I am made of blue hair, tattoos, piercings, color and music! I love big old trucks, and fat thumping bass. Djs and dogs, cats and chocolate. I paint scenery for a living, carving foam into trees and rocks and things. I throw underground warehouse parties. I am a rockstar and a ninja.
I have a glitter gun and I know how to use it.
I wander the planet leaving equal parts creation and destruction. I like to look at things. I am a slave to the groove.
messy, disorganized, social, tough, outgoing, rarely worries, self revealing, open, risk taker, likes the unknown, likes large parties, makes friends easily, likes to stand out, likes to make fun of people, reckless, optimistic, positive, strong, does not like to be alone, ambivalent about chaos, abstract, impractical, not good at saving money, fearless, trusting, thrill seeker, not rule conscious, enjoys leadership, strange, loves food, abstract, rarely irritated, anti-authority, attracted to the counter culture.... Come play with me!
- Gothic DMV 234 photos, 51 members
- Baltimore Rock Opera Society 810 photos, 38 members
- MARIO BROS FAN 1,748 photos, 630 members
- We love Mario! Amamos Mario! 4,353 photos, 821 members
- MUNNYWORLD 4,098 photos, 544 members
- Toy Art 85,038 photos, 2,522 members
- kidrobot 17,697 photos, 2,359 members
- art toys 68,769 photos, 3,906 members
- Using Swarovski 2,501 photos, 356 members
- SWAROVSKI the magic of crystal 550 photos, 358 members
- Chevy Blazer/S10/Jimmy/Bravada/Hombre 575 photos, 122 members
- VFMHRW 91 photos, 10 members
- Altered Signs 7,926 photos, 8,250 members
- Bacon Brothers Band 22 photos, 6 members
- indie designers ::: 35,214 photos, 2,031 members
- Surface Designs 4,428 photos, 309 members
- Creative Craft - My Own Design 100,794 photos, 4,885 members
- N.E.E.T. Magazine 124,641 photos, 6,335 members
- U-Handbag Handmade Handbags & Purses - All 24,893 photos, 2,564 members
- Blue Hair 1,700 photos, 351 members
- All Parties! 3,123 photos, 407 members
- Sticker Phiends 7,720 photos, 439 members
- Faux Finishing 860 photos, 109 members
- Rave Photographers 15,095 photos, 1,711 members
- Full Sail University 1,443 photos, 124 members
- Central Baltimore 289 photos, 28 members
- Abstract Scaffolding 8,685 photos, 788 members
- Fake Wood Days 725 photos, 158 members
- larp an larpers 396 photos, 43 members
- 12 inch Art 1,654 photos, 341 members
- I love Old Bay 72 photos, 39 members
- Daily Tentacle 1,044 photos, 235 members
- INTERGALACTIC GEOGRAPHIC 494 photos, 93 members
- roadie 121 photos, 17 members
- Painted Furniture 3,516 photos, 992 members
- Urban Vinyl Fiend 32,172 photos, 1,974 members
- Girl Photographers 957,846 photos, 38,214 members
- DJ Gear Equipment Setup (www.exitmusik.com) 1,486 photos, 480 members
- Gotta Love Brass 772 photos, 80 members
- Jef Aérosol 6,350 photos, 3,223 members
- Discoshit. 70 photos, 215 members
- You Owe Me A Dollar ! 107 photos, 222 members
- + Toys ( 玩具,おもちゃ ) 536,394 photos, 25,536 members
- Street Stickers 68,986 photos, 2,693 members
- Bead Porn 41,679 photos, 2,673 members
- We Demand Donuts: April 21, 2016 2,352 photos, 3,262 members
- Push Buttons 886 photos, 209 members
- Doorbell Porn 705 photos, 115 members
- Insects & Spiders 114,341 photos, 4,696 members
- SPIDERS 72,831 photos, 10,795 members
"This fool cant even describe how in awe I am of this womans Raw LIMITLESS Unfettered artistic ability.
