My camera is SO not bigger than yours. And the majority of my EXIF data blows goats.
To get to my road, you cross to the other side and walk past the traffic light and that door then turn next right.
A series of tragedies punctuated by the occasional miracle:
Photos of cookie poppets (1)
- JamCam 404 photos, 35 members
- Old Digital Cameras 430 photos, 106 members
- Dell Streak Photos and Videos 275 photos, 27 members
- Sefton Park Liverpool 3,121 photos, 252 members
- Quantum Selection 1 photo, 9 members
- olympus xa2 9,656 photos, 1,140 members
- GameBoy Camera 3,609 photos, 578 members
- Flare Whore 7,768 photos, 1,368 members
- A bit like Behind the Gare Saint-Lazare 21 photos, 16 members
- Liverpool Graffiti / Street Art 2,192 photos, 189 members
- DBOLRL: Almost 244 photos, 18 members
- Liverpool's Chinatown through the lens 140 photos, 27 members
- 110 Format 9,141 photos, 1,003 members
- Binocam Torture 18 photos, 5 members
- As Seen Through.. 183 photos, 85 members
- DBOLRL: Swift Kick 119 photos, 28 members
- DBOLRL: I'm a LOSER baby, so why don't you kill me? 1,493 photos, 52 members
- DBOLRL: Hard Drive 4,450 photos, 104 members
- DBOLRL: Clean Sweeps 1,385 photos, 63 members
- DBOLRL: RIP JAKEY IT SEEMED LIKE JUST YESTERDAY 5 photos, 183 members
- Film Photography Bootcamp 42 photos, 35 members
- Liverpool 101,902 photos, 4,031 members
- IKB 164 photos, 34 members
- WORD FRAGMEN (Wortfragmente) 2,495 photos, 180 members
- Sign p Arts. 386 photos, 75 members
- Cone Heads (it's a disease) 4,675 photos, 396 members
- Digital Doughnuts 25 photos, 5 members
- Ghost Signs 34,526 photos, 2,369 members
- Pocket Jesus on Tour 3 photos, 4 members
- Disposable Camera Project 5,785 photos, 749 members
- MARP 371 photos, 59 members
- Bring Out Yer Dead! 11,893 photos, 167 members
- Grey Britain 4,509 photos, 147 members
- Found Photos 28,445 photos, 710 members
- Edible Filters 3 photos, 6 members
- Film Destroyers 16,192 photos, 1,523 members
- alternative processes printing (read rules please) 14,574 photos, 3,433 members
- Merseyside Images - Liverpool Daily Post 109,887 photos, 1,514 members
- Ferrania Wonderland 19,656 photos, 1,733 members
- Bleach Bypass 814 photos, 338 members
- Lomo Moments 4,872 photos, 353 members
- Miroslav Tichy Appreciation Society 159 photos, 99 members
- Toy Digital 16,863 photos, 978 members
- end roll/burn frame 1,786 photos, 382 members
- Vivitar UWS 1,716 photos, 147 members
- Vivitar Ultra Wide & Slim 45,495 photos, 4,414 members
- We don't need no stinkin' scanner 491 photos, 88 members
- homemade soup 11,204 photos, 1,293 members
- Caffenol 28,956 photos, 3,360 members
- liverpoolecho 169,695 photos, 2,234 members
Eli the Bearded says:
"Cookie is very well endowed.
With low-res cameras. No one else can make a Fisher Price camera work so well."
December 5th, 2009
"Cookie is the sexiest most well endowed friend I have on Flickr or anywhere else. She's a tough Cookie and verbally flogged me out of my depression in one day, when a year of antidepressants couldn't. I'm seriously convinced that she's an almost undiscovered photographic genius. Get her work while you can still afford it. Sincerely."
July 5th, 2009
"I've been told, Cookie-P runs a House of Ill-Repute across the pond. As much as I beg her though, she refuses to invite me to visit. Is it disdain? Is it jealousy? Is it just that my invite got lost in the post? I'm patiently waiting though, I still want that threesome with *He Who Shall Remain Nameless* .... and we'll make sure and document it with our loverly lo-res cameras. CP is a gal after me own heart!"
August 4th, 2009
blue coyote laughing says:
"the best thing about cookie poppets is here consistent and unadulterated randiness.
the worst is that she never posts nude self portraits."
June 21st, 2009
"Your photos are excellent lo-fi pictures, I'd pit them against any "HI" Fi pictures for your content in your photos alone could easily hold their own. To boldly go where few others have ventured. You skate away on the thin ice of a new day. (Sorry, listening to Jethro Tull as I write this)."
April 14th, 2009
kiss kiss bang bang says:
"Ive been looking for some way to calm down and relieve some of the stress in my life. I found cookie poppets. They call her the bomb, now I see why. I'm hooked on cookie poppets."
April 3rd, 2009
"poopie cockpits, scoopy sprockets, spooky armpits, nookie ladybits. Yeah, especially that last one. She tries to be disagreeable, but I see right through her bullshit. She rocks. And makes funny noises."
April 1st, 2009
"I would hit an old woman in the back of the head with a brick for cookie. Of course, I would also do that for a bottle of coca cola, a purse full of pocket change, or even a good laugh; but thats beside the point: she's good people."
April 1st, 2009
March 4th, 2009
Mr SUBSONIX™ says:
"Have yo seen her shizzel?
It's wiggity wiggity wack.
WATCH. LISTEN. LEARN."
October 21st, 2008
"She makes a bangin' cuppa tea."
October 23rd, 2008
i blame you and thank you!
yer the breast! errr, i meant best."
October 25th, 2008
"She sais she's a she, I tink she's a goddess, are the two mutually exclusive? Who cares, I've seen her fun-bags"
October 25th, 2008
- August 2007
- Liverpool, England, UK
- I am: