I have had an interest in transport from a very young age, but really started to take off in 1997, and has been burgeoning ever since; my particular interest being railways, mainly within the UK but am now developing an interest of Central Europe.
I know my photos are far from perfect, they are more of 'record shots' rather than anything, but I appreciate feedback, good or bad.
If you know a train's headcode, and I haven't included it in the caption, please do let me know, I would appreciate the info. Similarly, if you see that I have included mistakes or incorrect information on pictures, I would also like to know.
Thanks, hope you enjoy looking at my photos.
Please check out my girlfriend's photostream, which can be found at: www.flickr.com/photos/alana125/
Oh, and by the way, if you add my photos as favourites and I see that your photostream or favourites contains many images of just graffiti, or trespass on railway property, I shall not hesitate to block you.
For those of you into railway wagons, my wagon pictures are grouped here:
rather than an individual album, as it's too large!
- UK Track Machines 5,266 photos, 208 members
- Railway Carriages and Wagons of Europe 25,722 photos, 155 members
- railways wagons 48,997 photos, 108 members
- On-Track Plant and Road-Railers 5,299 photos, 153 members
- Mystery Railway Locations 356 photos, 100 members
- Goods Wagons of the British Railway 55,769 photos, 316 members
Dan86401 doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- Dan Adkins
- April 2009
- Northampton, United Kingdom
- I am:
- Male and Taken