Thanks for visiting and checking this page.
My photostream is a combination of many things:
o Food photos - some designed, many taken as an opportunity arises, hopefully mostly delicious even if not technically perfect
o Things that catch my eye
o A record of travel, parties and events
So the site is a mix of shots that are planned and those that are more candid.
If you are interested in using any of the photos you see here, please contact me. All photos (even the badly composed, blurry ones...) are under copyright. You can contact me at SeattleCulinaryFool - AT - hotmail.com
- Black and White Maniacs (Please Comment on the Previous TWO) 58,103 photos, 5,623 members
- Urban - Photography 324,540 photos, 10,696 members
- Urban Life Perspectives 206,998 photos, 5,402 members
- STREETART 611,131 photos, 28,896 members
- Colorado! 109,245 photos, 5,361 members
- Western Colorado 261 photos, 20 members
- aspen, colorado 976 photos, 123 members
- Colorado Landscape & Wildlife Photos 21,774 photos, 764 members
- Colorado Images 76,687 photos, 2,213 members
- Denver 37,131 photos, 1,966 members
- Denver at Night 4,290 photos, 509 members
- HONK! [Honkfest] ~ Honk Festival of Activist Street Bands 4,043 photos, 73 members
- Fujifilm X-T1 Street Photography 3,778 photos, 249 members
- The Fuji X-T1 Pool 27,148 photos, 1,167 members
- Fujifilm X-T1 113,841 photos, 6,290 members
- FUJI X-Series BLACK & WHITE Photography 5,197 photos, 185 members
- Beautiful Oregon 41,243 photos, 1,139 members
- Lonesome highway 400 photos, 87 members
- reflections, spiegelungen 97,744 photos, 7,080 members
- All about Reflections 36,654 photos, 2,990 members
- Reflections Of The World 59,174 photos, 5,229 members
- Digital Morocco 15,011 photos, 585 members
- Cityscape: Seattle 3,562 photos, 310 members
- La vuelta al mundo en [...] fotografías 1,621 photos, 344 members
- All Street Photography 625,667 photos, 12,234 members
- Street Photography Africa 730 photos, 96 members
- Bridges, Bridges, and MORE BRIDGES 70,690 photos, 9,187 members
- The Street Photograph (Black and White Street Photography) 165,782 photos, 4,769 members
- After Dark - Night Photography 642,051 photos, 38,696 members
- The Great Pacific Northwest 15,413 photos, 360 members
- Seattle.gov 9,358 photos, 221 members
- Queen Anne Seattle 1,286 photos, 90 members
- Nisqually National Wildlife Refuge 3,376 photos, 186 members
- Cannon Beach 3,337 photos, 351 members
- Photographers from around the world 338,596 photos, 6,974 members
- 500x500 308,007 photos, 7,551 members
- rotoballe 10,630 photos, 3,250 members
- Barns, Sheds and other Rustic Rural Buildings 54,136 photos, 3,224 members
- Barns and Farms 18,183 photos, 1,218 members
- Grand Vistas 11,438 photos, 353 members
- PARK(ing) Day Seattle 641 photos, 14 members
- PARK(ing) Day 3,240 photos, 313 members
- Waterfalls Long Exposure 49,200 photos, 6,540 members
- Oregon Waterfalls 12,321 photos, 1,594 members
- Washington State Landscapes 6,062 photos, 215 members
- Meet me at the Fair 24,940 photos, 2,725 members
- TREE PICS 308,224 photos, 22,247 members
- Letterpress at SVC 1,798 photos, 130 members
- DEDPXL ASSIGNMENTS GROUP 7,380 photos, 4,561 members
- Le Jardin Majorelle 648 photos, 138 members
"She's certainly "no-foo" when it comes to food-porn!
Not only is she gracious (and has every right to be snobby) in all her ways,
but her eyes and palette are someting to be admired.
Her patience and humbleness should be a model for all of us.
She has a kick-ass sense of humor and even indulges in my corny, lousy timing of jokes.
I think she's GRAND, CLASSY, SMART, in all shapes and forms.
Don't let the shyness fool you, she's sharp as a culinary knife.
That's why I have so much respect for my Buddy Brenda or "Babs"."
August 22nd, 2008
Something To See says:
"WARNING: Do not visit Brenda's food photos while you are hungry, drooling on keyboard expected. Always love to visit."
June 13th, 2008
Rochelle Bilow says:
"I adore her. Her photos exude class, sophistication, creativity, and confidence. Her foodstuffs are completely beyond description, as are her photography skills. I truly get excited when I see she's uploaded photos! :)"
April 21st, 2008
Rasmus Rasmussen says:
"Brenda is the organizer of the Seattle Views & Brews Meetup, and she has somehow mastered taking on the role of the perfect host, even though we all meet up in a new place every time, and the crowd of people varies. She has a great sense of humor and a fabulous charisma - and I think it shows in her pictures as well."
October 27th, 2006
Space Needle says:
♫ ♪♪♪♫ ♫ ♪♪"
June 30th, 2006
- Brenda Pederson
- April 2005
- Salem, OR
- Seattle, WA, USA
- I am:
- Culinary Fool