Bonjour, I'm french, living between Paris and Asia.
I'm a photographer and scholar in history of japanese photography.
Thank you for visiting my site, hope you enjoy the images. Your feedback is always appreciated.
Unless specified, all pictures are mine.
For commercial use please contact me.
- Women With Toys 155 photos, 38 members
- Temples,Shrines & Castles of Japan. ( + Deities) 日本 80,600 photos, 5,532 members
- Fantastic Plastic 16,193 photos, 905 members
- Paris en Photo 146,765 photos, 8,180 members
- Thailand Images 205,298 photos, 11,389 members
- Radioactivity 1,288 photos, 156 members
- Pill Fetish 1,354 photos, 110 members
- Attack of the Clones 2,354 photos, 259 members
- What's That Picture? (pre-1945 mysteries) 1,420 photos, 296 members
- La couleur seule (l'expérience du monochrome) 2,839 photos, 67 members
- Yokohama shashin 13 photos, 6 members
- Extreme Bokeh 356,578 photos, 20,377 members
- Vintage Kimono 1,031 photos, 304 members
- What plant is that? 38,559 photos, 5,300 members
- Vintage Geisha 712 photos, 244 members
- Japan outside Japan 367 photos, 37 members
- Lynched 42,864 photos, 2,347 members
- Sexy Anime Figures 8,989 photos, 1,007 members
- Japanese Toys 113,509 photos, 4,647 members
- Plastic Dinosaurs 3,038 photos, 468 members
- JAPAN [directory] 日本 847,220 photos, 17,043 members
- Lhivic 1,243 photos, 18 members
- Bladerunner 8,701 photos, 1,047 members
- Experimental Dream 196,043 photos, 8,813 members
- Tintypes, ambrotypes, Wet-plate Collodion photographs 12,342 photos, 2,063 members
- Photos from Tokyo, Japan 330,800 photos, 23,512 members
- Fav/View >= 5% - please read the RULES! 41,931 photos, 3,296 members
- "Plastic People" or mannequins, dolls and more 226,287 photos, 6,732 members
- Martin Parr WE ♥ U 33,221 photos, 3,310 members
- photoculture 20 photos, 9 members
- Portrait★Faces 83,506 photos, 48,511 members
- Kimono Etcetera 6,670 photos, 910 members
- Japan Images 659,729 photos, 15,754 members
"Here you will find work of consistently high quality, a purity of color and light that reveals a supreme control of his medium, and a rich variety of subject matter. This is a photostream of an accomplished photographer, that is instructive to study, and also always a joy to visit. My only regret is that in the rush of life, I do not return here more often to refresh my eyes and mind."
February 5th, 2011
- claude estèbe / クロード・エステーブ
- December 2005
- Dunkerque (Malo les Bains), north of France
- Paris, France
- I am:
- expert in old japanese photography