I started my photography interest in 1971 when my parents bought me a 110 camera. I took that camera with me everywhere. In 1982 my best friend loaned me her Minolta SRT-102, and subsequently showed me how to develop those images in a home dark room. I have since tested the digital photography waters and want to swim deeper. I recently retired my Kodak Z980 Point-and-Shoot for a Nikon D80 DSLR, and I'm LOVING IT!
My photography interest is mainly macros, nature, and landscapes, and I feel my ADHD plays a big part of being able to see the fine detail Mother Nature has to offer. I do look forward to doing more people photography with the D80. Something that was more difficult with a point-and-shoot.
Besides being published in local and regional newspapers, I am published in the Best of College Photography Annual 2008, for a piece they selected for Finalist Selection Group (the top 5% of over 30,000 images, submitted by over 4,000 students worldwide). I've also entered work in local venues such as fairs, and my work is displayed in homes across the country.
Someone once said to me: "If I want to see a sunset, I'll go to the beach and see a sunset. However, you show me the world in a way I normally don't see the world."
Please enjoy browsing through my gallery. If you are interested in purchasing an image, please contact me with the size you are looking for, and I'll be happy to discuss it with you.
Some of my work is also available on note cards via my website and local retail outlets.
Photos of DB-Designs (1)
- OCC Activities 292 photos, 19 members
- Natural Jewellery 24,998 photos, 4,049 members
- Gay Rights Media 594 photos, 407 members
- Digital Photographer Magazine 78,749 photos, 1,395 members
- Washington King Tide Photo Initiative 746 photos, 253 members
- RadFey 317 photos, 96 members
- Getty Images Call for Artists 407,725 photos, 105,238 members
- Getty Images on Flickr 0 photos, 16,939 members
- Honda Motorcycles 21,665 photos, 2,342 members
- The Goddess Ravenna 293 photos, 15 members
DB-Designs doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- Daniel Bernstein
- June 2008
- Olympia, USA
- I am:
- Male and Single
- iv.est.fae [at] gmail.com