My camera is SO not bigger than yours. And the majority of my EXIF data blows goats.
To get to my road, you cross to the other side and walk past the traffic light and that door then turn next right.
A series of tragedies punctuated by the occasional miracle:
Photos of cookie poppets (1)
- JamCam 404 photos, 35 members
- Old Digital Cameras 431 photos, 108 members
- Dell Streak Photos and Videos 275 photos, 27 members
- Sefton Park Liverpool 3,161 photos, 253 members
- Quantum Selection 1 photo, 9 members
- olympus xa2 10,333 photos, 1,222 members
- GameBoy Camera 3,670 photos, 588 members
- Flare Whore 8,058 photos, 1,397 members
- A bit like Behind the Gare Saint-Lazare 21 photos, 16 members
- Liverpool Graffiti / Street Art 2,208 photos, 190 members
- DBOLRL: Almost 244 photos, 18 members
- Liverpool's Chinatown through the lens 122 photos, 27 members
- 110 Format 9,414 photos, 1,021 members
- Binocam Torture 18 photos, 5 members
- As Seen Through.. 183 photos, 85 members
- DBOLRL: Swift Kick 119 photos, 28 members
- DBOLRL: I'm a LOSER baby, so why don't you kill me? 1,490 photos, 52 members
- DBOLRL: Hard Drive 4,445 photos, 103 members
- DBOLRL: Clean Sweeps 1,384 photos, 63 members
- DBOLRL: RIP JAKEY IT SEEMED LIKE JUST YESTERDAY 5 photos, 186 members
- Film Photography Bootcamp 42 photos, 34 members
- Liverpool 104,115 photos, 4,071 members
- IKB 166 photos, 34 members
- WORD FRAGMEN (Wortfragmente) 2,549 photos, 179 members
- Sign p Arts. 387 photos, 77 members
- Cone Heads (it's a disease) 4,683 photos, 397 members
- Digital Doughnuts 25 photos, 5 members
- Ghost Signs 35,980 photos, 2,404 members
- Pocket Jesus on Tour 3 photos, 4 members
- Disposable Camera Project 6,010 photos, 774 members
- MARP 378 photos, 59 members
- Bring Out Yer Dead! 12,353 photos, 169 members
- Grey Britain 4,630 photos, 150 members
- Found Photos 29,621 photos, 736 members
- Edible Filters 3 photos, 6 members
- Film Destroyers 16,806 photos, 1,542 members
- alternative processes printing (read rules please) 15,426 photos, 3,501 members
- Merseyside Images - Liverpool Daily Post 111,442 photos, 1,510 members
- Ferrania Wonderland 19,752 photos, 1,746 members
- Bleach Bypass 824 photos, 340 members
- Lomo Moments 4,941 photos, 351 members
- Miroslav Tichy Appreciation Society 159 photos, 103 members
- Toy Digital 16,888 photos, 977 members
- end roll/burn frame 1,798 photos, 385 members
- Vivitar UWS 1,720 photos, 148 members
- Vivitar Ultra Wide & Slim 45,726 photos, 4,421 members
- We don't need no stinkin' scanner 491 photos, 88 members
- homemade soup 11,506 photos, 1,313 members
- Caffenol 29,866 photos, 3,431 members
- liverpoolecho 175,629 photos, 2,262 members
Eli the Bearded says:
"Cookie is very well endowed.
With low-res cameras. No one else can make a Fisher Price camera work so well."
December 5th, 2009
"Cookie is the sexiest most well endowed friend I have on Flickr or anywhere else. She's a tough Cookie and verbally flogged me out of my depression in one day, when a year of antidepressants couldn't. I'm seriously convinced that she's an almost undiscovered photographic genius. Get her work while you can still afford it. Sincerely."
July 5th, 2009
"I've been told, Cookie-P runs a House of Ill-Repute across the pond. As much as I beg her though, she refuses to invite me to visit. Is it disdain? Is it jealousy? Is it just that my invite got lost in the post? I'm patiently waiting though, I still want that threesome with *He Who Shall Remain Nameless* .... and we'll make sure and document it with our loverly lo-res cameras. CP is a gal after me own heart!"
August 4th, 2009
blue coyote laughing says:
"the best thing about cookie poppets is here consistent and unadulterated randiness.
the worst is that she never posts nude self portraits."
June 21st, 2009
"Your photos are excellent lo-fi pictures, I'd pit them against any "HI" Fi pictures for your content in your photos alone could easily hold their own. To boldly go where few others have ventured. You skate away on the thin ice of a new day. (Sorry, listening to Jethro Tull as I write this)."
April 14th, 2009
kiss kiss bang bang says:
"Ive been looking for some way to calm down and relieve some of the stress in my life. I found cookie poppets. They call her the bomb, now I see why. I'm hooked on cookie poppets."
April 3rd, 2009
"poopie cockpits, scoopy sprockets, spooky armpits, nookie ladybits. Yeah, especially that last one. She tries to be disagreeable, but I see right through her bullshit. She rocks. And makes funny noises."
April 1st, 2009
"I would hit an old woman in the back of the head with a brick for cookie. Of course, I would also do that for a bottle of coca cola, a purse full of pocket change, or even a good laugh; but thats beside the point: she's good people."
April 1st, 2009
March 4th, 2009
Mr SUBSONIX™ says:
"Have yo seen her shizzel?
It's wiggity wiggity wack.
WATCH. LISTEN. LEARN."
October 21st, 2008
"She makes a bangin' cuppa tea."
October 23rd, 2008
i blame you and thank you!
yer the breast! errr, i meant best."
October 25th, 2008
"She sais she's a she, I tink she's a goddess, are the two mutually exclusive? Who cares, I've seen her fun-bags"
October 25th, 2008
- August 2007
- Liverpool, England, UK
- I am: