Photos of Dalla* (9)
- Focus Blur (changing focus during exp) 530 photos, 510 members
- . schwarzweiss . 6,492 photos, 408 members
- Foam Wonder (now closed) 1,457 photos, 234 members
- Íslenskir fossar - Icelandic waterfalls 11,572 photos, 1,710 members
- Golden Age Magazine - Single Photo Feature 2,830 photos, 872 members
- ~memories of children~ 38,035 photos, 1,337 members
- Weddings 128,096 photos, 11,484 members
- Professional Wedding Photographer 71,134 photos, 5,376 members
- Wedding Photographers 225,282 photos, 29,463 members
- Women Photographers in Iceland 2,582 photos, 84 members
- Critique Portfolio Pro - Photo Critiques and Discussions 3,423 photos, 1,691 members
- Gratitude Project - 30 Days 3,465 photos, 335 members
- Homemade Lens 9,678 photos, 2,531 members
- Ingmar Bergman's 63rd Film 8,784 photos, 826 members
- Sueño con Serpientes 7,602 photos, 399 members
- Photo Business Forum 2,745 photos, 1,918 members
- Enquire Mag 208,302 photos, 8,148 members
- Real Comments for Real Images 481 photos, 56 members
- Nordic Photography 11,096 photos, 674 members
- Gone At Dusk 1,006 photos, 326 members
- Portrait★Faces 111,577 photos, 52,980 members
- What travel guides don't show 699 photos, 48 members
- Wedding Photography 259,537 photos, 52,693 members
- Lensbaby Square 425 photos, 112 members
- Iceland.is - The official gateway to Iceland 1,751 photos, 362 members
- Hairography 127 photos, 32 members
- Svärta (http://svrta.org) 122,679 photos, 3,022 members
- Icelandic horses (íslenskir hestar) 5,934 photos, 858 members
- Reykjavík City 2,150 photos, 282 members
- The Creative Mama Photography Contests 422 photos, 491 members
- LAIT NOIR Lovers ♥ 962 photos, 100 members
- gallery of personalities 1,285 photos, 204 members
- Old Hollywood 8,840 photos, 1,555 members
- POTPOURRI MAGAZINE 352,932 photos, 8,281 members
- Perfect Child (Invite your friends) 2,456 photos, 213 members
- 100 Reasons You Should Smile- The Book Project 1,045 photos, 312 members
- Fictitious Reality 34th Exhibition-walter.breidenbach 14 photos, 412 members
- The Unconventional Kid 8,568 photos, 651 members
- Flickr@Iceland 53,209 photos, 1,811 members
- Fictitious Reality 32 th Exhibition- HanaS. 14 photos, 508 members
- Arete Photography 308 photos, 44 members
- WANE Magazine 765 photos, 1,222 members
- I believe in holidays & other calendrical observances P1 C1 15,154 photos, 825 members
- cold in the moonlight, colder in the sea 2,087 photos, 884 members
- sjonarmið.com 219 photos, 73 members
- Rückenfigur 10,019 photos, 1,232 members
- Icelandic highland 227 photos, 49 members
- Typography and Lettering 183,374 photos, 29,566 members
- For frequent dreamers only. 377 photos, 54 members
- Photographic Possibilities 46,448 photos, 1,824 members
"Salbjörg Rita Jónsdóttir,
your pictures makes me cry ...
Thank you for sharing."
October 22nd, 2009
André Lui Bernardo says:
"i just loooove you and your work. :-)"
August 19th, 2008
Jordan Chark says:
"Dalla's work is nothing short of breathtaking. Her Icelandic landscapes are easily some of the best I've ever seen, and her photos of children are both touching and beautiful. Her photographic eye is exquisitely developed, and paired with her post processing skills, the results are always brilliant."
August 13th, 2008
"I spend a lot of time with Dalla when it came to the time that she got "infected" of the Flickr syndrome. So I follow her work through all this time now and with almost every new picture she is uploading I’m stunned by her talent. She puts so much of her in every picture and yes she has the EYE but I know that she is also working really hard to get where she is now. Thank you Dalla for your constantly inspiration."
