Thanks so much for taking time out to visit my personal photography web site!!! I try to get out and photograph the San Francisco bay area street parades,fairs,landscape scenery, and some pageant events as often as I can. The San Francisco bay area has many multi-cultural events all year long and it is a very beautiful city from all aspect!!!
Most of the photos are taken in public areas, and if you see yourself in one of my galleries and would like to have your image removed, please contact me and I will take it down immediately. I would like to respect your privacy.
A little bit about myself; I am David Yu, a.k.a. Yuman- but my best friends call me "Little Fish" (it is a Chinese thing). :) My passion for photography consumes my weekends and what little free time I have. I am drawn to the rich multi-culture of the Bay Area, and I love to shoot the various parades and street fairs in the city.
Over the years there have been some improvements in my work, but I'm inspired by the diverse cultural mix of San Francisco to better my artistic vision.
I hope you will enjoy my lucky snap moments, and thanks so much of your visits!!!
All my images are: Attribution-NonCommercial Creative Commons.
You can associate a Creative Commons license with your content if you wish, to grant people the right to use your work under certain circumstances. For more information on what your options are, please visit the Creative Commons website. creativecommons.org/licenses/
David Yu's Photography Available for purchase in this website:
Thank you very much!!! :)
Please visit me @ Twitter, Face book page, Google + :))
Twitter | Facebook | Google +
Here for your most comfort to view my photos. Please click flickr photo slide show to enjoy my photostream.
Please check it out my most interesting and most hitzzz fotos from the past couple years in the slide show here. Thank you!!!
David Yu photography | Promote Your Page Too
View all my photos stream on FLUIDR black
- moon and sky photographs 25,615 photos, 3,657 members
- Moon Full or otherwise 19,259 photos, 5,074 members
- Fireworks 76,996 photos, 20,166 members
- Harvest Moon & Autumnal Equinox 249 photos, 78 members
- Sun, sun and more sun 22,021 photos, 3,454 members
- San Francisco Life 4,458 photos, 172 members
- Bay Nature 21,095 photos, 810 members
- City Nights 158,716 photos, 11,953 members
- Panoramas - Panoramiques 38,766 photos, 5,419 members
- Lake Tahoe 10,826 photos, 1,704 members
- California Central Coast Photographers 22,204 photos, 589 members
- California King Tides Photo Initiative 1,542 photos, 295 members
- rainbow 10,864 photos, 5,033 members
- The Moon [*current* photos only] 30,210 photos, 9,293 members
- water reflections!!! 21,113 photos, 1,725 members
- Time Lapse Videos 7,033 photos, 3,237 members
- Fleet Week San Francisco 4,225 photos, 260 members
- Wildlife Photography 473,083 photos, 14,284 members
- Carnaval Parade San Francisco 5,142 photos, 176 members
- S Q U A R E S 85,569 photos, 3,521 members
- Tattoos 74,485 photos, 21,362 members
- Beautiful Scenery & Landscapes 475,362 photos, 29,076 members
- Long Exposures 366,219 photos, 32,780 members
- Golden Gate National Parks Conservancy 2,960 photos, 513 members
- San Francisco Bay Area Sunsets & Sunrises 5,354 photos, 536 members
- Palace of Fine Arts in San Francisco 460 photos, 128 members
- California Photographer - Best Photos from California 21,213 photos, 1,103 members
- Bridge Sunsets & Sunrises 5,910 photos, 1,747 members
- Bridges 123,025 photos, 11,524 members
- Nature and Landscapes 352,521 photos, 11,643 members
- Architecture / 建築 128,463 photos, 3,590 members
- Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 200mm f/2.0 G VR I/II 374 photos, 115 members
- reflections, spiegelungen 78,647 photos, 6,499 members
- Urban Skylines 92,729 photos, 6,652 members
- Reflections 531,669 photos, 45,997 members
- San Francisco's Richmond District 1,628 photos, 200 members
- Sunrises and Sunsets 227,625 photos, 21,165 members
- The Golden Gate Bridge 16,142 photos, 3,149 members
- Night Photography 345,657 photos, 22,208 members
- Bay Bridge 4,013 photos, 537 members
- City Skylines 22,178 photos, 2,172 members
- Photographer Paradise(Post 1/Award 5 ) 246,612 photos, 14,053 members
- San Mateo County Group 11,654 photos, 593 members
- Seascapes and Shorelines 510,432 photos, 24,594 members
- Pacifica Pier 536 photos, 90 members
- California Landscape and Seascape 43,586 photos, 2,088 members
- San Francisco, One Per Day 15,202 photos, 858 members
- The Shores of California 27,984 photos, 1,943 members
- Hearst Castle 2,782 photos, 335 members
- S.F NIGHT SHOTS 2,384 photos, 124 members
louie imaging says:
"I have now known David for many years and have seen his work grown in leaps and bounds. David is humble about his work and his humility allows him to push himself beyond what he think is possible.
His work is "Evolving" everyday.
His relentless energy for the medium and his push for perfecting his craft, I feel will one day set his work at levels he himself has not realize.
I for one look forward to seeing him achieve this harmony and growth as a photographer.
For all of you who have met David, I am sure you will agree that his open kind heart in welcoming others, make us all wish him
an incredible & fortunate journey of pursuing perfection in his "Camera Life"!
3rd January, 2013
"his pictures make me say "wow, i live here?""
5th March, 2010
Marco Sanchez says:
"Everyone looks good in Davids pictures, and its a testament to how much tender love and care he puts into his shots. You'll be hard pressed to find a more enthusiastic and passionate event photographer out on the street, and its a pleasure to know him and learn from him."
27th May, 2009
"davidyuweb's pictures are always totally awesome and a source of inspiration for me."
7th July, 2008
"Wow. David takes such beautiful images!! Full of color and always vibrant..when I grow as a photographer I want to be that good! :-)"
22nd June, 2008
Richard T. Bui says:
"Anyone can take a picture and to a degree, accurately capture what the scene looks like. But an artist such as David can make the pictures truly come alive. Looking at his picture, you can feel the emotion of the person being captured and can't help but be drawn in. David has many, many amazing shots, but it's his post processing that sets him apart from anyone else."
30th May, 2008
The Project FC says:
"David takes a lot of great snapshots. Simply stated: Picture perfect! Totally captures what goes on around San Francisco. Great to see you around flickr!"
28th May, 2007
- David Yu
- January 2006
- San Francisco, USA
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- David Yu photography
- davidyuweb [at] gmail.com