I like to take pictures.....
"...it’s as easy to take a picture as it is difficult to take a good picture. Sometimes the good ones are gifts, sometimes the good ones require days of standing still and being quiet, sometimes you find them after weeks of looking for something else."
- Long Portrait 40 photos, 37 members
- Boing Boing 115,024 photos, 5,263 members
- COOL IMAGES 268 photos, 25 members
- Miami Herald Communities 4,193 photos, 189 members
- Miami New Times Press Flickr Pool 17,144 photos, 550 members
- Mirror Reflex Lens 9,622 photos, 990 members
- Miamisms 3,466 photos, 99 members
- The Hundred Club of Flickr 393,080 photos, 32,298 members
- What Great Eyes You Have! 7,050 photos, 2,078 members
- Lenny Furman FLICKR FRIENDS 3,130 photos, 281 members
- Quiet place 7,691 photos, 522 members
- Flickr's Best Faces 3,677 photos, 2,305 members
- Vintage Miami Beach 364 photos, 66 members
- miami after dark 2,503 photos, 656 members
- The Real Miami Beach 226 photos, 58 members
- South Beach, FLORIDA - Invite your Contacts 5,387 photos, 640 members
- South Florida Photography 26,495 photos, 1,074 members
- Miami in Black & White 1,155 photos, 82 members
- Catadioptric / Mirror Lenses 5,609 photos, 432 members
- Coral Gables Miami photo pool 1,159 photos, 78 members
- South Florida Photographers 34,479 photos, 842 members
- Miami People 5,237 photos, 395 members
- Miami Roundtable 3,102 photos, 185 members
- prime lenses (fixed focal length) 350,690 photos, 9,381 members
- Miami and all things about it 47,831 photos, 2,590 members
- Miami Flickrs- Invite all your contacts. 11,536 photos, 348 members
- No metering lenses on Nikon DSLRs 57,195 photos, 3,406 members
- Nikkor 50mm 1.8 208,152 photos, 17,041 members
- Consumerist.com 155,475 photos, 5,209 members
- Nikkor 240,435 photos, 9,911 members
- Nikon DSLR Users 1,097,629 photos, 39,751 members
- Nikon Digital 2,535,667 photos, 88,716 members
- E-MOTIONAL 4,511 photos, 591 members
"DCvision has the ability to show you real life without glossing over the ugliness or the humanity. People aren't perfect, we are flawed, and he shows us these flaws without dramatizing or sensationalism. Be prepared to be uncomfortable or disgusted or awed or all three at once."
June 27th, 2008
Vox Efx says:
"DCvision2006 serves up one of the most compelling and thought provoking photo streams I have come across here on Flickr. An excellent documentation of the consequences of poverty and disease - a voyeuristic glimpse into the world of prostitution, drug abuse and the plight of the homeless- all very real and and all very sad. Social commentary through photographs. Well Done."
March 30th, 2008
"Even though he cant get any girls to knowingly pose for him DC is not a bad guy..his real life photos are great ...always interesting and often times give me a nice chuckle too! ..Mr W."
February 13th, 2008
Jeff Kontur says:
"Real-life, candid, commando-style images of real people. Not everyone has a knack for it but you sure do!"
November 30th, 2007
Bill's Stuff says:
"Photos that can make you think..
Photos that show the real America.
The America that has no white picket fence.
And no hope."
November 9th, 2007
- October 2006
- Miami, FL
- I am:
- Male and Taken