peace and love.
- It's a Photo Swap 2012 749 photos, 64 members
- Inner Excavation 686 photos, 268 members
- Thrifty Fashion Fridays 3 photos, 22 members
- Getty Images Call for Artists 427,687 photos, 103,453 members
- 'RoidWeek 2012 3,282 photos, 1,106 members
- 'Roid Week 2011 3,262 photos, 1,304 members
- IMPOSSIBLE PX / PZ / 8x10 CP Film 26,078 photos, 2,188 members
- The Blank Slate Project 54 photos, 12 members
- Polaroid -B&W- (B&W Instant films only) 18,606 photos, 2,498 members
- Messy Borders (Instant Peel-Apart Film Only) 2,369 photos, 210 members
- Classic Pack Film Polaroids 13,303 photos, 883 members
- 52 Weeks 57,308 photos, 5,925 members
- 52 Weeks of self portraits (1 a week) 4,725 photos, 442 members
- 52 weeks of BAM! 5,498 photos, 404 members
- Polanoiders (NO FAKE POLAROIDS) 53,948 photos, 2,196 members
- December Views 2011 578 photos, 44 members
- film.means.something.to.us 133,609 photos, 3,011 members
- Today: BEGIN 0 photos, 13 members
- Autumn Colour Week 5,334 photos, 631 members
- - polaroid - multiple exposures - 1,264 photos, 326 members
- Multiplex Exposure on Polaroid (Instant films only) 1,098 photos, 309 members
- Double Exposure 99,072 photos, 22,546 members
- the art of living cheerfully 3,886 photos, 218 members
- Polaroid Portrait 4,689 photos, 1,463 members
- Time Zero Collective 5,950 photos, 436 members
- October 10, 2010 1,812 photos, 2,528 members
- The Hipsters: Creative Hipstamatic photography 5,513 photos, 295 members
- Photobooth Friday 2,049 photos, 673 members
- PhotoBooth 5,102 photos, 1,591 members
- Polaroid Spectra 20,197 photos, 2,274 members
- olive & hope rings 8 photos, 4 members
- August Break Continued 8,862 photos, 407 members
- a polaroid cuppa 471 photos, 68 members
- 'Roid Week 2010 5,454 photos, 1,647 members
- PX / PZ / 8x10 / PQ Silver Shade Film by The Impossible Project 19,241 photos, 2,489 members
- a weekend in march 65 photos, 10 members
- THE IMPOSSIBLE PROJECT 120,544 photos, 8,332 members
- a year of living positively 9,931 photos, 377 members
- Drawing + Painting Portraits Online Workshop 796 photos, 124 members
- Creative Every Day Challenge 24,176 photos, 1,149 members
- Holding Poetry 448 photos, 78 members
- happygirl baubles 16 photos, 20 members
- home. 130 photos, 36 members
- Accountability 69 photos, 65 members
- Wasted Polaroid (no such thing as) 4,280 photos, 549 members
- Polaroid Fail! 254 photos, 33 members
- Polaroid Photographers 53,410 photos, 2,364 members
- Polaroid Land Camera 43,450 photos, 4,971 members
- Polaroid -COLOR- (Instant Peel Apart film only) 23,318 photos, 2,254 members
- Polaroid SX 70 102,029 photos, 12,467 members
"Darlene is such an important and powerful force in the photoblogging community. I can't say enough about what a generous, inspiring and loving person she is, and her beautiful spirit reflects through whatever lens she is using at the time. She also has become one of my favorite writers. I always look forward to seeing her blog and journal, as well as her photos here on Flickr. I feel honored to call her a friend."
6th April, 2010
"i adore this girl...
brilliant and funny,
sweet and so talented...
her photography evokes
emotion and feeling
2nd June, 2009
"Darlene's beautiful 'eye' is profoundly arresting when you step into her photo stream. There is a rich offering in her work ~ a delicate and magical mix of poetry, playful contemplation and staggering truth. I am completely spellbound by her ability to frame that specific and elusive detail which illuminates her effervescent wonder in finding beauty in the ordinary and transforming it into rich narratives. Darlene has a gorgeous and generous heart with a dramatic flair for living and sharing life with passion. I simply love her and am honored to call her one of my very closest friends."
8th April, 2009
"Darlene's passion and creativity in her photography are exceeded only by that of her talent for the written word and her lust for life! An exceptionally gifted human being, a ray of light, I am proud and happy to call sister. Love you girl, Happy 40th!"
22nd November, 2008
"Darlene is the sweetest of souls and the greatest of inspirations: I am happy to call her a friend!."
16th July, 2008
"Darlene is a poet and a photographer. An artist who shares. She`s so nice and friendly that I`ve asked my mother to adopt her, but she wouldn`t talk about it."
24th May, 2008
Darlene is the penultimate photoblogger...maybe always has been."
31st March, 2008
Sights By Elizabeth says:
"Truly gifted and such an inspiration. Daisies photographs always amaze me, I love her work - and like everyone else has stated, she's a lovely kind person. Thanks for sharing your gorgeous images with us, Dar!"
15th October, 2005
myla kent says:
"I have to agree with the previous testimonials about her photography, and just add that Dar is one of the most loveliest people I've ever met online. Her photography is simply fabulous."
27th August, 2005
- Darlene Kreutzer
- October 2004
- Hippy Urban Girl