Gay bear who just turned 59 - Just really into showing off a bit and having a perv at all the other good looking bears here, and enjoy some of my fetishes online.
Go to the Gym regularly - always try to make it twice a week after work. Read lots of things: sf, mysteries, historical and fact yarns. Do Computer Programming and Support Management for a living.
Bit of a 'train brain'. Look after a number of web site related to railways and have a heavy involvement with the National Railway Museum. Hence all the railway photos under my account. I have major interest in rolling stock rather than engines.
Have a thing for guys wearing speedos, briefs, nlyon, lycra, panties, some lingerie (as long as the body is a masculine male) - basically I have a major underwear fetish (male or female as long as its a butch guy wearing it); I love seeing the dick outlined in anything soft, clingy and sexy, it doesn't matter if he's wearing male or female underwear either is a major turn on, it just has to be well fitting and showing a nice outline.
I'm told I come across as being a very masculine guy - not many people seem to realize I'm gay until I tell them 'I live with a guy'. It always strikes me as funny, because I just always try to be myself.
Being an Aussie I naturally have worn speedos when swimming for as long as I can remember. Re Briefs, I'm not entirely sure why I think guys look good wearing briefs and singlets - probably getting a hard on looking at all the older daddy bears in singlets with the white briefs showing above their work shorts when I was teenager didn't help ;-)
I can remember getting changed after swimming and watching all the hairy middle aged guys taking off their tight speedos (the daddies also looked rather good in their wet nylon speedos with the water dripping down their fur) and putting on navy or white high wasted briefs and matching singlet - thinking about it still makes me hard. In Oz, navy blue singlets are still traditional wear for manual collar workers, but unfortunately this style of briefs are not all the popular now :-(
I'm not worried if you think I'm a little strange and not interested in all the things I am. If some of it is your scene, and your a masculine blokey bloke who is willing to share face photos, then I'm usually happy to make you a friend. Also girly guys are a real turn off for me - I only like butch men wearing all sort of interesting things (beards, hairy and some muscle are what look good to me ;-) especially in underwear of any sort)
After looking at my profile you probably realize I'm a bit of an extrovert show off - I think I'm only a mild show off, but some people disagree (chuckle chuckle)
I'm happy to share photos and email with people that are turned on by similar things to me (I do have quite a number of clothing related fetishes, as mentioned above). Despite my looks, I don't bite.
As mentioned before I love hairy guys in briefs, speedos, lingerie and swimsuits. This also means I enjoy wearing them myself. If they are not all your thing, then that's fine with me, just ignore them. If you enjoy them, then let me know and I might share a few more hidden ones with you.
If your interested in any of my railway related photos, I do have a lot more that are not uploaded here. Last time I checked (that was a while ago) I had collected over 250,000 railway photographs on my computer, so if you are after something to do with the Commonwealth or South Australian Railways rolling stock or buildings, its possible I might have it stored away in my collection somewhere.
Photos of ChrisBearADL (3)
- Rail Bus Tram Video and DVD COVERS. PLUS your videos of trains t 88 photos, 27 members
- * Beautiful Flickr Diversity 24,924 photos, 1,364 members
- Photography Bay 239,074 photos, 4,520 members
- Australian Alco DL351 locomotive photography 1,124 photos, 78 members
- National Rail Corporation (NRC) Photography 896 photos, 82 members
- Old Railway Carriages & Wagons of Australia 497 photos, 36 members
- Clerestory Coaches (Railways) 4,409 photos, 221 members
- Abandoned and Disused Trains 31,698 photos, 3,366 members
- Commonwealth Railways/ Australian National Railways 49 photos, 17 members
- Passenger Trains of Australia 3,168 photos, 74 members
- South Australian Railways (SAR) 143 photos, 32 members
- South Australian Railway Stations 514 photos, 19 members
- Australian Steam Trains 2,523 photos, 86 members
- Adelaide - Melbourne Rail Corridor 1,262 photos, 36 members
- Trans-Australian Railway 334 photos, 31 members
- Australian National Railways 525 photos, 40 members
- South Australian Railways Trains 979 photos, 38 members
- South Australian Redhens 188 photos, 25 members
- After The Sun goes Down 1,434 photos, 38 members
- The Overland 587 photos, 80 members
- Australian Tram Depots 483 photos, 80 members
- Rare Australian Railway Captures 823 photos, 119 members
- Retro Adelaide 2,001 photos, 37 members
- Adelaide's 3000 Class Railcars 917 photos, 33 members
- National Railway Museum, Port Adelaide 4,068 photos, 32 members
- VueScan Users 17,876 photos, 1,118 members
- South-Oz Buses 6,844 photos, 43 members
- Adelaide "H" Type Glenelg Trams 1,671 photos, 98 members
- Adelaide's 2000 Class Railcars 1,396 photos, 104 members
- South Australian Railways 9,060 photos, 87 members
- PASSENGER CARS that are used on locomotive hauled trains 36,958 photos, 601 members
- DMU's, RDC's Rail Motors 37,922 photos, 742 members
- RailSA 18,352 photos, 234 members
- Fundoshi Men 125 photos, 756 members
- Bearotic 3,137 photos, 1,958 members
- MALES with TRAILS 721 photos, 1,858 members
- Men in Lycra-Outfit 2,278 photos, 1,566 members
- Mens Brief Waistbands 369 photos, 1,334 members
- Hairy Chests! 2,259 photos, 1,253 members
- Sexy Hairy Guys 6,368 photos, 3,283 members
- Chest Hair Party 1,856 photos, 1,934 members
- Hairy Muscular Men 2,955 photos, 4,209 members
- My Body Hair 390 photos, 2,681 members
- September 2006
- Adelaide, Australia
- I am:
- ICT Systems Engineer
- Chris's Commonwealth Railways Pages