Bonjour, I'm french, living between Paris and Asia.
I'm a photographer and scholar in history of japanese photography.
Thank you for visiting my site, hope you enjoy the images. Your feedback is always appreciated.
Unless specified, all pictures are mine.
For commercial use please contact me.
- Getter Robot 421 photos, 58 members
- Temples,Shrines & Castles of Japan. ( + Deities) 日本 83,721 photos, 5,681 members
- Fantastic Plastic 17,010 photos, 913 members
- Paris en Photo 159,282 photos, 8,731 members
- Thailand Images 211,476 photos, 11,637 members
- Radioactivity 1,317 photos, 160 members
- Pill Fetish 1,359 photos, 115 members
- Attack of the Clones 2,346 photos, 263 members
- What's That Picture? (pre-1945 mysteries) 1,476 photos, 307 members
- La couleur seule (l'expérience du monochrome) 2,829 photos, 67 members
- Yokohama shashin 13 photos, 6 members
- Extreme Bokeh 373,926 photos, 20,791 members
- Vintage Kimono 1,037 photos, 309 members
- What plant is that? 39,493 photos, 5,357 members
- Vintage Geisha 712 photos, 251 members
- Japan outside Japan 426 photos, 42 members
- Lynched 44,077 photos, 2,376 members
- Sexy Anime Figures 9,827 photos, 1,045 members
- Japanese Toys 117,437 photos, 4,709 members
- Plastic Dinosaurs 3,176 photos, 479 members
- JAPAN [directory] 日本 888,342 photos, 17,515 members
- Lhivic 1,243 photos, 18 members
- Bladerunner 8,976 photos, 1,068 members
- Experimental Dream 205,408 photos, 9,013 members
- Tintypes, ambrotypes, Wet-plate Collodion photographs 12,448 photos, 2,107 members
- Photos from Tokyo, Japan 344,568 photos, 24,606 members
- Fav/View >= 5% - please read the RULES! 44,320 photos, 3,384 members
- "Plastic People" or mannequins, dolls and more 236,334 photos, 6,786 members
- Martin Parr WE ♥ U 34,331 photos, 3,352 members
- photoculture 17 photos, 9 members
- Portrait★Faces 86,573 photos, 49,401 members
- Kimono Etcetera 6,929 photos, 926 members
- Japan Images 694,536 photos, 16,389 members
"Here you will find work of consistently high quality, a purity of color and light that reveals a supreme control of his medium, and a rich variety of subject matter. This is a photostream of an accomplished photographer, that is instructive to study, and also always a joy to visit. My only regret is that in the rush of life, I do not return here more often to refresh my eyes and mind."
February 5th, 2011
- claude estèbe / クロード・エステーブ
- December 2005
- Dunkerque (Malo les Bains), north of France
- Paris, France
- I am:
- expert in old japanese photography