My soul is as happy and clueless as a daisy. I love to appreciate art, in any form, and I'm open minded to the things that interest me most; you see I could never be open minded to math :P.
I'm not a professional photographer, I own a small Kodac digital camera, and it's my very first. But oh man do I love pictures, and photographers. Just press one button and you got intricate art, it's wonderful trully.
The things dearest to me are love - in all forms, hippies, flowers, music, art, vintage, vintage homes, the smell of old books, the stories told by old people, crazyness, classic rock, folk, fairies, fantasy. And most of all, happyness, joy, smiles, and kindness. Life is a beautiful mystery, it's cruel, but laugh attacs make it worth it. There's so much beauty to discover.
Thus, I joined flicker, and I'm having such a good time appreciating.
Much peace and love to all of you.♥
- Vintage Hair 9,153 photos, 1,965 members
- The ultimate soup group 9,576 photos, 1,318 members
- Vintage Lifestyle 67 photos, 86 members
- Plants on Walls 508 photos, 130 members
- Food Porn 803,254 photos, 63,769 members
- Purple & Pink Houses 600 photos, 105 members
- Old House Lovers 17,336 photos, 971 members
- old hippie/ 70's car 69 photos, 40 members
- gunne sax girls 252 photos, 121 members
- 100% Thrifted 3,262 photos, 806 members
- Fog and Rain (curated) 262,125 photos, 58,672 members
- Cloud Junkie 485,102 photos, 47,423 members
Razzle Dazzle Cosmic Flower doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- September 2009
- Sancti Spiritus, Cuba
- I am:
- Female and Single
- Highschool Student
- Razzle Dazzle Cosmic Flower