Girl Ninjographer, lover of awesome weddings.
Far from dull and traditional, my imagination is fuelled by my 2 adventurous and creative boy kiddos, aka The Smalls. They help me remember the importance in smiling, laughing and having fun. Like they do, I dream big and enjoy every moment I can.
In my free time, I can be found learning crazy new tricks with my hula hoop. Or enjoying rum/champagne-based cocktails. I'll often jam on my cello (which I played professionally for nearly 15 years!). Quite regularly, I'll be learning "how to train a dragon" with The Smalls. Or destroying and rebuilding all manner of Lego creations. Perhaps eating some insanely delicious food in one of my favourite restaurants. Sometimes I’ll be crocheting fingerless gloves, and the tiniest amigurumi things you ever did see.
Things which fill me with joy, in no particular order: Eating food, chocolate/vanilla coffee, shiny silver trinkets, The Smalls, driving, laughing, camera geekery, crocheting tiny things, cuddles, rum, travelling, good manners and bacon.
In fact, bacon, cheese, unicorns and dancing are some of the best things ever.
Photos of Jay Emme Photography (3)
- Summertime 2013 514 photos, 87 members
- Rock The Frock / Trash The Dress UK 128 photos, 35 members
- The Wedding Search 0 photos, 23 members
- CyberMummy11 377 photos, 73 members
- Wedding Photography 256,178 photos, 52,123 members
- Trash the Dress 8,545 photos, 2,770 members
- British Mummy Bloggers 31 photos, 10 members
- CyberMummy 2010 170 photos, 35 members
- iPhoneography 435,503 photos, 13,227 members
- DIYPhotography 57,492 photos, 12,615 members
- The Daily Post 317,810 photos, 4,937 members
- It's (still) not about you! 38,140 photos, 4,503 members
- Photofocus 77,381 photos, 8,029 members
- Orblivion 804 photos, 65 members
- Light Painting - The Real Deal 98,820 photos, 14,022 members
- Light STREAM___ 127,535 photos, 15,799 members
- LIGHT PAINTING 63,427 photos, 5,654 members
Jay Emme Photography doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- Jay Emme
- November 2007
- I am:
- Creative Worcestershire Wedding photographer
- Jay Emme Photography