Year, New Hope 60 photos, 423 members
- Henna Galore 2,770 photos, 512 members
- Constructing Co-Existence: A Global Street Art Movement 149 photos, 2,264 members
- !! I . S . L . A . M !! 4,100 photos, 809 members
- Streets In The City 686,257 photos, 18,797 members
- Saida صيدا 707 photos, 203 members
- Muslim Cultures in Americas 1,629 photos, 396 members
- Muslims 13,454 photos, 1,079 members
- coexistence 1,317 photos, 303 members
- The Muslim Photographers Community 7,190 photos, 611 members
- Beauty in Creation 494 photos, 60 members
- HAPPY EID 373 photos, 250 members
- قصايد وخواطر 164 photos, 176 members
- Mehndi 2,189 photos, 457 members
- Henna Page Members 2,081 photos, 303 members
- Graffiti Hunters 594,560 photos, 4,123 members
- Graffiti / Street Art 1,107,280 photos, 20,591 members
- Road Trip America 75,143 photos, 4,330 members
- Henna, Hands and Feet! 519 photos, 56 members
- Global Urban Art 597,615 photos, 5,366 members
- Muslim Cultures 109,473 photos, 11,520 members
- FLICKR FUNNY PICTURES 2006 2,179 photos, 228 members
- BEAUTIFUL CANADA 28,021 photos, 759 members
- Sunsets & Sunrises around the world (121 Countries!) 1,171,964 photos, 129,035 members
- "WHO" IS ISRAEL FOR YOU? 2,300 photos, 140 members
- YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL JUST AS YOU ARE 3,242 photos, 293 members
- Palestine 10,008 photos, 1,495 members
SisterSeekingilm doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- Umm Sakina
- May 2006
- San Antonio, Texas
- Atlanta, Georgia, U.S.A. (the word 'america' denotes freedom and this is NOT a democracy b/c ushbay stole the election and ALL the ppl DO NOt make the laws and decisions
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- Mom, LMT