Nostalgic Memories by Lea Website is available at
I have been practicing photography most of my life either in front of or behind the lens. I learned the basics from two of the best teachers I could have ever encountered, my beloved father, and brother. The smell of developer is in my nostrils and the excitement of a completed image still motivating me to continue to learn and produce beautiful images, and carry on the tradition of my family.
My Father was a re-known artist and photographer in Denver, member and co-founder of the Denver Artist Guild, and serious award winner and devoted instructor.
My brother was an award winning Freelance Photographer, accomplished Technical Writer, and computer expert. He was among the first computer programmers during the 70's and 80's, (owner of the first personally owned room size WANG PC computers in the late 70's). Ernie having worked closely as a technical writer and test pilot for both Paul Allen and Bill Gates while developing the first personal computer development, was instrumental in the development of personal computers being available for public purchase. He test drove and approved software and hardware for both Apple and Microsoft companies in the "Battle of the PC". He single handedly approved the first operational programs for Microsoft (Word) and Apple Developmental projects.
He was author of operational books and procedures for both companies. Ernest E. Mau is in 'Who's Who in Computers" and author of many programming books still used for development, today.
History of The free-lance writer's survival manual Books are documents registered in the Library of Congress '1980.
"Getting the Most From Your micro Computer" Ernest E. Mau. by Mau, Ernest E. Rochelle Park, N.J. : Hayden Book Co., c1983.
"Create Word Puzzles With Your Microcomputer" and
"Word Puzzles with Your Microcomputer" (Rochelle Park, NJ: Hayden, 1982). Ernest E. Mau: Hayden Book Co., c1982. are information on software that will create programs and crossword/word puzzles from a list of words supplied by the user.
"Puzzle maker" Became noted for his full time puzzle creations done by computer. He was also the author of various Sci Fi books and magazines. With a vivid imagination along with a futuristic touch created lasting episodes with a twist of reality, we find out. A true vision of what was to come.
I humbly follow in the footsteps that my father and brother created through out their lives. I proudly carry on the photography that both have instilled in my in my early years.
I Love and I miss you both terribly! Thank you for instilling this interest in me. I wish you could be here to see what has developed in technology since your hindsight. I believe you are still programming todays technology from a better place. Thank you
ALOOOOHA, I adore photographing Hawaii and anything connected with Hawaiian Music
I have my own Fan Appreciation Website for Hawaiian Singing Sensation Danny Couch, (singer of Hawaii's Theme Song, "These Islands") at www.dannycouchfanaddicts.com
Danny allowed me to debut his newest releases prior to their official release. Quite an honor!
CLICK THIS LINK TO LISTEN TO "THESE ISLANDS" CLIP BY HAWAIIAN SINGER~ENTERTAINER DANNY COUCH
I've been running his only Approved Fan Site and Fan Club for over 10 years of dedicated professional support of his career and musical talent, and I also feature other artists to help perpetuate Hawaii and Hawaiian Music on the Mainland, Na Leo, HAPA, Jake, Alea, Keahiwai Barefoot Natives, Bro Caz, Manny K Fernandez, and more. All of which I have had the pleasure of meeting and even more so, able to call friends.
A hui hou, Lea
Check me out at my FaceBook Pages (these are mostly for fun) I've been active in photography for 30 years currently shoot with a Nikon D300 and backup with my D70 but have worked other digitals, Canon SLRs, and 4x5 big format Twin Lens Reflex, and classic Bellows studio cams .
Fanaddicts' favorite photos from other Flickr members (1)
- Strobist.com 608,868 photos, 124,077 members
- ALL KINDS OF WHEELS. 0 photos, 2 members
- Cooliris | Endless Discovery 26,916 photos, 3,712 members
- THE NEW CAMERA 17,797 photos, 1,271 members
- Surfing, Wakeboarding....any watersports 21,382 photos, 1,758 members
- Pentax Optio W90 1,120 photos, 112 members
- Fictitious Reality 32 th Exhibition- HanaS. 14 photos, 511 members
- Fictitious Reality 31 TH Exhibition- An Vie / Karine 0 photos, 290 members
- Alien Bees 67,251 photos, 7,371 members
- Fictitious Reality-30 Exhibition- gabonezu (back but very s/) 2 photos, 221 members
- Fictitious Reality 29th Exhibition-Une petite touche française 19 photos, 242 members
- Fictitious Reality 27th Exhibition-entelepentele / Monika 20 photos, 258 members
- Tokina 11-16mm f/2.8 99,779 photos, 9,018 members
- Fictitious Reality 26th Exhibition-solarixx / sol 16 photos, 747 members
- Fictitious Reality 25th Exhibition-duarja-Albert Giralt 0 photos, 363 members
- Fictitious Reality 24 th Exhibition-Séverine C. aka sey 9 20 photos, 308 members
- Fictitious Reality 23th Exhibition- transgress (here and away) 28 photos, 366 members
- Fictitious Reality 22 Exhibition-gosia janik 28 photos, 396 members
- Pacific Northwest Photographic Society 0 photos, 15 members
- Podcamp Hawaii 275 photos, 68 members
- "Realidad Ficticia Galería de Arte-3 Expo./Fictitious 3 9 photos, 455 members
- "Realidad Ficticia Galería de Arte-2 Expo./Fictitious 2 19 photos, 633 members
- "Realidad Ficticia Galería de Arte" 11 photos, 568 members
- Digital Photography School 542,021 photos, 20,750 members
- "MASIVIDAD EXCLUSIVA"-"Exclusive Mass" 871 photos, 462 members
- Top 20 Hawaii 111 photos, 94 members
- Hilo, Hawaii 2,186 photos, 195 members
- Hawaii.com 268 photos, 28 members
- Old Hawaii 1,566 photos, 176 members
- 808Talk Hawaii Ohana 1,517 photos, 45 members
- Hawaii 78,994 photos, 5,365 members
- ZM Planar 50mm 13,147 photos, 901 members
- Pancake Lens 9,577 photos, 368 members
- JAPAN [directory] 日本 1,076,312 photos, 19,290 members
- Scenery Photography 37,915 photos, 841 members
- Turquoise Love~Blue Pacific 644 photos, 68 members
- Hawaiian Sunsets 1,976 photos, 265 members
- Plumeria 763 photos, 81 members
- Frangipani - Plumeria 5,341 photos, 737 members
- Hawaii.com Ohana 0 photos, 6 members
- HAWAIIAN MUSIC ARTISTS 95 photos, 13 members
- Hawaii Pa i Ki i To Photograph 1,286 photos, 113 members
- SUNSET 168,861 photos, 12,404 members
- The Hawaii Connection 18,855 photos, 646 members
- Hawaii Photographs 67,528 photos, 3,288 members
- Hawaii Underwater 8,141 photos, 513 members
- I love Hawai`i 30,393 photos, 647 members
- Kama'aina and More (Hawaii) 42,363 photos, 1,561 members
- Sunrise, Sunset -- Anything Sun! 1,132,468 photos, 71,250 members
- Seascapes and Shorelines 777,464 photos, 34,120 members
Fanaddicts doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- Lea (Nostalgic Memories by Lea/Danny Couch Fanaddicts) Cook
- July 2006
- Seattle (Hawaii at heart) Olalla WA.
- Gig Harbor Washington, US
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- photographer web mistress and designer
- Nostalgic Memories by Lea