Even after all the time we have shared together, our adventures, travels, she continues to amaze the hell out of me.
Watching Danielle grow into her own has been TRULY one of life's gifts !
She is Amazing and there is NO STOPPING her.
Yes I'm bias... but tell me I'm wrong... and I'll shut the fuck up
YOU ROCK BABY"
April 6th, 2007
Monkee Paw says:
"Danielle, oh Danielle
How do I love your stream?
Let me count the ways;
One, Blue, Thr….oh crap…never mind.
So here the deal, yo…..Dan is the man, er, ah..Woman…and she has killer taste in color, music, comics, trucks, pseudo-medieval battle activities, armor, weapons, stickers, graffiti, art, glitter (That’s right…I said glitter, fool!), hair styles, KILTS, tattoos, movies, and she lives in a warehouse for crying out loud!
Good with children, kind to animals, gives to charity, saves the whales, helps the homeless, leaps buildings in a single bound, eats large submarine sandwiches in a single bite, cuts guns in half with her mind, shoots stinging foam from her fingers, has a skeleton made of adamintanium, is cozy with Bruce Wayne, once took the Batmobile out for a joyride, gave that Robin punk a swirly, calls Juggernaut a sissy to his face, once helped Superman change a flat tire, built a space shuttle in her spare time, taught Darin Aronofsky how to play GO, drinks the blood of muggers and thugs late at night, runs with the bulls in Spain, was one of the original programmers on the Cray 5 project, drives an M1 Abrahms down to the corner store to get a pack of Luckys, told Bruce Campbell and Sam Raimi that Ash should have a chainsaw for a hand in their movie, invented Playdoh and the internal combustion engine, ghost writer for Stephen Hawking on his last book, is about a week away from cracking cold fusion, wrote a thesis on superconductors that got her knighted by her majesty, hangs out with Sean Connery and regularly kicks his butt in a games of Crisco twister, Chuck Norris dated her for awhile and he would call the cops on her all the time for domestic disputes, she came up with the idea for Burning man, went back in time in her time machine and met a guy named H.G Wells, she has Guillermo Del Toro's home phone on speed dial, once shoved Britney Spears down some stairs, taught Tom Selleck how to shoot a gun and ride a horse, babysits Tim Burtons dogs when he is out of town, had her diary turned into a movie called "The Road Warrior", Taught DJ Icey how to spin, was a demolitions expert for the Navy SEALS, helped D.B Cooper spend his money, has pictures of herself giving the alien "bunny ears" inside Area 51, loaned Harrison Ford her hat for the filming of the Indiana jones trilogy, routinley takes Yoda to raves, has been known to give Fabio titty twisters at the gym, and owns her own firearm manufacturing company.
Now can you give me one good reason why you WOULDN’T want to look at her photos?
Danielle rules hardcore. Deal with it."
February 20th, 2007
NoNo Joe says:
"I lub da_blue!
Keep posting photos, and I'll keep commenting!
November 29th, 2006
"Blue Blue Blue ! I love Blue thanks to U =)
Danielle is talented : Supa Grrrl ! I love your portraits, your urban photos... In fact, everything you shot :-)
Keep it up this way, You're great. I'm proud to be in your flickr's friends."
November 16th, 2006
Azure Bleu says:
"Danielle's got an amazing natural eye for creating great photos. Her subjects and compositions are engaging and always hint at (or sometimes shout) intriguing narratives. She shoots from the heart while using her mind to expand the creative experience. Also, she and that Bastard of her’s are among the finest people I’ve met, uber-cool and appreciative of life's gifts."
November 8th, 2006
"Ms Blue's pictures are amazing. I enjoy seeing what she will come up with. She is truly an artist and every shot that is taken is from her sole. Her pictures speak to you in so many ways. The colors and shapes are beautiful. I hope that I can get up to her level in picture taking one day. :)"
November 1st, 2006
- September 2005
- Ship Bottom
- Baltimore, USA
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- Scenic Artist