Thanks for visiting and checking this page.
My photostream is a combination of many things:
o Food photos - some designed, many taken as an opportunity arises, hopefully mostly delicious even if not technically perfect
o Things that catch my eye
o A record of travel, parties and events
So the site is a mix of shots that are planned and those that are more candid.
If you are interested in using any of the photos you see here, please contact me. All photos (even the badly composed, blurry ones...) are under copyright. You can contact me at SeattleCulinaryFool - AT - hotmail.com
- La vuelta al mundo en [...] fotografías 457 photos, 143 members
- All Street Photography 507,248 photos, 9,841 members
- Street photography Africa 233 photos, 59 members
- Bridges, Bridges, and MORE BRIDGES 58,726 photos, 8,042 members
- The Street Photograph (Black and White Street Photography) 124,639 photos, 3,644 members
- After Dark - Night Photography 594,619 photos, 36,596 members
- The Great Pacific Northwest 12,937 photos, 315 members
- Seattle.gov 9,012 photos, 215 members
- Queen Anne Seattle 1,232 photos, 90 members
- Nisqually National Wildlife Refuge 2,974 photos, 183 members
- Cannon Beach 3,214 photos, 341 members
- Photographers from around the world 234,303 photos, 5,673 members
- 500x500 306,127 photos, 7,513 members
- rotoballe 10,544 photos, 3,236 members
- Barns, Sheds and other Rustic Rural Buildings 51,855 photos, 3,135 members
- Barns and Farms 16,875 photos, 1,166 members
- Grand Vistas 9,030 photos, 313 members
- PARK(ing) Day Seattle 641 photos, 14 members
- PARK(ing) Day 3,330 photos, 312 members
- Waterfalls Long Exposure 43,762 photos, 5,850 members
- Oregon Waterfalls 11,823 photos, 1,544 members
- Washington State Landscapes 5,367 photos, 200 members
- Meet me at the Fair 24,268 photos, 2,672 members
- TREE PICS 280,934 photos, 21,098 members
- Letterpress at SVC 1,791 photos, 127 members
- DEDPXL ASSIGNMENTS GROUP 6,893 photos, 4,225 members
- Le Jardin Majorelle 701 photos, 139 members
- Mount Baker 1,739 photos, 216 members
- StreetPhoto 844,911 photos, 21,850 members
- Global Photojournalism; Protest, Culture, Politics, and News 456,756 photos, 30,843 members
- Washington Landscape 2,143 photos, 166 members
- Mount Rainier National Park 7,848 photos, 821 members
- Mount Rainier 3,866 photos, 719 members
- Urban Excellence 43,616 photos, 1,618 members
- worldwide street photography 19,493 photos, 966 members
- The Real Street Photography 728,597 photos, 18,695 members
- Street Photography Blog 619,617 photos, 25,093 members
- Sahara Desert 10,840 photos, 1,126 members
- Birds birds birds birds! 229,118 photos, 23,060 members
- U.S. National Parks 152,707 photos, 14,051 members
- olympic peninsula 7,692 photos, 522 members
- Olympic National Forest 540 photos, 115 members
- Street life...(Street photography / Street portraits) 29,153 photos, 5,829 members
- Portraits from the Street 107,102 photos, 5,167 members
- Whidbey Island 3,350 photos, 264 members
- Landscapes of the World 503,542 photos, 16,847 members
- Landscape Beauty ! 1,045,578 photos, 42,423 members
- Landscapes!!! 597,895 photos, 31,139 members
- * Travel Photography for World Nomads * 361,645 photos, 9,481 members
- Big Island, Hawaii 19,480 photos, 767 members
"She's certainly "no-foo" when it comes to food-porn!
Not only is she gracious (and has every right to be snobby) in all her ways,
but her eyes and palette are someting to be admired.
Her patience and humbleness should be a model for all of us.
She has a kick-ass sense of humor and even indulges in my corny, lousy timing of jokes.
I think she's GRAND, CLASSY, SMART, in all shapes and forms.
Don't let the shyness fool you, she's sharp as a culinary knife.
That's why I have so much respect for my Buddy Brenda or "Babs"."
August 22nd, 2008
Something To See says:
"WARNING: Do not visit Brenda's food photos while you are hungry, drooling on keyboard expected. Always love to visit."
June 13th, 2008
Rochelle Bilow says:
"I adore her. Her photos exude class, sophistication, creativity, and confidence. Her foodstuffs are completely beyond description, as are her photography skills. I truly get excited when I see she's uploaded photos! :)"
April 21st, 2008
Rasmus Rasmussen says:
"Brenda is the organizer of the Seattle Views & Brews Meetup, and she has somehow mastered taking on the role of the perfect host, even though we all meet up in a new place every time, and the crowd of people varies. She has a great sense of humor and a fabulous charisma - and I think it shows in her pictures as well."
October 27th, 2006
Space Needle says:
♫ ♪♪♪♫ ♫ ♪♪"
June 30th, 2006
- Brenda Pederson
- April 2005
- Salem, OR
- Seattle, WA, USA
- I am:
- Culinary Fool