+ Klara Hemmerich
+ tumblr (I only use it to reblog stuff I love so I have somewhere to go when I loose inspiration, so there's no need to take it too serious).
- in explore 769,783 photos, 67,954 members
- junk of the heart 290 photos, 88 members
- efe9 formación fotográfica 1,982 photos, 82 members
- Build Me Up 14,647 photos, 1,056 members
- Taking pictures is the way time is stopped in 6,971 photos, 2,234 members
- Taking photographs is painting with light. 55,660 photos, 2,684 members
- We like black and white pictures 1,728 photos, 194 members
- In-The-Moment 13,754 photos, 298 members
- PHOTOSHOP DREAMS 1,288 photos, 95 members
- dream or reality? 508,010 photos, 21,533 members
- I live in a dream 940 photos, 221 members
- Whales 11,491 photos, 2,544 members
- **2013 in Photos** A 365 day Project 147,079 photos, 1,169 members
- Teenagers on Flickr 836,814 photos, 34,203 members
- 50mm f/1.4 Shooters 307,031 photos, 11,996 members
- Adobe Photoshop CS (all CS versions) 281,934 photos, 14,272 members
- 10 Second Timer (Dash) Self-Portraiture With a Timer 38,401 photos, 3,195 members
- Young Photographers 3,152,635 photos, 112,076 members
- Alpha 200 and 230 beginners 4,141 photos, 192 members
- Lens 18-55 mm 18,095 photos, 1,306 members
- Spanish 365 days 14,468 photos, 159 members
- FZ10 5,076 photos, 117 members
- Project 365 1,907,145 photos, 30,957 members
- 365 or less 93,569 photos, 1,319 members
- Sunset light 58,379 photos, 24,394 members
- Fotografia de la naturaleza 41,137 photos, 1,656 members
- Naturaleza Mundial - World Wide Nature 98,469 photos, 2,868 members
- "Pura Naturaleza - Love Nature" 180,928 photos, 5,099 members
- Panasonic en español 16,559 photos, 410 members
Maximillian R. says:
"Wow, I really haven't written a testimonial for Klara yet?
Klara is one of my favourite contacts/Flickr friends...her images are creative and beautiful and they often seem to tell a story as well. Not only is she a skilled artist, she is also a sweet person and leaves very nice comments. Klara is my favourite kind of person on Flickr; she's an amazing photographer and she also takes the time to be nice and build meaningful relationships with her contacts.
Thanks for being an inspiration and being a great Flickr friend as well, Klara! :)"
April 13th, 2012
"I've only just recently came across Klara Hemmerich's photostream, but once I did I felt something that comes only on rare occasions, that's that spark of creative energy. Seeing her work for the first time made me remember back to why I wanted to get into photography in the first place. Funny thing is, she's a stranger in every sense of the word, and yet, her photos and vision inspire me to dream more, to learn more, experiment more, and to become more then what I am now in photography. I for one am thankful to have come across her work and very much looking forward to seeing more."
December 11th, 2011
Natella C says:
"Klara, you must know that I really really adore your pictures. Your photostream is full of creative ideas! Oh, you are so talented :)
Keep up with the good work! I'll be looking forward to more from you!
May 7th, 2011
Donna Irene. says:
"You're one of those photographers that I get excited to see on my recent uploads haha! Your photos have this incredible quality to them; you know exactly how to use light to make a photo look very eye-catching and beautiful. You are definitely unique, too. Please keep it up! :)"
April 2nd, 2011
Kristy Dankova says:
"I simply can't believe that there is no testimonial yet. I've been thinking about writing you one for so long. But I'm not really sure what testimonial is supposed to look like, because I haven't written any yet.
You are talented and kind young girl with so many great ideas. Your photos always make me shocked - in a good way. I never understand how could you do something like this and I always wonder how many hours you had to spend with it and I adore the way you always consider what photo is good enough for us on flickr. You always want to upload something worthy and you always do. Don't be too critique to yourself. You are amazing! I love that you do photography for yourself, not for others to like it and comment on it, but for you, you do it the way you like it - it's the best way. And I love your comments. You always look at every detail in my photo and write meaningful comment that always means so much to me and makes my day. ♥
Never stop doing what you do."
March 27th, 2011
Olivia Paige. says:
"I cannot believe you don't have a testimonial yet. You photography is AMAZING. The way you portray emotion into your photos is just beautiful. I love seeing new uploads from you and seeing what you come up with next :)"
March 26th, 2011
"To start off, I am very (very) honored to be the first one to write you a testimonial.
Although have not been following your work for a long time,
I have been totally amazed and captivated by all your concepts and brilliant manipulation!
this list is endless.
I am in love of how you choose your colours to blend in with the theme and mood of the photo. Each piece tells a different tale that takes you to a completely different world.
You are a great example of a contemporary photographer. Your imagination is wide and broad that you're able to somehow turn them to life. Modern photography, I think, is very hard to go into as you need a lot of creativeness to work in it, and you Klara, has this wide creativeness.
You are absolutely authentic. Talented. Gifted.
And I am very honored to have been added as a contact by you!
I want you to know how much I admire your photographs,
and that I strongly think that you're not getting as much appreciation and compliment as you should for your masterpieces.
God Bless you always,
March 20th, 2011
"Klara is a truly talented, gifted and creative photographic artist. I have very much enjoyed her work so far and now wait with anticipation to see the wondrous images she will capture."
February 25th, 2011
gold c u r l photography says:
"I came across her stream by accident and I think it wasn't bad. Klara's photos are a pleasure to see. I really enjoy her work because every photo she took is saying something. The colours, The lines - it all harmonize so perfect together. I just want to see more of her work ! Good luck !"
March 29th, 2011
- November 2009
- I am: