Girl Ninjographer, lover of awesome weddings.
Far from dull and traditional, my imagination is fuelled by my 2 adventurous and creative boy kiddos, aka The Smalls. They help me remember the importance in smiling, laughing and having fun. Like they do, I dream big and enjoy every moment I can.
In my free time, I can be found learning crazy new tricks with my hula hoop. Or enjoying rum/champagne-based cocktails. I'll often jam on my cello (which I played professionally for nearly 15 years!). Quite regularly, I'll be learning "how to train a dragon" with The Smalls. Or destroying and rebuilding all manner of Lego creations. Perhaps eating some insanely delicious food in one of my favourite restaurants. Sometimes I’ll be crocheting fingerless gloves, and the tiniest amigurumi things you ever did see.
Things which fill me with joy, in no particular order: Eating food, chocolate/vanilla coffee, shiny silver trinkets, The Smalls, driving, laughing, camera geekery, crocheting tiny things, cuddles, rum, travelling, good manners and bacon.
In fact, bacon, cheese, unicorns and dancing are some of the best things ever.
Photos of Jay Emme Photography (3)
- Summertime 2013 513 photos, 87 members
- Rock The Frock / Trash The Dress UK 128 photos, 35 members
- The Wedding Search 0 photos, 23 members
- CyberMummy11 377 photos, 74 members
- Wedding Photography 258,940 photos, 52,588 members
- Trash the Dress 9,381 photos, 2,777 members
- British Mummy Bloggers 31 photos, 10 members
- CyberMummy 2010 170 photos, 35 members
- iPhoneography 448,026 photos, 13,311 members
- DIYPhotography 62,055 photos, 12,635 members
- The Daily Post 340,658 photos, 4,998 members
- It's (still) not about you! 40,850 photos, 4,621 members
- Photofocus 83,225 photos, 8,087 members
- Orblivion 805 photos, 66 members
- Light Painting - The Real Deal 102,972 photos, 14,167 members
- Light STREAM___ 132,943 photos, 16,126 members
- LIGHT PAINTING 65,039 photos, 5,675 members
Jay Emme Photography doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- Jay Emme
- November 2007
- I am:
- Creative Worcestershire Wedding photographer
- Jay Emme Photography