June 14th, 2008
Roberta Facchini says:
"One of the best photographer in Flickr, i absolutely love her work, her photos are outstanding and truly inspirational. i can't stop go over and over her stream. i felt in love with her pictures and with Iceland, a country that i want to visit so bad!! =) keep uploading =)"
February 6th, 2008
"One true mark of an artist is to create their own recognisable individual style. Their are many very good photographers on Flickr, many excellent technicians, but artists are few and far between. Dalla is most certainly part of that select group. Her personal style shines through in all the types of photography she engages in, even in that most tricky of areas, landscapes. It is a genuine pleasure and inspiration to see the photos she regularly posts. Every now and again, I think, "hey, why didn't I think of that" ? And then comes the answer "well, you never would have, not in a million years" - that's clearly a "Dalla photo"."
August 19th, 2007
"Salbjörg Rita Jónsdóttir "Dalla" is a great artist and photographer with a very talented vision, her photos are a unique art full of beauty, perfection and special style. She's an inspiration for me as her point of view illuminates to us while you see her photostream."
July 23rd, 2007
"Dalla* sets a high standard and yet is entirely accessible. She even writes nice comments on my little photos. I worship her consistently love-infused technical accomplishments. All hail Dalla*!"
July 13th, 2007
"The thing that sets Dalla apart, (other than the fact that she’s got a brilliant eye for shooting) is the great care she puts into every one of her pictures. Even pictures she calls “snapshots” have a look about them that sets them apart. My favorite pictures of Dalla’s are always either dramatic sweeping landscapes, or common everyday objects. I always look at them and wonder, “How does she do that?”"
June 24th, 2007
una cierta mirada says:
"Pura sensibilidad, luces de Vermeer, retratos de niños auténticos... Una de las miradas más bellas de Flickr"
June 15th, 2007
"i shall keep this short and simple. dalla s work inspires me. every single art produced by her is somehting you call it, talent. a flickr page that you must not miss :D"
June 6th, 2007
Yaya of the Blue Ridge says:
"There is a purity to Dallas' art that leaves the soul inspired and refreshed. It will be a blessing for generations to come."
May 11th, 2007
Igor Makarov says:
"Each photographer has a personal style. Rita's style is something special, personality and very impressed!
She give to us a new view on this world.
Dear Rita, you are my favorite photographer in the Flickr!.
I wish to you more new ideas and very well health!"
May 8th, 2007
"Dalla is one of those born artist´s, they just got the gift..........just look at her photo stream and you know what i am talking about."
April 18th, 2007
josep gil says:
"Impressed by many of your images"
April 10th, 2007
"dalla is really the best iceland landscape photographer! each time she posts a new one, i have to fave it, i cant help it!
and if you look at her portraits you will be stunned by the attention she puts in them from shooting to editing!
i love your work !"
April 1st, 2007
Suzana Gastaldi says:
"Dalla's photos are unique and full of art: art of life and photography!
I'm just a big admirer of her photos!
March 31st, 2007
Michael Ash Smith says:
"When i see Dalla's images i am immediately inspired. Her photos make me want to better myself and yet she posts again and i start from the beginning. She has amazing vision and creativity and i am honored to call her a contact."
March 1st, 2007
"Her work is truly beautiful and one of a kind. From her landscapes to her portraits, Dalla's eye for detail constantly amazes me. Just take a trip through her wonderful stream and you'll see what I mean. Keep up the good work and thank you for being an inspiration! :)"
February 10th, 2007
"It is with joy that I can say that artistry runs in this family. This Dalla has proofed once again with here images. It is apparent that I will now have to be careful not to loose the posititon as the lead Photographer of the family. That is if I have not lost it alredy. :-)
Keep up the good work Dalla."
January 25th, 2007
Onur YILDIRIM (Shadov) says:
"Dalla is one of my favorite, inspiring photographers here on flickr. I'm sure her talent inspires many more out there. I was truely sad when I saw she had deleted her flick account. Now, I find out she is back which is another factor for my addiction to Flickr : )) Glad to have you back; Great to have you back."
October 26th, 2006
- Salbjörg Rita Jónsdóttir
- September 2006
- Reykjavík, Iceland
- Photographer & Graphic Designer