visited 14 states (6.22%)Create your own visited map of The World
Enjoy photography, nature but most of all my family and friends:)
Love wondering through unknown small villages abroad or in my own country.
Loves beaches, the sea.
Love flowers and gardens. Like visiting private gardens that are open on certain days for public.
Like visiting castles, museums (mainly wintertime)
Please don't be offended if I don't add you as a contact right away: I have so many already that I can barely keep track
If you don't have photos available to me I will block you, sorry.
I am a admin of the group:
I am also a administrator of the group:
I am the administrator of the group:
Hollandse groep (a Dutch group)
- Love South Africa 43,093 photos, 1,385 members
- Cup & Saucer Collector's Forum 1,743 photos, 303 members
- Charming Chintz China 77 photos, 22 members
- Swell Stuff & Collectables! 15,852 photos, 686 members
- Seasonal differences 4,890 photos, 226 members
- Craftin in PURPLE 5,474 photos, 450 members
- Gauteng 4,980 photos, 251 members
- BrusselBlogt foto's 23,334 photos, 605 members
- !! Nederland Vandaag !! 214,137 photos, 3,072 members
- Hever UK 1,122 photos, 146 members
- Only in South Africa (humour) 353 photos, 64 members
- Nederland in de jaren 50 528 photos, 41 members
- Escher in het Paleis 183 photos, 90 members
- Apenheul 3,180 photos, 246 members
- Squirrel Photography 52,232 photos, 7,149 members
- Concentration camp Westerbork 303 photos, 114 members
- Giethoorn - Dutch Venice 921 photos, 75 members
- Dierentuin Emmen 2,737 photos, 204 members
- Drenthe 25,492 photos, 417 members
- Plants in Context 5,765 photos, 150 members
- Hanging Gardens of Babylon 2,121 photos, 112 members
- PANASONIC LUMIX FZ100 - FZ 150 - FZ 200 - FZ1000 - FZ300 - FZ200 92,082 photos, 1,590 members
- Statues/Sculptures 3,509 photos, 58 members
- Show Biz Challenges - CLOSED due to lack of Support 1,948 photos, 245 members
- 15 Challenges 26,970 photos, 1,844 members
- A Challenge For You - CLOSED due to lack of interest. 9,929 photos, 823 members
- Anything Goes! Challenge Group - Looking for mods! 9,265 photos, 1,028 members
- Dutch Restaurants 271 photos, 42 members
- Flowers&Colors 170,714 photos, 9,957 members
- Food Porn 823,001 photos, 63,606 members
- Cute Cygnets! 566 photos, 117 members
- 1000 Grains - Rice (please review group description) 981 photos, 198 members
- On Red 286 photos, 39 members
- I Spy! Challenge: CLOSED due to lack of Support 1,698 photos, 276 members
- Berlage 367 photos, 56 members
- Dutch Castles and Forts 1,597 photos, 152 members
- MANNIQUIN=mannequins from around the world 5,963 photos, 221 members
- Dutch Castles 2,024 photos, 259 members
- Tunbridge Wells 1,870 photos, 94 members
- Animal Affection 6,298 photos, 357 members
- I ♥ Holland 75,628 photos, 1,232 members
- Hanging Baskets and window boxes. 198 photos, 33 members
- Oranje 1,334 photos, 176 members
- English Villages 33,478 photos, 1,691 members
- Kent 104,196 photos, 2,725 members
- Unidentified flowers and plants 8,930 photos, 1,179 members
- Best VIDEOS on Flickr! 26,225 photos, 7,130 members
- Museumstoomtram Hoorn - Medemblik 644 photos, 59 members
- Thomas & Friends 501 photos, 47 members
- canals 103,658 photos, 5,143 members
"Rita, je bijzondere kijk op de wereld en onze gezamelijke liefde voor tuinen maken je foto's tot een ware bron van inspiratie en ik bekijk je photostream dan ook vrijwel dagelijks met veel plezier, ik wil je tevens bedanken voor je trouwe bezoekjes en reacties, ik vind het een hele eer en stel dit zeer op prijs.""
June 11th, 2007
Hans Bouman says:
"Rita is a lady with a gifted eye. I met her on Flickr and she became an instant friend. What I especially admire is her talent for the photography of flowers. To me she is absolutely one of the best in this field. One can almost feel her passion for flowers in her pictures. Thank you for sharing this with us dear friend."
December 22nd, 2006
lindy lu says:
"I have got to know Rita through Flickr and I have to say, she is an inspiration and a great photographer. Love all your photos, you're great."
August 16th, 2006
"Rita certainly has posted lots of very beautiful photos of flowers, some of which I have added as personal favorites. Even the photos of her grandchildren are very adorable. And some of the advice she has given me in the Comments part of my photos and via e-mail has been helpful as well. :-)"
April 17th, 2006
"Rita has a good sense of beauty and lovely humor. Her pictures and design are fresh looking, colorful, peaceful and sometimes funny. They make me smile and let me want to visit her country often, so I enjoy having a communication with her very much. Also, I feel that she loves her life and her family through the pictures and messages, so I am looking forward to seeing her wonderful family often.
Thank you for paying attention to me well as the family. It makes my heart warm always.
Dear my friend and my Dutch Mom
With my appreciation"
March 6th, 2006
shelley 791 says:
"I am so glad I met Rita at WeatherUnderground and she has become a very dear friend of mine, who's talents I greatly admire. Rita, you're the best!"
January 25th, 2006
- December 2005
- I am:
- Female and Open