Bonjour, I'm french, living between Paris and Asia.
I'm a photographer and scholar in history of japanese photography.
Thank you for visiting my site, hope you enjoy the images. Your feedback is always appreciated.
Unless specified, all pictures are mine.
For commercial use please contact me.
- Women With Toys 153 photos, 36 members
- Temples,Shrines & Castles of Japan. ( + Deities) 日本 78,787 photos, 5,431 members
- Fantastic Plastic 15,573 photos, 898 members
- Paris en Photo 141,043 photos, 7,909 members
- Thailand Images 200,639 photos, 11,206 members
- Radioactivity 1,250 photos, 151 members
- Pill Fetish 1,349 photos, 108 members
- Attack of the Clones 2,354 photos, 262 members
- What's That Picture? (pre-1945 mysteries) 1,383 photos, 287 members
- La couleur seule (l'expérience du monochrome) 2,763 photos, 67 members
- Yokohama shashin 13 photos, 4 members
- Extreme Bokeh 346,392 photos, 20,095 members
- Vintage Kimono 1,014 photos, 301 members
- What plant is that? 37,949 photos, 5,251 members
- Vintage Geisha 698 photos, 239 members
- Japan outside Japan 359 photos, 37 members
- Lynched 42,091 photos, 2,337 members
- Sexy Anime Figures 8,827 photos, 984 members
- Japanese Toys 111,417 photos, 4,602 members
- Plastic Dinosaurs 2,918 photos, 458 members
- JAPAN [directory] 日本 826,534 photos, 16,743 members
- Lhivic 1,243 photos, 18 members
- Bladerunner 8,562 photos, 1,048 members
- Experimental Dream 190,147 photos, 8,683 members
- Tintypes, ambrotypes, Wet-plate Collodion photographs 12,213 photos, 2,029 members
- Photos from Tokyo, Japan 323,534 photos, 22,757 members
- Fav/View >= 5% - please read the RULES! 40,758 photos, 3,255 members
- "Plastic People" or mannequins, dolls and more 219,223 photos, 6,671 members
- Martin Parr WE ♥ U 32,535 photos, 3,281 members
- photoculture 20 photos, 9 members
- Portrait★Faces 81,435 photos, 47,936 members
- Kimono Etcetera 6,571 photos, 902 members
- Japan Images 641,085 photos, 15,325 members
"Here you will find work of consistently high quality, a purity of color and light that reveals a supreme control of his medium, and a rich variety of subject matter. This is a photostream of an accomplished photographer, that is instructive to study, and also always a joy to visit. My only regret is that in the rush of life, I do not return here more often to refresh my eyes and mind."
February 5th, 2011
- claude estèbe / クロード・エステーブ
- December 2005
- Dunkerque (Malo les Bains), north of France
- Paris, France
- I am:
- expert in old japanese photography