Photos of Dalla* (10)
- Focus Blur (changing focus during exp) 531 photos, 505 members
- . schwarzweiss . 5,347 photos, 401 members
- Foam Wonder (now closed) 1,508 photos, 243 members
- Íslenskir fossar - Icelandic waterfalls 9,718 photos, 1,540 members
- Golden Age Magazine - Single Photo Feature 2,313 photos, 867 members
- ~memories of children~ 35,601 photos, 1,323 members
- Weddings 124,150 photos, 11,296 members
- Professional Wedding Photographer 68,314 photos, 5,228 members
- Wedding Photographers 215,641 photos, 27,203 members
- Women Photographers in Iceland 2,442 photos, 84 members
- Critique Portfolio Pro - Photo Critiques and Discussions 3,308 photos, 1,701 members
- Gratitude Project - 30 Days 3,461 photos, 335 members
- Homemade Lens 7,935 photos, 2,338 members
- Ingmar Bergman's 63rd Film 8,892 photos, 838 members
- Sueño con Serpientes 6,420 photos, 361 members
- Photo Business Forum 2,028 photos, 1,934 members
- Enquire Mag 181,566 photos, 7,990 members
- Real Comments for Real Images 458 photos, 57 members
- Nordic Photography 9,034 photos, 677 members
- Gone At Dusk 1,037 photos, 335 members
- Portrait★Faces 93,769 photos, 50,823 members
- What travel guides don't show 474 photos, 47 members
- Wedding Photography 251,780 photos, 51,271 members
- Lensbaby Square 481 photos, 113 members
- Iceland.is - The official gateway to Iceland 1,840 photos, 365 members
- Hairography 46 photos, 20 members
- Svärta (http://svrta.org) 109,986 photos, 2,984 members
- Icelandic horses (íslenskir hestar) 5,628 photos, 830 members
- Reykjavík City 2,090 photos, 275 members
- The Creative Mama Photography Contests 437 photos, 492 members
- LAIT NOIR Lovers ♥ 962 photos, 102 members
- gallery of personalities 1,465 photos, 209 members
- Old Hollywood 7,866 photos, 1,502 members
- POTPOURRI MAGAZINE 287,720 photos, 8,067 members
- Perfect Child (Invite your friends) 2,447 photos, 205 members
- 100 Reasons You Should Smile- The Book Project 1,052 photos, 307 members
- Fictitious Reality 34th Exhibition-walter.breidenbach 14 photos, 417 members
- The Unconventional Kid 6,879 photos, 591 members
- Flickr@Iceland 50,934 photos, 1,815 members
- Fictitious Reality 32 th Exhibition- HanaS. 14 photos, 514 members
- Arete Photography 321 photos, 45 members
- WANE Magazine 791 photos, 1,251 members
- I believe in holidays & other calendrical observances P1 C1 15,808 photos, 824 members
- cold in the moonlight, colder in the sea 2,021 photos, 876 members
- sjonarmið.com 228 photos, 75 members
- Rückenfigur 9,769 photos, 1,237 members
- Icelandic highland 211 photos, 43 members
- Typography and Lettering 176,205 photos, 28,659 members
- For frequent dreamers only. 382 photos, 54 members
- Photographic Possibilities 40,197 photos, 1,779 members
"Salbjörg Rita Jónsdóttir,
your pictures makes me cry ...
Thank you for sharing."
October 22nd, 2009
André Lui Bernardo says:
"i just loooove you and your work. :-)"
August 19th, 2008
Jordan Chark says:
"Dalla's work is nothing short of breathtaking. Her Icelandic landscapes are easily some of the best I've ever seen, and her photos of children are both touching and beautiful. Her photographic eye is exquisitely developed, and paired with her post processing skills, the results are always brilliant."
August 13th, 2008
"I spend a lot of time with Dalla when it came to the time that she got "infected" of the Flickr syndrome. So I follow her work through all this time now and with almost every new picture she is uploading I’m stunned by her talent. She puts so much of her in every picture and yes she has the EYE but I know that she is also working really hard to get where she is now. Thank you Dalla for your constantly inspiration."
