My camera is SO not bigger than yours. And the majority of my EXIF data blows goats.
To get to my road, you cross to the other side and walk past the traffic light and that door then turn next right.
A series of tragedies punctuated by the occasional miracle:
Photos of cookie poppets (1)
- JamCam 404 photos, 35 members
- Old Digital Cameras 475 photos, 109 members
- Dell Streak Photos and Videos 275 photos, 27 members
- Sefton Park Liverpool 3,328 photos, 253 members
- Quantum Selection 1 photo, 9 members
- olympus xa2 10,780 photos, 1,277 members
- GameBoy Camera 3,697 photos, 586 members
- Flare Whore 8,129 photos, 1,403 members
- A bit like Behind the Gare Saint-Lazare 21 photos, 16 members
- Liverpool Graffiti / Street Art 2,457 photos, 193 members
- DBOLRL: Almost 243 photos, 18 members
- Liverpool's Chinatown through the lens 112 photos, 27 members
- 110 Format 9,779 photos, 1,025 members
- Binocam Torture 18 photos, 5 members
- As Seen Through.. 183 photos, 85 members
- DBOLRL: Swift Kick 119 photos, 28 members
- DBOLRL: I'm a LOSER baby, so why don't you kill me? 1,476 photos, 52 members
- DBOLRL: Hard Drive 4,375 photos, 103 members
- DBOLRL: Clean Sweeps 1,363 photos, 63 members
- DBOLRL: RIP JAKEY IT SEEMED LIKE JUST YESTERDAY 5 photos, 186 members
- Film Photography Bootcamp 42 photos, 34 members
- Liverpool 102,382 photos, 4,083 members
- IKB 166 photos, 33 members
- WORD FRAGMEN (Wortfragmente) 2,556 photos, 177 members
- Sign p Arts. 387 photos, 76 members
- Cone Heads (it's a disease) 4,718 photos, 390 members
- Digital Doughnuts 25 photos, 5 members
- Ghost Signs 36,975 photos, 2,412 members
- Pocket Jesus on Tour 3 photos, 4 members
- Disposable Camera Project 6,075 photos, 777 members
- MARP 363 photos, 59 members
- Bring Out Yer Dead! 12,660 photos, 168 members
- Grey Britain 4,689 photos, 152 members
- Found Photos 30,738 photos, 755 members
- Edible Filters 3 photos, 6 members
- Film Destroyers 16,817 photos, 1,551 members
- alternative processes printing (read rules please) 15,928 photos, 3,527 members
- Merseyside Images - Liverpool Daily Post 108,210 photos, 1,504 members
- Ferrania Wonderland 19,820 photos, 1,750 members
- Bleach Bypass 818 photos, 339 members
- Lomo Moments 4,924 photos, 350 members
- Miroslav Tichy Appreciation Society 159 photos, 102 members
- Toy Digital 17,077 photos, 980 members
- end roll/burn frame 1,810 photos, 388 members
- Vivitar UWS 1,730 photos, 148 members
- Vivitar Ultra Wide & Slim 45,472 photos, 4,400 members
- We don't need no stinkin' scanner 479 photos, 87 members
- homemade soup 11,541 photos, 1,311 members
- Caffenol 29,764 photos, 3,459 members
- liverpoolecho 171,267 photos, 2,291 members
Eli the Bearded says:
"Cookie is very well endowed.
With low-res cameras. No one else can make a Fisher Price camera work so well."
December 5th, 2009
lively building says:
"Cookie is the sexiest most well endowed friend I have on Flickr or anywhere else. She's a tough Cookie and verbally flogged me out of my depression in one day, when a year of antidepressants couldn't. I'm seriously convinced that she's an almost undiscovered photographic genius. Get her work while you can still afford it. Sincerely."
July 5th, 2009
"I've been told, Cookie-P runs a House of Ill-Repute across the pond. As much as I beg her though, she refuses to invite me to visit. Is it disdain? Is it jealousy? Is it just that my invite got lost in the post? I'm patiently waiting though, I still want that threesome with *He Who Shall Remain Nameless* .... and we'll make sure and document it with our loverly lo-res cameras. CP is a gal after me own heart!"
August 4th, 2009
blue coyote laughing says:
"the best thing about cookie poppets is here consistent and unadulterated randiness.
the worst is that she never posts nude self portraits."
June 21st, 2009
"Your photos are excellent lo-fi pictures, I'd pit them against any "HI" Fi pictures for your content in your photos alone could easily hold their own. To boldly go where few others have ventured. You skate away on the thin ice of a new day. (Sorry, listening to Jethro Tull as I write this)."
April 14th, 2009
kiss kiss bang bang says:
"Ive been looking for some way to calm down and relieve some of the stress in my life. I found cookie poppets. They call her the bomb, now I see why. I'm hooked on cookie poppets."
April 3rd, 2009
"poopie cockpits, scoopy sprockets, spooky armpits, nookie ladybits. Yeah, especially that last one. She tries to be disagreeable, but I see right through her bullshit. She rocks. And makes funny noises."
April 1st, 2009
"I would hit an old woman in the back of the head with a brick for cookie. Of course, I would also do that for a bottle of coca cola, a purse full of pocket change, or even a good laugh; but thats beside the point: she's good people."
April 1st, 2009
March 4th, 2009
Mr SUBSONIX™ says:
"Have yo seen her shizzel?
It's wiggity wiggity wack.
WATCH. LISTEN. LEARN."
October 21st, 2008
"She makes a bangin' cuppa tea."
October 23rd, 2008
i blame you and thank you!
yer the breast! errr, i meant best."
October 25th, 2008
"She sais she's a she, I tink she's a goddess, are the two mutually exclusive? Who cares, I've seen her fun-bags"
October 25th, 2008
- August 2007
- Liverpool, England, UK
- I am: