I try to keep my heart and mind as open as my eyes. It’s a continuous work in progress. So, I just keep adjusting the aperture and the angle.
Follow me on Instagram: dareber
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
- Pentax Q Street 1,604 photos, 225 members
- Pentax Q 18,658 photos, 1,249 members
- Flickr Olympus OM-D E-M1 + E-M5 + E-M10 332,292 photos, 6,900 members
- Olympus OM-D Series Photography Sample Group 276,618 photos, 5,223 members
- Olympus PEN-F,OM-D E-M1, E-M10, E-M5 and E-M5II user 702,720 photos, 14,833 members
- Amazing iPhoneography 420,753 photos, 16,980 members
- Geotagged: Kansas 11,155 photos, 95 members
- iPhone Camera Shots 742,864 photos, 26,707 members
- 50mm (The original 50mm group) 1,362,598 photos, 64,821 members
- Saxists 90 photos, 24 members
- Hammer Time 792 photos, 91 members
- Signs of Kansas City 4,113 photos, 200 members
- Kansas City 51,579 photos, 1,631 members
David Reber's Hammer Photography doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- David Reber
- July 2007
- Mobile, AL
- Overland Park, KS, USA
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- david [at] davidreber.com