- Urban Decay 519,084 photos, 34,400 members
- Urbex 171,944 photos, 4,438 members
- Art of Urbex 176,373 photos, 4,912 members
- beautiful decay. 400,423 photos, 12,237 members
- Portishead, Somerset 1,499 photos, 148 members
- Canon EOS 50D Group 118,724 photos, 2,759 members
- South Devon railway 3,321 photos, 195 members
- Developed @ Photographique 71 photos, 14 members
- FILM SWAP 7,706 photos, 1,466 members
- Splitzer - ONLY shots using a Splitzer on a Lomo LCA+ or Diana+ 1,076 photos, 276 members
- Cosina CX 2,633 photos, 275 members
- xpro lomo 7,859 photos, 196 members
- I love my cat 441,622 photos, 54,292 members
- Lomo lc-a rat's eye view 3,292 photos, 324 members
- Kodak Xpro 9,769 photos, 564 members
- Analog Photography 2,365,795 photos, 52,932 members
- FILM CAMERAS ONLY! 769,249 photos, 27,600 members
- I Shoot Film 2,591,368 photos, 110,588 members
- Fuji Colourshift 5,109 photos, 429 members
- Negative lomO. 736 photos, 104 members
- LC-A & Wide Angle Lens 242 photos, 86 members
- LOMO LC-W 3,201 photos, 193 members
- Mr Bloopy - Literally an Icon 346 photos, 44 members
- Lomo LC-W(ide) 10,889 photos, 487 members
- Vivitar Ultra Wide & Slim 44,278 photos, 4,386 members
- 35mm Multi-Exposure 3,870 photos, 514 members
- LC-A & LC-A+ 58,221 photos, 1,399 members
- Lomo LC-M 212 photos, 10 members
- XPRO CROSS PROCESSING 66,571 photos, 4,786 members
- Pure Lomo 9,689 photos, 703 members
- Cats on film - analog cat group 19,919 photos, 1,657 members
- Lomo Crane/Pylon Porn 1,053 photos, 227 members
- ★ lomo UK ★ 43,710 photos, 1,618 members
- Derelict Bristol 479 photos, 83 members
- Cross Processing - FILM ONLY 197,417 photos, 20,298 members
- LoMoo - (lo-fi cows!) 77 photos, 16 members
- Lomo Cats! 1,864 photos, 316 members
- Lomo raT. 1,301 photos, 51 members
- Lomo into the suN. 1,556 photos, 187 members
- LOMO 223,053 photos, 38,446 members
- neckcreaker (lo-fi) 2,700 photos, 136 members
- Bristol on Film 3,666 photos, 221 members
- Olympus XA & XA4 4,967 photos, 197 members
- chinscrapers (lo-fi) 2,749 photos, 124 members
- Monkey Monday 517 photos, 167 members
Laura Mary says:
"Pretty much non-stop xpro awesomeness every day of the week - stop by any time for a bright, punchy, well composed collection of your next favourites!"
October 6th, 2010
"Daz is full of awesome. Fact."
March 15th, 2009
"Daz's epic 365 series has been a real inspiration to me throughout my own 365 adventures. His talent for environmental portraits is astounding. So many aspects of his photography have influenced me in certain directions - mostly his use of off-camera flash. When I first started down the strobist road, Daz's brain was the one I picked! His penchant for experimentation is also something I admire. His shots are always dramatic, awe-inspiring and highly individual.
Oh, I also admire his lack of fear of being told off for trespassing ;-)"
December 2nd, 2008
"I was initially drawn to the really awesome derelict location pictures in Daz stream, and since then he has been a source of inspiration to me. After many months of knowing Daz, stalking him and even channeling my inner Daz on some locations. I feel it about time to leave a testimonial to let you know how much you rock. You do. fact."
August 18th, 2008
the brownhorse says:
"Daz has been a contact of mine for a while, and i'm so glad he is. his use of colour alone is outstanding, but i really admire how he gets out into s many cool places. how does he find them? he always gets the coolest shot from these places, i'm green with envy. please, please, please add him as a contact or at least check out his stream. i look forward to what he's gonna do next."
March 14th, 2008
Jah Lovely says:
"Where to start...
Dazzery Daz is the master of awesome. I can always count on his daily photo to make me smile and push me to "up" my creativity level.
His outdoor shots completely floor me every single time.
Its his stance, his jacket, his hair, his attitude...I love everything about Daz.
He is an amazing photographer and friend.
February 19th, 2008
- August 2005
- Bury St Edmunds
- I am: