My favorite cheese is Gouda.
- Milwaukee- Black & White 1,713 photos, 200 members
- Sleepless in Chicago 1,437 photos, 254 members
- Lost (buildings, homes, vintage signs) 10,261 photos, 184 members
- Flickr Social Club 1,682,122 photos, 38,794 members
- HOT DOGS 3,968 photos, 1,067 members
- -The Cafe- 1,162,355 photos, 27,037 members
- Flickr Community (INVITE ALL CONTACTS) 1,479,166 photos, 44,690 members
- Boston, Massachusetts 62,039 photos, 5,984 members
- Bloodwars Magazine 25,883 photos, 1,174 members
- Worldview 577 photos, 58 members
- The Drawing Club at Flickr 211,562 photos, 7,266 members
- Boycott overdone HDR 142 photos, 33 members
- Forgotten Chicago 16,004 photos, 548 members
- Long Now Meetups 7 photos, 81 members
- Massachusetts Architecture 10,318 photos, 458 members
- Neon Boneyard 2,444 photos, 469 members
- CSSS: There Be A Storm A Brewin! 86,503 photos, 7,305 members
- Abandoned : No Hdr, No Tints, No crazy vignetting 43,714 photos, 1,057 members
- Preservation Boston 92 photos, 26 members
- Obey Boston 685 photos, 145 members
- B&W Boston 4,153 photos, 234 members
- Old And Beautiful (buildings ,barns, shacks, and abandoned homes 217,861 photos, 11,669 members
- Urban Exploration - Exploring Abandonments 331,493 photos, 12,309 members
- 赤 [Red/Rojo/Rouge] 18,786 photos, 1,182 members
- Bostonist 34,843 photos, 829 members
- Obey Giant 7,607 photos, 1,908 members
- Boston and surrounding 'burbs 110,929 photos, 3,674 members
- Chinatown Boston 1,436 photos, 96 members
- Inauguration 2009 12,213 photos, 2,721 members
- Nerds and Geeks! 5,262 photos, 690 members
- vinyl junkies, show us your records ! 43,777 photos, 1,879 members
- Fishing Envy 17,523 photos, 4,208 members
- Unlimipic 71 photos, 6 members
- Revenge of the Nerds 83 photos, 101 members
- urban explorers 318,679 photos, 10,555 members
- Urban explorer 50 photos, 5 members
- Boston Photo Nerds 48,349 photos, 1,613 members
- WBUR: The Listener Photo Project 7,867 photos, 292 members
- Abandoned Building Art 22,198 photos, 439 members
- Landmark Sears Buildings 290 photos, 30 members
- garbage 3,071 photos, 775 members
- Boston Explorers 595 photos, 32 members
- Wisconsin Urban Exploration 2,065 photos, 183 members
- Abandoned Hospitals 19,530 photos, 910 members
- Randomized 38 photos, 8 members
- abandoned corridors and hallways 8,816 photos, 336 members
- Scribes 1,804 photos, 468 members
- Abandoned Pools 1,078 photos, 291 members
- World Photography - Public Photos - Traveling - Life 708,944 photos, 11,071 members
- Any Derelict Building 159,660 photos, 4,616 members
"Such an awesome theme to all your pics. And such nice captures, wish i could catch up commentin every one. KEEP TAKING PICTURES CODY"
March 31st, 2008
"Cody and I go way back. We used to be friends growing up. We would spend hours playing with our Tonka trucks and Hot Wheels. Even at that young age Cody seemed more concerned with the composition and lighting of the toys we were playing with. We didn't have a camera so Cody would make a mental image of the scene he created then run inside and transfer that image in his head onto paper using a purple crayon.
His artistic abilities are phenomenal and unmatched from what I can tell. I really believe that all the paste he ate in kindergarten helped him creatively in some way.
Well there you have it. When it come to flickr's finest Cody Pomeroy....Wait a minute... Cody???? I thought this was Casey Pomeroy. Crap! Well I guess this Cody Pomeroy is alright too. Plus I just spent time writing this testimonial it would be a waste to delete it."
March 4th, 2008
"Here you have a truly cool guy!
... he knows how to handle a camera.
October 10th, 2007
El Negro Magnifico says:
"This man captures nature and urban grit/goodness with a keen eye. Any time I flip through his pictures, I realize that I gotta make more visits to Chicago.
I want his record collection."
July 23rd, 2007
"Over the past (TIME PERIOD) I have come to regard (USERNAME) not so much as a friend, but more as someone I've never met. He/she* (Delete as applicable) is a true and trusted e-cquaintance."
July 22nd, 2007
"Cody Pomeroy is the bee's knees. No foolin'. And as you can see, a killer photographer too."
August 10th, 2005
- Andrew Robbins
- July 2005
- Podunk Hicktown USA
- Boston, USA
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- My other nerd life