Girl Ninjographer, lover of awesome weddings.
Far from dull and traditional, my imagination is fuelled by my 2 adventurous and creative boy kiddos, aka The Smalls. They help me remember the importance in smiling, laughing and having fun. Like they do, I dream big and enjoy every moment I can.
In my free time, I can be found learning crazy new tricks with my hula hoop. Or enjoying rum/champagne-based cocktails. I'll often jam on my cello (which I played professionally for nearly 15 years!). Quite regularly, I'll be learning "how to train a dragon" with The Smalls. Or destroying and rebuilding all manner of Lego creations. Perhaps eating some insanely delicious food in one of my favourite restaurants. Sometimes I’ll be crocheting fingerless gloves, and the tiniest amigurumi things you ever did see.
Things which fill me with joy, in no particular order: Eating food, chocolate/vanilla coffee, shiny silver trinkets, The Smalls, driving, laughing, camera geekery, crocheting tiny things, cuddles, rum, travelling, good manners and bacon.
In fact, bacon, cheese, unicorns and dancing are some of the best things ever.
Photos of Jay Emme Photography (3)
- Summertime 2013 514 photos, 87 members
- Rock The Frock / Trash The Dress UK 128 photos, 35 members
- The Wedding Search 0 photos, 23 members
- CyberMummy11 377 photos, 73 members
- Wedding Photography 257,549 photos, 52,342 members
- Trash the Dress 8,951 photos, 2,778 members
- British Mummy Bloggers 31 photos, 10 members
- CyberMummy 2010 170 photos, 35 members
- iPhoneography 439,239 photos, 13,268 members
- DIYPhotography 59,294 photos, 12,630 members
- The Daily Post 327,197 photos, 4,961 members
- It's (still) not about you! 38,929 photos, 4,540 members
- Photofocus 79,705 photos, 8,056 members
- Orblivion 810 photos, 66 members
- Light Painting - The Real Deal 100,357 photos, 14,086 members
- Light STREAM___ 129,387 photos, 15,910 members
- LIGHT PAINTING 64,053 photos, 5,663 members
Jay Emme Photography doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- Jay Emme
- November 2007
- I am:
- Creative Worcestershire Wedding photographer
- Jay Emme Photography