Hello, my name is Dan - I'm from Wales, shoot film, use Leica/Mamiya/Hasselblad cameras and am a member of the Artist collective 'Documenting Britain'
Prints are available for sale in various sizes and editions, message me for info.
All photos are Dan wood © Please don't use without my permission first, thanks.
- Mamiya 6 & 7 42,264 photos, 2,034 members
- GUMMER STREET 5,961 photos, 835 members
- Mamiya 7 and 7II 46,635 photos, 3,679 members
- Yashica T5/T4 31,598 photos, 2,859 members
- I shoot Yashica 25,907 photos, 2,282 members
- Mamiya 6 13,608 photos, 1,077 members
- Naturalight 30,124 photos, 1,471 members
- Alternative Iceland. 21 photos, 5 members
- TriX Lovers 118,142 photos, 6,565 members
- I Shoot Kodak Film 741,573 photos, 22,739 members
- Welsh Skatingboarding 28 photos, 7 members
- Street Photography Zine 1,230 photos, 326 members
- Black Dog Collective 729 photos, 517 members
- Henri Cartier-Bresson Photo Contest 153 photos, 186 members
- Better in Black & White 58,667 photos, 1,384 members
- U&I Magazine 110,992 photos, 9,960 members
- TASTE'S THEORY (Photos with philosophy) 20,950 photos, 613 members
- FECAL FACE DOT COM 99,456 photos, 3,746 members
- Retrø 35,427 photos, 4,587 members
- Documentary Portraiture 40,796 photos, 2,611 members
- Thrasher Magazine - Photograffiti 27,135 photos, 1,918 members
- Hommage à Doisneau 43,687 photos, 2,147 members
- Chasing Shadows 40,404 photos, 1,832 members
- Gelatin Silver Print 6,877 photos, 333 members
- Leica M6 / M7 / MP 55,844 photos, 1,324 members
- PHOTOCLASSIC 113,470 photos, 2,368 members
- Dogs! Dogs! Dogs! 1,092,259 photos, 130,294 members
- pure street 296,757 photos, 4,613 members
- Street & Reportage 261,484 photos, 5,697 members
- LEICA Globetrotter 53,974 photos, 902 members
- darkroom technique 24,477 photos, 1,824 members
- Monochromatic Visions 24,002 photos, 2,576 members
- Leica M photography 369,333 photos, 11,017 members
- Darkroom Prints 17,362 photos, 1,002 members
- Magnum Magnitude 43,983 photos, 917 members
- Humanistic 8,413 photos, 2,219 members
- Black and White Film 657,399 photos, 14,603 members
- South Wales 85,137 photos, 1,380 members
- FILM. 661,031 photos, 12,606 members
- Image Gallery - Urban Photos 77,384 photos, 1,574 members
- Black & white - Poetic streetshots 145,793 photos, 2,896 members
- Street Composition (Fine Art Street Photography) 321,268 photos, 9,290 members
- B&W: Dark Side Of The City / N&B: Le Cote Obscur De La Ville 43,590 photos, 1,590 members
- M6 & MP LEICA 104,780 photos, 4,835 members
- Wisdom Cries Out in The Streets. 71,677 photos, 1,740 members
- Wales Online Photography Flickr Group 153,620 photos, 3,828 members
- Street Photography 3,344 photos, 45,249 members
- The Wales Film Group 3,732 photos, 95 members
- I Shoot Ilford Film 138,738 photos, 8,095 members
- The Wet Darkroom 13,460 photos, 991 members
"love your work!!its very classical and timeless..!"
July 24th, 2009
Jeffry Lausberg says:
"Dan Wood is a photographer with a hart for people. You should definitely check out his personal website. More than excelent black and white photography.
May 13th, 2009
Iris Syzlack says:
"I've just discovered the work of Dan. He's an incredibly talented photographer! Thanks for this beautiful photostream!!!"
May 11th, 2009
Eni Turkeshi Imagery says:
"i`m in constant awe from his photos!"
May 8th, 2009
Sion Fullana says:
"Stunning work.... full of feeling, truth and magic...
Please don't give up on your promise of never going digital... you certainly make the most out of film like no one else!!!
April 1st, 2009
"Dan has provided me with a glimpse into the world through his travel photography that I am grateful for. His work is sensitive and has, at least what appears to me, a respect for his photographic subjects that is lacking in much of today's overwhelming amount of travel images. I always look forward to seeing new images from his travels."
March 8th, 2009
"I've been fortunate to know Dan for a long time now as a mate from the early days of skating though more recently a design client. I am always in awe of his eye for capturing a moment in time. This along with his framing and use primarily of film gives off a raw feel (even when digitised) that most digital pics can only wish to be."
December 21st, 2006
- Dan Wood
- December 2006
- Wales UK
- I am:
- Male and Taken