June 14th, 2008
Roberta Facchini says:
"One of the best photographer in Flickr, i absolutely love her work, her photos are outstanding and truly inspirational. i can't stop go over and over her stream. i felt in love with her pictures and with Iceland, a country that i want to visit so bad!! =) keep uploading =)"
February 6th, 2008
"One true mark of an artist is to create their own recognisable individual style. Their are many very good photographers on Flickr, many excellent technicians, but artists are few and far between. Dalla is most certainly part of that select group. Her personal style shines through in all the types of photography she engages in, even in that most tricky of areas, landscapes. It is a genuine pleasure and inspiration to see the photos she regularly posts. Every now and again, I think, "hey, why didn't I think of that" ? And then comes the answer "well, you never would have, not in a million years" - that's clearly a "Dalla photo"."
August 19th, 2007
"Salbjörg Rita Jónsdóttir "Dalla" is a great artist and photographer with a very talented vision, her photos are a unique art full of beauty, perfection and special style. She's an inspiration for me as her point of view illuminates to us while you see her photostream."
July 23rd, 2007
"Dalla* sets a high standard and yet is entirely accessible. She even writes nice comments on my little photos. I worship her consistently love-infused technical accomplishments. All hail Dalla*!"
July 13th, 2007
"The thing that sets Dalla apart, (other than the fact that she’s got a brilliant eye for shooting) is the great care she puts into every one of her pictures. Even pictures she calls “snapshots” have a look about them that sets them apart. My favorite pictures of Dalla’s are always either dramatic sweeping landscapes, or common everyday objects. I always look at them and wonder, “How does she do that?”"
June 24th, 2007
una cierta mirada says:
"Pura sensibilidad, luces de Vermeer, retratos de niños auténticos... Una de las miradas más bellas de Flickr"
June 15th, 2007
"i shall keep this short and simple. dalla s work inspires me. every single art produced by her is somehting you call it, talent. a flickr page that you must not miss :D"
June 6th, 2007
Yaya of the Blue Ridge says:
"There is a purity to Dallas' art that leaves the soul inspired and refreshed. It will be a blessing for generations to come."
May 11th, 2007
Igor Makarov says:
"Each photographer has a personal style. Rita's style is something special, personality and very impressed!
She give to us a new view on this world.
Dear Rita, you are my favorite photographer in the Flickr!.
I wish to you more new ideas and very well health!"
May 8th, 2007
"Dalla is one of those born artist´s, they just got the gift..........just look at her photo stream and you know what i am talking about."
April 18th, 2007
josep gil says:
"Impressed by many of your images"
April 10th, 2007
"dalla is really the best iceland landscape photographer! each time she posts a new one, i have to fave it, i cant help it!
and if you look at her portraits you will be stunned by the attention she puts in them from shooting to editing!
i love your work !"
April 1st, 2007
Suzana Gastaldi says:
"Dalla's photos are unique and full of art: art of life and photography!
I'm just a big admirer of her photos!
March 31st, 2007
Michael Ash Smith says:
"When i see Dalla's images i am immediately inspired. Her photos make me want to better myself and yet she posts again and i start from the beginning. She has amazing vision and creativity and i am honored to call her a contact."
March 1st, 2007
"Her work is truly beautiful and one of a kind. From her landscapes to her portraits, Dalla's eye for detail constantly amazes me. Just take a trip through her wonderful stream and you'll see what I mean. Keep up the good work and thank you for being an inspiration! :)"
February 10th, 2007
"It is with joy that I can say that artistry runs in this family. This Dalla has proofed once again with here images. It is apparent that I will now have to be careful not to loose the posititon as the lead Photographer of the family. That is if I have not lost it alredy. :-)
Keep up the good work Dalla."
January 25th, 2007
Onur YILDIRIM (Shadov) says:
"Dalla is one of my favorite, inspiring photographers here on flickr. I'm sure her talent inspires many more out there. I was truely sad when I saw she had deleted her flick account. Now, I find out she is back which is another factor for my addiction to Flickr : )) Glad to have you back; Great to have you back."
October 26th, 2006
- Salbjörg Rita Jónsdóttir
- September 2006
- Reykjavík, Iceland
- Photographer & Graphic Designer