I like to take pictures.....
"...it’s as easy to take a picture as it is difficult to take a good picture. Sometimes the good ones are gifts, sometimes the good ones require days of standing still and being quiet, sometimes you find them after weeks of looking for something else."
- Long Portrait 40 photos, 37 members
- Boing Boing 117,203 photos, 5,267 members
- COOL IMAGES 286 photos, 26 members
- Miami Herald Communities 4,188 photos, 190 members
- Miami New Times Press Flickr Pool 17,236 photos, 551 members
- Mirror Reflex Lens 9,796 photos, 1,000 members
- Miamisms 3,568 photos, 99 members
- The Hundred Club of Flickr 402,917 photos, 32,367 members
- What Great Eyes You Have! 7,196 photos, 2,092 members
- Lenny Furman FLICKR FRIENDS 3,117 photos, 280 members
- Quiet place 7,895 photos, 526 members
- Flickr's Best Faces 3,669 photos, 2,322 members
- Vintage Miami Beach 364 photos, 66 members
- miami after dark 2,502 photos, 664 members
- The Real Miami Beach 231 photos, 59 members
- South Beach, FLORIDA - Invite your Contacts 5,393 photos, 644 members
- South Florida Photography 26,832 photos, 1,078 members
- Miami in Black & White 1,185 photos, 84 members
- Catadioptric / Mirror Lenses 5,735 photos, 438 members
- Coral Gables Miami photo pool 1,157 photos, 78 members
- South Florida Photographers 34,647 photos, 843 members
- Miami People 5,308 photos, 401 members
- Miami Roundtable 3,110 photos, 185 members
- prime lenses (fixed focal length) 361,269 photos, 9,513 members
- Miami and all things about it 48,077 photos, 2,607 members
- Miami Flickrs- Invite all your contacts. 11,642 photos, 352 members
- No metering lenses on Nikon DSLRs 57,722 photos, 3,410 members
- Nikkor 50mm 1.8 209,577 photos, 17,123 members
- Consumerist.com 158,359 photos, 5,217 members
- Nikkor 243,707 photos, 9,978 members
- Nikon DSLR Users 1,168,062 photos, 41,492 members
- Nikon Digital 2,631,826 photos, 90,688 members
- E-MOTIONAL 4,501 photos, 591 members
"DCvision has the ability to show you real life without glossing over the ugliness or the humanity. People aren't perfect, we are flawed, and he shows us these flaws without dramatizing or sensationalism. Be prepared to be uncomfortable or disgusted or awed or all three at once."
June 27th, 2008
Vox Efx says:
"DCvision2006 serves up one of the most compelling and thought provoking photo streams I have come across here on Flickr. An excellent documentation of the consequences of poverty and disease - a voyeuristic glimpse into the world of prostitution, drug abuse and the plight of the homeless- all very real and and all very sad. Social commentary through photographs. Well Done."
March 30th, 2008
"Even though he cant get any girls to knowingly pose for him DC is not a bad guy..his real life photos are great ...always interesting and often times give me a nice chuckle too! ..Mr W."
February 13th, 2008
Jeff Kontur says:
"Real-life, candid, commando-style images of real people. Not everyone has a knack for it but you sure do!"
November 30th, 2007
Bill's Stuff says:
"Photos that can make you think..
Photos that show the real America.
The America that has no white picket fence.
And no hope."
November 9th, 2007
- October 2006
- Miami, FL
- I am:
- Male and Taken